Id know look like a King Pin from Dare Devil lol

16 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Do it
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    The new, svelte juice using the system?

My gosh, dancers will be leaving their clubs all over the USA to be where juice is. None of us will have a chance! Oh, the Humanity!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Like lipstick on a pig.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit you got a mess on your hands
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sorry to break this to you Juice, but you would just look like a retarded douchebag, same as Ricky Boy.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ouch
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctorevil is obsessed with me. I think he wants me. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Douchebag: "Doctorevil is obsessed with me. I think he wants me." That's pretty funny, coming from the guy who blocked me, but then obviously lurks offline to read my posts. At least now he seems to have saved up enough testosterone to respond to my posts himself, instead of sending notes through third parties. https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… Jeez, can this guy become more of a pathetic parody of himself, or has he hit rock bottom?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Remember when you used the cucumber system? You brought so many cucumbers to the club that the piggly wiggly ran out of them? I remember someone telling you to make a salad with them.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Yup, he definitely wants me. Or at least wants to be me. Can't blame him really. If I was him, I'd want to be me too. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I guess it's kind of flattering to have my own online stalker. Kind of scary, too, though. I wonder if he's trying to stalk me in real life, also? After all, this is the guy that threatened to "fuck me up" in the parking lot next time I go to the Dollhouse JAX.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    imo juice.
    yer doing fine now.
    yeah... maybe it’ll change as you get older.
    you know what!????
    four girlfriends????
    fuck!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You can have your own segment on Jerry Springer. ;)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    fuck jerry.
    dr phill!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Dr. Phil is the new Jerry Springer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion