tuscl

Catch-22

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It's a tactic well used by the left in attacking conservatives, and used by @IceyHomo in his racism charges.

Example.

A white man is racist if he buys services from a black sex worker because he is exploiting her for racial reasons.

A white man is racist if he buys services from a white sex worker because he has an aversion to non-whites.

Oh, and only whites can be racist.

Fucking joke is what it is.

41 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmm. Guess I’m just gonna have to stay with fucking in AMPs so that I don’t cross any racist lines according to Icey. I love the Asian Invasions!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have always wondered why the NAACP is not considered to be racist. They are an organization whose sole purpose is the advancement of a particular race. Am I missing something ?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You don't understand because you're white
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Shhhh ! Don't tell Icey. He won't be my friend .
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ he’s not lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I use to watch Black Entertainment TV (BET) all the time just so I could see all the asses shaking on late night TV. I tried my best to find White Entertainment TV for the same type entertainment, but for some reason could not. Probably had nothing to do with racism in the Entertainment business. Most likely just not appropriate to call an ass shaking/twerking channel WET!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The left is extremely bigoted towards white males, they come up every reason in the book to just say white males are evil for whatever they do, and they are having a harder and harder time hiding their bigotry. All this oppression bullshit is just them trying to convince women and minorities that they should also hate white males so that they will vote democrat under the idea that they will get rid of this "oppression."
  • MrPersianality
    5 years ago
    Do you understand the history and purpose of the NAACP? It began in 1909 and was founded by prominent White and Black racial egalitarians(W.E.B. Dubois, Mary Ovington, Moorfield Storey et al. The group promoted the rights of Black Americans, East European immigrants, Jews, Gays and Lesbians, Asian refugees during the Vietnam War. Today it includes a legal defense fund, college scholarships for disenfranchised youth. The organization is at the forefront in the fights against gentrification, the alt right, Islamophobia, etc. You have to be very ignorant or backwards to oppose such an organization.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The left is also bigoted towards Asians because they're not going along with the left-wing narrative. The best way to counter left-wing claims of racism is to point out how ultra-liberal academia seems to be trying their darndest to prevent Asian people from getting in. Its not a small level of discrimination either, an Asian person literally needs 450 more points on a 1600 point SAT test to get into the same university as a black person, 300 more points than a Hispanic person, and 150 more points than a white person.

http://asianamericanforeducation.org/wp-…

I'd be fucking pissed. Apparently SJW protection clauses don't include Asian people though.
  • MrPersianality
    5 years ago
    The myth that Asians are discriminated against at Ivy League schools stems from some of the frivolous lawsuits by Asian students who claim it is racist for college admissions to look at more than just academic standing when it comes to admissions.

But I'm glad you ignore hundreds of years of slavery and racial inequality against groups you obviously have a personal agenda with, and love and care about the plight of Asian Americans so much.

I hope you become an activist against AMPs and Asian human trafficking! They need your help more than Asians involved in frivolous lawsuits against universities.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ OK, Mr Second Post Ever. I must have hit a nerve for you to actually make a statement.

1- I am not a racist. I don't have any problem with the concept of the NAACP. I was just making a wise crack about how white's are all racists and no one else is. It was a bad joke. I am sorry you were offended.

2- You didn't make any points with your statements though. I am FOR gentrification. It's called redevelopment of bad neighborhoods. And is Islamaphobia a real word ? I get what you mean. The typical Muslim does get a bad rap because of all of the Radicals. But rather than hate us for distrusting Muslims, maybe Muslims need to turn their attention to eradication of the Radicals.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    MrPersianality = IceyLoco sock puppet

Just so you know who you're actually arguing with.
  • MrPersianality
    5 years ago
    Warrior15
    Anywhere there are Titties.
    58 Minutes Ago
    I have always wondered why the NAACP is not considered to be racist. They are an organization whose sole purpose is the advancement of a particular race. Am I missing something ?

The above are your sentiments.

Islamophobia is a real term. Cases such as in NZ, where a white radical shot up a mosque, is an example of Islamophobia. So is Stroman murdering Muslims at a Pakistani grocery store in 2001 in revenge for 9/11. The beating of Zohreh Assemi because she was Muslim... they broke her hands with hammers, cut her face up and told her to get out of town. Sunando Sen was pushed in front of a moving train for being Muslim...The bomb threats against Mosques. Those are all real events. So yeah Islamophobia is unfortunately a real word with very severe consequences behind it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Lol at @IceyLoco's new alias.

Once again showing SJWs don't actually give a fuck about who's really being discriminated against, they care about getting those votes.
  • MrPersianality
    5 years ago
    You're free to dismiss whatever is said, but that reflects on you.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Is there a such thing as Christianophobia?
    Probably not, for the same reason there is no such thing as racism committed by non-whites.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Islamophobic is a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons.

Because to be phobic means to be scared of something that you're not usually scared of, like the great outdoors. But to be phobic about honor killings, about throwing acid in girls' faces, or marrying them off when they are eight-years-old. (HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, May 9, 2014)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I guess I have something else to put on Ignore.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Because you didn't actually address anything. The lawsuits are not frivolous when there is major evidence supporting them to be true. There really is no excuse for a 450 point difference in SAT scores or a 150 point difference. That's a 3.5-7.2 point difference in ACT scores and I'm telling you, when you're taking the ACT every fucking point counts and Asians have 3-7 points against them for their race. You wanna talk about institutional discrimination, that's real institutional discrimination. But SJWs don't care about and even seem to support this discrimination. Why?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Phobia means a fear of or have a strong aversion to. It's not just fear.

I think you are allowed to behead white Christians and not be classified as any kind of -phobe.

It's actually subtly defended by the far left.
  • MrPersianality
    5 years ago
    Admissions to top tier schools are based on a lot more than just SAT scores and grades.

Please let the victims of Islamophobia know their suffering isn't real.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Is…
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The left is Christophobic for sure. They hate everything about Christianity and want to portray it as the reason why America isn't a leftist utopia.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Nothing subtle about that. The subtlety is with their acceptance and excuse making for the beheadings and stonings.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    In the 1950s, black people were barred by law from buying homes in the best neighborhoods. They legally and systemically were boxed out of one of the biggest wealth booms of the middle class ever.

Also, once upon a time you could legally own black people. Jim Crow laws, voter suppression, etc. This isn't stuff from 500 years ago. There are people alive today whose grandparents were slaves.

So systemic racism does exist. And smart liberals care a lot more about that than what race of hooker gets your dick hard. But that's why some black person hating whitey matters less than when white people are racist.

I do think the discussion of racism often ignores class. I would rather be born to a black lawyer than a white coal miner in 2019. I'm a big fan of equality of access, not outcome, which makes me a somewhat moderate liberal.

By all means call out racism against white people as you see it. I've read some articles in the black blogosphere that made me cringe, although some of them likely were meant for humor. It's ok to take offense. I care way more about how police make traffic stops than racist jokes, although it is all part of the same system.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    When I was young, black people were barred from voting, from attending public schools and universities, and from marrying white people in many southern states. Blacks were lynched and murdered, and the murderers were not prosecuted. In the north black people were not allowed to buy or rent homes in many towns and neighborhoods. Companies refused to hire black people and refused to serve them. Organizations like the NAACP would not have been necessary if blacks had been treated decently and given their constitutional rights in the first place.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Nobody is denying that a lot of awful shit happened in the past. The reason white people today are angry is because so many people continue to hate us for things that we didn't do. I never owned any slaves, nobody in my family ever owned slaves. My dad, and I did not live during the Jim Crow era. The last people who could've possibly been blamed for any of the racism of the past are my grandparents and both of them are dead now. But the left wants to act like things haven't even changed and refuses to allow society to move on from what happened. We don't still blame Germany and heap hatred on them for what happened during WW2 because the world and Germany is completely different now so why can't we do the same for American white people?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    This is why I love @Muddy9’s latest avatar.

And also...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoe…
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    That's a crappy way to define what people mean by racism. Its like you grasp at straws just to make your side seem like a victim
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @CC99 I don't know how old you ate, but I can assure you, assuming your at least 30, your dad was around during or just at the end of Jim crow at minimum. Probably your great grandfather own slaves or at least black indentured servants. Jim Crow laws ended 1968. So even if your dad is 40 (young dad), your grandpa probably had racist tendencies; probably tried passing it down to your dad as parents do. Pass their ideology to their children. American slavery "officially" ended in 1865, approximately 100 years prior to the end of Jim Crow. I'd check your history. I'm sure there is history of racism within your generations.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Here is my only comment about all of this nonsense, young people fail to realize that plenty of white people were involved in the ending of Jim Crow, many more white people died fighting the civil war, for the Union side, and even into the reconstruction there were more white folks that were trying to get justice and equality for blacks and other minority groups than the SJW movement gives credit to, look no further than the fairly recent murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner, to realize that there were many non colored people that disagreed with the KKK, ANP, and other haters that were around then, and even now the SPLC, The ADL continues to work for justice alongside the NAACP, and many others, many that support these groups are white folks not exactly alt. But surely right leaning and centrist along with liberals that are decent thinking non hating, peace loving people. Believe this, justice is not a Left vs Right thing, no matter how y’all try to spin it.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago

Pretty well stated, my friend! My bottom line is this. Everyone gets a bundle of respect from me. From there, they can either hang on to it or toss it away bit by bit!
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Actually Germany is still paying reparations for the Holocaust and this generation has a lot of guilt regarding their country's past sins
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @Lloyd your son Jose guy? What happened to your log account? And I thought everyone knew I was black. I been on this site for several years.

@JamesSD America even gave Jews money for stupid reason. Japanese Americans got reperations immediately at the end of WW2. Yet, all that guilt and no reparations for the the black folk. Hell red lining still is strong. Kind of makes you wonder why people are still talking about America and its large hate.

But at least Americas paying off its trillion dollar debt off right?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    San Jose Guy*
    OG Account*
    Duck you autocorrect
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Estafador is right. The socio-historic legacy of segregation is still with us, it still affects people's minds, the economy, class structure, social norms, etc. Whiteness is still normative....the ideal by which everyone and everything else is measured by. The hegemonic social constructs of the segregation era still resonate within and define Amerikkkan culture.

The big problem with the racists on this forum is they'll go out of their way to try to defend and legitimate racism....while applauding the barrage of racist posts on here. If these people weren't racist in the first place, they wouldn't behave that way.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @JamesSD

They feel guilty just like many white Americans do. But at this point its time for us all to move on from the past. WW2 was a long time ago, slavery was a longer time ago. There's really no need for Germany to continue paying reparations. There's no reason for Germany today to continue paying the consequences for what a completely different regime did nearly a century ago.

TwentyFive is right that many white people helped end slavery and end the Jim Crow laws.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Estafador

Yes my grandfather was racist. My grandfather was born in 1930 which is why I said the last people who could've possibly been blamed were my grandparents. Although my grandfather was a poor farmer who grew up on a dirt floor in 1930s depression era so I doubt we have any ties to slave owning plantations. My uncles were born in the mid-50s and my dad was born in the mid-60s so he was a baby when the Jim Crow laws ended. I will admit that one of my uncles is horribly racist but he's a complete fuck up in many areas of life.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Where is Catch-23?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That is the one I am interested in
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That is the one I am interested in
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    For cripes sakes! Isn’t it common knowledge that everyone’s prejudice is against anything except their own preference? That’s the common bias we all as humans have. We all wish the world would revolve around ourselves, and that’s the problem, nothing revolves around anyone, so my advice is to stfu!

I like SJG’s recruiting tactics. I’m sure his organization is still at 1, 0 on days he spends posting on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion