tuscl

Alright an older stripper comes up to you

Monday, April 29, 2019 3:33 PM
Asks your for a dance. But your interested. Then she whips out a photo, showing you what she looked like back in 1987. And she’s fucking smoking hot. Would that change anything for you? I was thinking about it. I would. But I would be needing a copy of the photo to hang on my wall, show my friends and fellow TUSCLers. And it’s game on. I think about that chick from Top Gun. Kelly Mcgillis. [view link] Hasn’t aged too well. But I would tap that based on nostalgic merit alone. Another. Kirstie Alley. [view link] And one more, Marsha Hunt because the 40’s makes me feel a certain way. Golden. [view link] I feel I’m about to tap into the new market trend. Banging all the hotties of yesteryear...Today! My wallet’s already feeling a little heavy. Hot damn.

24 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    *Asks you for a dance But your not interested.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No, I would ask her to go away if she tried talking and I wasn't interested
  • beekers
    5 years ago
    At my age, there's no such thing as an older stripper!
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @beekers, ditto
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    No way. At my age, I consider any stripper over half my age to be an older stripper.
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    No. No exceptions unless she can Hot Tub Time Machine me back to 1987 and I could bang her...even then it’d have to be free for my trouble...so no lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs for women who used to be hot...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m her Huckleberry!
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Depends entirely on her attitude, personality and looks/sex appeal *now*. But if we’re talking about bunkable in their prime, Betty White and Heather Locklear.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Icey, Doc, CMI how you gonna say no to Bridgette Bardot????
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Muddy9... Have you Googled Bridgette Bardot recently...?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Not if I am paying for it...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Muddy there are plenty of hot looking older women, some even look better than many younger ones, but the celebs that you are looking at on publicity photos are all made up, and the pics are airbrushed. Don’t go by the photos that are available on line.
  • Awh its ok @muddy ill cuddle with u
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Kristy Alley was hot on Cheers
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ now you could tie a string around her and use her as a parade float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    A pic from her past wouldn't do anything for me. All that would matter to me is whether or not her present day self is still attractive. And I don't care what her age is as long as she's still attractive which means her body is still in shape and not starting to sag. My oldest fave was 48 and although she clearly had crow's feet eye wrinkles that gave away her age, she still had a banging body.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    "I think about that chick from Top Gun. Kelly Mcgillis. Hasn’t aged too well. But I would tap that based on nostalgic merit alone." I doubt that Muddy. She's a full blown lesbian! ;-)B
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @Nicole Awww thank you so much. @CMI Well none of us was getting that in 1960. My point is now we may possibly have a shot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Muddy... she's all yours, man.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    I’m not completely sure but I think all my CF/ATFs (4 in total) are all >30. I’m totally into hotties of any age but I wonder if there’s a reason for it or whether it’s just coincidence?
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    My past & present CFs have mostly been 40+ (I’m mid 50’s); less SS, less young & dumb, know how (& why) to cultivate “good” PLs and blow off posers, and are sober & diligent enough to keep bodies hard. And they generally like sex, or they’d leave the biz. Gotta find the right ones, but when you do....
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    I can't see hooking up with a woman I just met and didn't find attractive, just because I later found out she *used to be* a hottie. The girls I found most attractive in high school are the ones that still look good when reunions have come around - maybe some extra weight, wrinkles, graying hair, but they've held up well (certainly much better than me!).
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I wish I went to Will Munny's HS. All the hottest girls from mine have really let themselves go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion