tuscl

We as a group need to do a better job of recruiting dancers

Monday, April 8, 2019 6:06 PM
All over town I see these hotties working entry level jobs. A lot of fast food. I just saw it today. Motherfucking Burger King bitch had not one but two 9’s working there. Hell yeah I want it my way. But it’s not only there the list goes on McDonald’s, Jack in the Box (I saw one cute 7 that I just had thing for there), Wendy’s, DQ, Sonic, Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, Whataburger, Raising Caine’s? More like Raising my dick. All these places are stocked with these fucking hot 19 year olds. Now I understand not everywhere is like this. Girls in the Southwest tend to be a little easier on the eyes than say the middle of the country as far as I’ve noticed. But I’m sure you’ve all seen examples of this. Even at Lowe’s (that’s right I said Lowe’s) the employee of the month board smokes the shit of the daily Jaguars line up. It’s fucking incredible. I used to drive 40 minutes to a GNC to get my vitamins cause some stunner worked there(passing 10 other GNCs along the way. Got her number though)And don’t even get me started on some of these girls working at Walmart. And these wing places, holy shit! My problem is I eat too healthy to keep going back to some of these spots but that’s a whole other issue. Now this brings me to my point. Are these girls working at the local strip clubs? NOT REALLY. Kinda. Some are, and they are the top earners at whatever club they work at. But there should be way more and if they did the SC scene would be fucking amazing. FUCKING AMAZING. Now I understand that not every girl wants the pole in their life, totally fine and I get that. But maybe they just don’t understand what kind of money they could be making. They are just not seeing it especially for the little hours they can put in for said money. Even as a side hustle it’s such a slam dunk financially if your super hot. I know this because I see what I lose every week. And so do you. So I’m not gonna get into it with these girls and make a legal case out of it. But I will drop this one line on them. “Yo do you realize, you can make in one night dancing, what you make in a week here? And that’s just from me girl” That’s all I’ll say (aside from some a little flirting of course) but from what I understand most of us are dealing with a talent problem in our areas. I think falls back on us to promote stripping a little more to benefit our experience. I would not bring this up this if it wasn’t so prevelant but it’s literally everywhere. Now if you’ll excuse I got another Big Mac to go get.

30 comments

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    That's some karmic debt I don't want on my balance sheet, man! It's already fucked up enough I've known some strippers who are amazing recruiters. One from around 200 who easily pulled at least 10 very attractive girls into the club
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    There was a very cute AA girl working the register at McD’s the other day. But, this post mostly just made me hungry.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Always ask bitches if they want to join a winning team.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Just slip them a piece of paper with [view link] written on it - and we'll take it from there
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    They are usually pretty interested until they realize that guys like me will be their customers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Muddy9 said "Yo do you realize, you can make in one night dancing, what you make in a week here? And that’s just from me girl” I'll just assume that you've developed a total immunity to pepper spray by this point.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @Subra I don’t think it’s a necessarily a negative thing to strip. If I have a daughter one day i wouldn’t be mad if she danced, I would just want her at higher end club, not one of these dives @Papi sure look at all these dancers that stuck around here over the years....errrr...Nicespice.... @CMI Pepper spray ain’t shit anymore but the taser still gets me
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    How many of you would pay extra in order to have privacy with your dancer? Why should you care about privacy? It's probably because you don't want other customers to see your erect pee-pee. By the same reasoning, some girls just don't want strangers to see them naked, even if they could make a bunch of money from doing so.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And hey it’s a great spot to be in when your a customer. They are gonna have to hear you out somewhat because your customer. They can’t sprint away like they usually do. It’s really just such a great starting point for true love, in line at McDonald’s that is.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Great thread Muddy much funnier than these locker threads ;))
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    muddy9. you must be living right !
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Sometimes I'll see a hot chick, offer her some drugs, then offer her my management services
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Pimpin’ ain’t easy bro
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    For you tricks it ain't. Me, if I forget to turn my swag down as I enter the club, I end up all covered in bitches by the time I get to my table.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Subraman cosplaying IceyLoco is entertaining.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Subraman cosplaying IceyLoco is entertaining.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Subra I have similar problems but mostly from frustrated guys blaming me for these hos locking me down every time I go to the club at least a dozen often more of these bitches just act like they own my old geriatric ass, and won’t let me play with the other hos ;)
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    From talking to dancers the best recruiters are other dancers. So many dancers have a roommate, higg school friend or cousin who strips in order to take the plunge.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    It's pretty sketchy and self serving if all you do is glorify it. Life is all about choice and if anyone says they have no choice then they just decided stop looking. One of the things I reconcile in my brain is not to push a girl into this world when she has other choices even if those other choices don't have the $ potential. There are significant downsides that many or even most girls won't be able to handle long run (social stigma, drugs, sketchy co workers and customers, scumbag pimps, prostitution, physical altercations, etc.). In many ways it becomes an unhealthy trap. I am not saying I have never told a girl who is not a dancer how it works but I always explain the downside in great detail.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This is my recruitment technique: [view link]
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! I had this exact thought yesterday while I was eating at Golden corral. I wanted to ask the waitress to come down the street to the strip club with me so I could watch her dance on a pole.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    You joke about the Golden Corral, but I'm sure that there have been plenty of waitresses from the beer-n-tits places (like Hooters, and all the similar-to-Hooters places called "Jugs and Mugs" or "Teeters" or "Breasts and Wings" or whatever else) who "upgrade" from Hooters to stripping. (Should I call that an "upgrade" or a "lateral move within the industry" or what?) There's been a thread here on the TUSCL discussion boards in the last few months (maybe 2 years, max) about how to find a willing waitress at a Hooters-joint for outside-the-restaurant pay-for-play, in fact. The whole adult-services-industry has very fuzzy gradual vague lines of demarcation among the various degrees of service to be provided.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Maybe they have father's that care.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Who needs a sugar daddy when you have a biological one to pay your bills? And lol Muddy! The OP was very poetic. Smash that like button
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Always enjoy your wit, nicespice.
  • xxxrated
    5 years ago
    Those cute girls working regular jobs... Wont even know how to do an adult service job........ They too scared , some would literally run and cry....... They think its beneath them...... And to make it less likely we are living in the #Me Too era, Feminism is taking a bad toll on these young girls.,,,,,.. Now u have a situation where girls compete with men and act like men.........and incorporate Lesbianism.....
  • K
    5 years ago
    The former bartender at a near by hotel was self recruited with help from two ladies that attend the hotel bar with me. She now dances when she is on summer break in addition to bartending. We meet up when her work and school schedule allows. How often do I have to convert a civilian?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah, it seems often times it's another stripper (friend/acquaintance) that kinda breaks it down for them and clues them in - or sometimes they visit a club as a custy and the lightbulb/curiosity goes on
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Agree with Muddy. Disagree with Upright - and borderline hypocritical - but Uprights last sentence salvaged his stance. Look - first, whoever is on here (TUSCL) goes to strip clubs out of "choice". And enjoys spending time with naked, beautiful women - several of whom are smart too. Second, if there are strip club patrons who view dancers as whores, damaged goods, desperate druggies - but yet visit out of some weird compulsion - are not hypocritcal - they are outright nitwits. Would not even spend time arguing with them. They are stacked with guilt, demons .... fucked up. Dancers/Strippers span a full normal spectrum of kinds and types. Like any other slice from human society. Good, bad, ugly. Of course Muddy is from SouthWest - and we have so many beautiful women around us. More guys in Southwest view stripping as a healthy outlet for beautiful, shapely and creative young women. Less stigma = more of the young beauties in strip clubs = happier customers. Observation: Left a strip club in Maryland one night at around 1 AM. At least 5 cars in the parking lot - near and around my car - had guys sitting in them. Lights off, engine running. When I looked at one - he moved his face down. Stalkers? Voyeurs? ... seldom see this sad sight in SouthWest. Guys - as you Sow, so you Reap. If you stress on the positives of strip-clubbing - you will start seeing more sexy women who like sex and no drugs, no thieving, or other issues. 25 years ago, 42nd street in NYC was dreaded. Drugs, Prostitutes, Crime. Murders every week. Then Disney decided to open their store on 42nd street. Go visit 42nd street today (or tonight) !
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    forgot to add - I have read countless reviews here with "ordered my bottled water ..." Yes - the silent majority does not even drink liquor ! ... just like hot women! The Discussion board (small portion of strip club patrons) makes it appear there are white knights who save desperate damsels in distress everyday by throwing a dollar at em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion