tuscl

Does Nicole1994 hate men?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
She talks about flirting and fantasies, and says she's "into fratty looking guys"

But that is as far as it goes.

Does the fact that she keeps saying stuff like this mean that she is unreasonably judgemental about men, and that she is harboring real malice?

SJG

42 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I am not certain. However, I am willing to TOFTT. She actually intrigues me.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes she does
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nidan111, TOFTT, I was the one who introduced that term into discussions on Nicole's threads.

Did you know that in some primitive societies, they consider the deflowering of a virgin to be too dangerous for one single man. So they make it the job of all the men in the tribe.

Countryman, I have never encountered any female who consistently talks like Nicole does. I feel that she would being only hell to anyone who got involved with her, even one who fit with her fantasies.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @SJG. I am Nicole’s Huckleberry. Lol.
  • So how do I talk?

I dont hate men.. I hate certain views that both men and women have about certain things. Ive also called out femlaes for behavior I dislike.

@ Nidan, care 2 explain why you aren't certain that I hate men ?

Btw..on this site I may have a way of speaking ..but just to remind talk its my alter ego(subconscious ) speaking.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Okay, well Nicole, I have never criticized your having career plans. And I have in fact made supportive posts. I have also always made it clear that no one can tell you want to do, pertaining to having sex.

But you have taken a very harsh tone, and then always made it clear that you just like certain types of guys, in college "fratty", and otherwise, "lawyers".

You are entitled to your preferences about types and about sex. But beyond that no, you come across as vindictive and cruel.

I would not take a passive approach to a woman talking like that f2f.

SJG
  • How the duck can u say I limit myself to frat guys and lawyers when that is not the case!!! Plz fucking stop giving wrong impression .

-I said I was that I was kidding about lawyers and that I did not care if he is lawyer or not as long as he likes to debate .
    -I never said he needs to be in a frat, but just that I like GUYS WHO HAVE A FRATTY LOOKING PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I think Nicole has a major roblem with this thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, this is a message board. It only works if people are willing to talk to each other. We hope that people will keep it civil, but otherwise we just have to take it as it comes.

I am not willing to nitpick over words with you.

You come across as thinking that you are better than everyone else, and that others are not even worthy of offering constructive and civil responses on your threads.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    LMAO at SJG trying to tell someone about effective communication. When all he does is shout privacy wall anytime someone asks him a question.

And what's with the "I would not take a passive approach to a woman talking like that f2f" comment? So what would you do then? I bet whatever you tried, Nicole would beat your ass.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole. You do not hate men. I think you actually want men to adore you. That is not a bad thing. You are definitely a challenge for them. I think you enjoy being a challenge. However, the one guy that satisfies your desire will be forever grateful. Lol. Not certain that I am correct, but I am at times hopeful. Lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Nidan u do realize that she has posted that can’t ever see herself giving head riight?

@Nicooooool you are about to get pwned by Sjg. *grabs popcorn*
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy. Nicole can handle herself. I taught her well.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @ Pistola. I am willing to TOFTT just to see if she might.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ahahahaha smashing this thread’s like button
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Something about the title of this thread is really funny to me.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Dear Diary #17 I just got owned by SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    What do you call a guy who claims he would not fuck Nicole? A liar.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    She loves me and I am an old fart! lol
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    “What do you call a guy who claims he would not fuck Nicole? A liar.”

No disrespect skibum609, but given that Nicole1994 is male, I’d call a man who would not fuck “her” a straight man. I’d call a man that would fuck “her” either gay or bi. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Think about the competing hypotheses to explain Nicole1994:

1. Ditzy but beautiful UT coed that cannot spell or use proper grammar becomes obsessed with posting on a web site for male deviants that love strip clubs.

2. Male weirdo decides to create the Nicole1994 character in order to troll TUSCL, laughs when when folks continue to treat “her” as an actual ditzy but beautiful UT coed that cannot spell or use proper grammar!

So, to answer the original question, Nicole1994 does not hate men. “She” is a man. A funny man. But still a man. In other news that may shock people, rickthelion is not an actual lion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicole isn't a guy. She proved that she's female when she met nicespice. They both posted pictures. So, she is the person in her profile pic.

That said, this is her profile tag line: "TUSCL's youngest troll bitch"

Her posts are intended to generate threads like this. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a nitwit.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    CMI with the double zinger. Dissed both Nicole and SJG in one shot.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think she's less judgmental about men's appearances than the guys in here are about women's appearances. And at least she's attractive, she can be picky.... unlike most of the men here.

She posts shit to hit a nerve and she does. I don't really even blame her for sounding condescending at times. Look at the shit discussed in this forum.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "Nicole isn't a guy. She proved that she's female when she met nicespice. They both posted pictures. "

How is this for a conspiracy theory?

Maybe, Nicole is one of @nicespice's aliases and a stripper friend of hers provides an occasional selfie for @nicespice to use?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^I'm embarrassed to admit I thought scenario might be a possibility. Then I thought about how much work that would take and figured that just can't be the case.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hey flingoon...So youre questioning me posting a fake pic online ?

Hey flingoon, sorry not to bust ur bubble, but I’m real n u got flawed logic
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    LOL!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^TFP, If one does not want to run away with their tale between their legs, it is sometimes necessary to escalate public conflicts with women. Most guys won't. But with sufficient cause I will. I win, the woman loses, and everyone else who sided with her loses.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "TFP, If one does not want to run away with their tale between their legs, it is sometimes necessary to escalate public conflicts with women. Most guys won't. But with sufficient cause I will. I win, the woman loses, and everyone else who sided with her loses."

TRANSLATION: "Yeah... I'm that nitwit. Also, I don't know how to spell 'tail'."
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She likes men more than most of the guys in here like women....Nicole's "man hating" is often brought up while the misogyny in here goes untouched.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

I’m sure if I took the time to go back through Nicole’s history, I could find even more content than her 20 threads.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    right now I’m so confused about her.
  • FatherofNicole94
    5 years ago
    We sell Poosche to #1 Pakistani goat farmer or banana stand owner after college graduate. Then Allah allow bestest daughter to lie down with man and create tiny Poosches.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's the most straight forward person here...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole seems to want to stand up for feminist issues. I am in support of that, and I at least try to post things which support that.

But Nicole has some real kind of bite to her.

It seems to be mostly about power, or the perception there of.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Backlash, the undeclared war against American women

https://www.amazon.com/Backlash-Undeclar…

And here, Susan Faludi, a most interesting interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIC4uKSF…

She explains how starting in the 1980's, the hard won gains of feminism were given up and the society was being pushed to the right.

She explains who political and legal issues got converted into Mental Health and Psychological Disorders, and survivors were sent to 12-step Recovery Groups and to Evangelical Christianity.

And this book deals with some of the same territory. Glad it has been reprinted
    https://www.amazon.com/Rocking-Cradle-Se…

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I don’t know about Nicole, but everybody on here hates SJG. True story...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meat, you have the reputation of being the most disliked person on TUSCL
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Meat72, anytime you want to stop posting, fine with me.

SJG

Joe Golem: Occult Detective Volume 2--The Outer Dark

https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Golem-Occult-…

Brian Eno ( quite good )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLTPyRX…

Is it possible to have computers generate such music on their own, and even in real time?

Pablo Sender - The Secret Doctrine: Part 1 - How to Study The Secret Doctrine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2hdnG6…
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion