tuscl

Drank till she puked.

Musterd21
Indiana
I use to go out with a girl who would drink till she puked. Take her out to a bar she would drink beer all night til she was ready to leave. Then she would do 2 or 3 shots. Said she did not want to sober up before she got home.

On the way home she would puke. This was her normal MO.

Anyone else date a girl like this?

17 comments

• -me
    6 years ago
    The stripper I've been playing with is a little like this. She won't hardly ever puke though. But she does seem on a mission to get fucked up all the time.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You need to cum in for confessions musterd
  • naref
    6 years ago
    She sounds a real charmer!
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    My wife used to try to keep up with me whenever we went out in our college and immediate post college days. Problem was I outweighed her by a 100Lbs. Usually didn't end well for her, I'd say she was a 50/50 shot at puking by the end of the night. She quickly grew out of that phase and hardly drinks at all anymore.

Getting tipsy is fine by me, but sloppy drunks are no fun...especially those who are incessant on getting that drunk once they're past college aged. I'd rather not be a babysitter to anyone who's not a baby.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    God, I hated meeting a cute girl at a party, vibing and feeling like we were going home together, but the girl getting so drunk she puked and had to pass out and sleep it off.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, she had a very sensitive gag reflex.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I was like that for a small while.

I developed more self control after I started sanding
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *dancing
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    One of my ITC favorites could drink me under the table. I'd watch the drinks get poured so I know it was the real deal.

She loved hanging out with the PLs sitting at the bar who would tip her and constantly buy her drinks.

She would tell me about going to emergency room to get a drip she felt so bad. Honey was a lot of to party with back in the day.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yeah, but I didn't really mind it. She was a lot of fun.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I like to think of Nicespice sanding a boat with assless chaps. Everyone needs a hobby.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So basically another typical Saturday night in the life of RickiBoi Dugan
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^Nice

If you want to do it again..........I’ll buy!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @Upright: Hmmmm. Nice thought. My boat will need a bottom job before she goes in the water .......
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You got to be good at something
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I miss college.... those were the fun girls... A lot of SA gals are def like that which is why they cant hold a normal job and are on SA
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Nope. Getting drunk and sloppy with a girl can be a lot of fun if both of you are into it and still coherent enough to interact. But the puking stage is usually the prelude to the incoherent or passing out stage and there is no fun in that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion