tuscl

If I get a boyfriend, what do u suggest I warn him.about?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thx

37 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tell him to buy earplugs he is definetely going to need them.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That you are neurotic
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Lying cunts.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That you have some real inner demons about men, that you are a lonely and depressed attention whore, that you seek attention from men that like to go to strip clubs despite your issues with them, that you have delusions of grandeur in particular about your intelligence and looks, that you have a lot of sexual and relationship inexperience that makes you equivalent to a 16 year old girl in that regard.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Do what I do with every woman that I would consider seriously dating (dating as opposed to just sticking it in)..... I tell them to forget about sending me nudes I want pictures of their medicine cabinet, I need to know what level of crazy I am dealing with
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    For some guys, sexual and relationship inexperience might be a point in her favor. If Nicole went for a guy who is also very inexperienced when it comes to dating and relationships he would probably be perfect for her. I can guarantee though that none of the sexually experienced guys will be.
  • Don't have delusions of my intelligence if I got that top GPA that (elite) law schools crave LOL

- not depressed anymore !! YAY
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Still very delusional about your intelligence. That you cling to GPA as if it is the only measure is proof of existing delusion.

You'll be depressed again soon enough. It's tied to your attention whoring.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Your Pappy cleaning his guns
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That you are argumentative and lack the ability to think objectively.
  • No ..I don't think its the main measure but it's the easiest attack lolol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy
  • Lets hope I won't be. My depression is situational and I am crawling out of that situation yea buddy
  • That's funny. all the men I have met have told me they love how logical and objectively I think !!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted - > "No ..I don't think its the main measure but it's the easiest attack lolol"

LMAO this is self admitted proof that you are still delusional about your intelligence. ROFLMAO it's the easiest "attack" because you have nothing else to back your intelligence.

None of it matters, as long as he is of average intelligence the guy will realize you are an argumentative dumbass that lacks any objective though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "That's funny. all the men I have met have told me they love how logical and objectively I think !!!"

LMAO you just used a subjective data point to "prove" that you think objectively, dumbass. ROFLMAO!!!
  • I am certainly not the best at standardized testing (unless I study really hard )

Soooooooooo LOL guess I'm only average smart :p

NOT.

Bye.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You don’t need to warn them, about anything, actually try to cover up some of the crazy if you can.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Warn them you don't like giving blowies. They won't stick around unless your sammich making skills are on point
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "I am certainly not the best at standardized testing (unless I study really hard )

Soooooooooo LOL guess I'm only average smart :p

NOT.

Bye."

LMAO FYI I never said you were average intelligence. What I did say is that you have delusions of grandeur about your intelligence, though, and this is just more proof. LOL.

And it's proof that you are argumentative and that you still lack objective thought.

LMAO you are hitting on all my points and giving specific examples. Hee hee it makes me laugh.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicoooooooooole make me a tuna fish sammich
  • Can't be proof if "grades"alone don't hold significant weight for intelligence according to wat u said which was my pointt .......

#contradicting much
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Needs to be warned that you're annoying AND have a penis.
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Well, if this theoretical boyfriend is SJG, maybe nothing. He'll talk a lot, you'll talk a lot, neither will hear much and he'll talk a lot and you'll talk a lot....
    And eventually drift off in your own universe, leaving this one somewhat improved.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "Can't be proof if "grades"alone don't hold significant weight for intelligence according to wat u said which was my pointt .......

#contradicting much"

^ LOL the proof you provided that you have delusions of grandeur about your intelligence was you adding the word "NOT" after your self claim (not mine) that you were of average smarts. Adding that statement is what made you delusional.

Also that you still don't recognize there are many, many more gauges of intelligence and that it's not just grades and standardized tests is proof that you are still just delusional about it all.

# missed the point completely, with proof and like a dumbass
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Forgot to mention: that you lack good reading and comprehension skills, that you constantly make strawman arguments over points that were never made.

LMAO you give so many things to be wary of that I can't think of them all in one post!
  • @25 I agree that I am kind of delusional. But thank god that it was only one stage my life as opposed to all of it.

Men need to stop calling women "delusional" when they are just as delusional(marriage, excessive debt, strippers, etc).
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Poosche not allowed American boyfriend. I sell to highest bidder in Pakistan after graduate get top dollar from biggest goat farmers!!!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Watch out for your cornhole bud

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cheezbu…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That you are extremely passive aggressive.

That you are narcissistic and aggrandize the most trivial accomplishments.

That you deflect and divert the point when you are wrong.

That you can't recognize when you look like a dumbass, making you look even more like a dumbass.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    amazed that noone brought up her case of the syphilis
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I would warn him that you are very horny but don't have any experience so you are going to be all over him. You will follow him around and ask him what he's thinking.
  • LOL super funny ^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole I never said delusional, I said crazy : )

I know a difference without distinction.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Warn him that you are a tease because you know not how to perform.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Warn him about you posting topless pics for old men to jerk off to while they get off on you humiliating them....
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Not so much about you, but about your dad... and how he wants to sell you to a goat... or was it for a goat :/
    but also tell future bf that father of nicole is actually very nice and just being protective of his poosche :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion