Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

sometimes you see duplicate postings in a discussion

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

learn to internet

Replies (809)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Clicking the “Post Comment” button twice can do that. I’ve seen response times on TUSCL be so slow on some (rare) occasions that the page doesn’t seem to respond at all, and I’ve hit it twice thinking I hadn’t hit it the first time.

As well, in the web app I’m currently working on is plagued by users who insist on hitting a button again if they don’t get an instantaneous response. We’ve had to disable entire pages on button presses in some places.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

That’s what happens when our hands get all twitchy from beating off so much!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that repeat button!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet? I

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How do you internet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Not sure...

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I guess we are SOL then

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What do we do now?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我不知道

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我不知道

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我不知道

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我不知道

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我不知道

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们遇到麻烦了

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

糟糕

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF with all the multiple posts

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

好工作的旗帜

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

我喜欢我的狗。

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Дональд Трамп вступил в сговор с Россией

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Дональд Трамп вступил в сговор с Россией

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Дональд Трамп вступил в сговор с Россией

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Дональд Трамп вступил в сговор с Россией

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Дональд Трамп вступил в сговор с Россией

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sorry I need t to learn how to internet

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

杜克是最好的狗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们刚才玩的高兴吗

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

You got your first 100+ comment thread

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

You got your first 100+ comment thread

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

You got your first 100+ comment thread

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

You got your first 100+ comment thread

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

You got your first 100+ comment thread

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Vet visits are annoying

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam straight. Last time I had to go to the vet they put a shock collar on me. That is the shits

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Crawfish is delicious

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Crawfish is delicious

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Crawfish is delicious

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Crawfish is delicious

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

I'm sorry JohnTitor but you asked for this one lol.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who needs a load?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Pistola wants one in his mouth

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Just Now Pistola wants one in his mouth

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Pistola wants one in his mouth

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Pistola wants one in his mouth

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Another

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pistola's mouth is as big as a basement

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

O shit

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This is bullshit!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah fuck you mackie

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah fuck you mackie

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah fuck you mackie

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah fuck you mackie

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah fuck you mackie

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

And done. Phewww

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Everyone is fucking Mackie

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I think I’m spastic.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I think I’m spastic.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I think I’m spastic.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I think I’m spastic.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I think I’m spastic.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are all fucked now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this

At the Home Depot

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Home Depot? Which department?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Home Depot? Which department?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Home Depot? Which department?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Home Depot? Which department?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Home Depot? Which department?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The lumber department because I'm gettin wood!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the plumbing department because I am about to lay some pipe

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Then the lawn and garden department because there is hoes there

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What happened to Baba's caca?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lady Gaga

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lady Gaga

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lady Gaga

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lady Gaga

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nicespice is a goddess

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Country xD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go go gadget arms

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

What do those do?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

What do those do?

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

(()) (()) 当我闭上眼睛时,我一直看到鲣鸟。

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

(()) (()) 当我闭上眼睛时,我一直看到鲣鸟。

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Gogo gadget arms wrap you up on a big MackTruck hug...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I see boobies when I close my eyes

Profile picture for NinoBambina
NinoBambina
•

I am going to Miami and doing shower shows in your hotel

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

You mean like this?

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

You mean like this?

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

You mean like this?

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

You mean like this?

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

Thread is going to be the longest one on TUSCL.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How is the practice going?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How is the practice going?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How is the practice going?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How is the practice going?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How is the practice going?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我在练太极拳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I collect stamps

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Stampin’ all over

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Stampin’ all over

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Stampin’ all over

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Stampin’ all over

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is there a fire? Keep stamping

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( ..............................

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

MackTruck da kang of trolls

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

MackTruck da kang of trolls

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

MackTruck da kang of trolls

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

MackTruck da kang of trolls

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are we learning to internet yet?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s tough

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s tough

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s tough

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you are tough! You can kick my ass

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think CC found a heterosexual safe space

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think CC found a heterosexual safe space

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think CC found a heterosexual safe space

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Mack

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Thanks Mack

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Me, too!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I just learned to internet and got a cool hat to boot!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I just learned to internet and got a cool hat to boot!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Woo

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Woo

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Holy shit!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who broke the button

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This looks like a text dump

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out yet... doing the Internet is a challenge. more practice I guess.
as the saying goes practice makes perfect.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

even though I practice I certainly don’t feel it’s perfect.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who broke the button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who broke the button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who broke the button

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not me!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nor me

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nor me

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nor me

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I didn't do it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I didn't do it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I didn't do it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I didn't do it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I didn't do it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who was threatening to use ghb on nicespice? Lets kick their ass!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant stuff!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Poor Denverites

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Poor Denverites

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Poor Denverites

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

God dam you Joe! Clean up after yourself for once! I am not your mother

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

God dam you Joe! Clean up after yourself for once! I am not your mother

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

God dam you Joe! Clean up after yourself for once! I am not your mother

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

God dam you Joe! Clean up after yourself for once! I am not your mother

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

This thread takes 2 minutes, 56 seconds to scroll thru on my phone. Just recording that for posterity.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

2 minutes 57 seconds

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

2 minutes 58 seconds

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

2 min 59 sec

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

Lol. Damn, guys, I've got things to do.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What you got to do?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

3 minutes 1 second

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

"What you got to do?"

Post drunk from strip clubs, apparently.

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

Also, after commenting I have to scroll back down again, so 6 minutes, 2 seconds.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

6 min 3 seconds

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Drunk posting takes forever

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Joe! You need to clean up your mess! and go to your room your grounded

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Joe! You need to clean up your mess! and go to your room your grounded

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Joe! You need to clean up your mess! and go to your room your grounded

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Joe! You need to clean up your mess! and go to your room your grounded

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Joe! You need to clean up your mess! and go to your room your grounded

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

7 minutes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Joe shit the bed on this one

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Joe shit the bed on this one

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Joe shit the bed on this one

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Joe shit the bed on this one

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh no

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh no

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh no

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh no

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am gonna dump a load in Lewit's basement🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am gonna dump a load in Lewit's basement🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am gonna dump a load in Lewit's basement🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am gonna dump a load in Lewit's basement🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am gonna dump a load in Lewit's basement🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got hoes for days!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got hoes for days!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got hoes for days!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got hoes for days!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

… I got two phones, one for the plug and one for the load

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

… I got two phones, one for the plug and one for the load

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

… I got two phones, one for the plug and one for the load

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

This thread is dumb.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Liwet is dumb.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This thread is smart talk

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This thread is for the cool kids

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This thread is for the cool kids

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This thread is for the cool kids

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This thread is for the cool kids

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

"This thread is smart talk"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's do this rite

Repeat

"This thread is smart talk"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Repeat

"This thread is smart talk"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Repeat

"This thread is smart talk"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Happy now?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I got two phones, one for the bitches and one for the dough

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I got two phones, one for the bitches and one for the dough

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I got two phones, one for the bitches and one for the dough

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t get it.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance! Hippo Dance!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我是巨魔之王

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我是巨魔之王

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我是巨魔之王

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hit that bell and subscribe!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

More to come!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Woo!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Woo!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Woo!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I just heard the Penthouse Club in Detroit might be closing.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I just heard the Penthouse Club in Detroit might be closing.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I just heard the Penthouse Club in Detroit might be closing.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in there 💩💩💩

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in there 💩💩💩

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in there 💩💩💩

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in there 💩💩💩

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in there 💩💩💩

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Real talk

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Real talk

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Real talk

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Real talk

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy Halloween!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy Halloween!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy Halloween!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am blocking MackTruck

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am blocking MackTruck

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am blocking MackTruck

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yah!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yah!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yah!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

What the fuck is going on in here?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

What the fuck is going on in here?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

What the fuck is going on in here?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

What the fuck is going on in here?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are learning how to internet 🥳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are learning how to internet 🥳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are learning how to internet 🥳

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们正在学习如何上网

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们正在学习如何上网

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们正在学习如何上网

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Just Now 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

EAT 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 VH_Kicks

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I love to Internet 😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am dam good at it 😉

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😋😋😋😋😋

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😋😋😋😋😋

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😋😋😋😋😋

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got da booby shampoo! 😜🤪😛

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got da booby shampoo! 😜🤪😛

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got da booby shampoo! 😜🤪😛

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got da booby shampoo! 😜🤪😛

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got da booby shampoo! 😜🤪😛

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am starting a flapper jack tiddy washer service!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Sounds like a great idea! Keep the coronavirus off the tiddies!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Sounds like a great idea! Keep the coronavirus off the tiddies!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Jade? Jade? Are you in here?

W
wallanon
•

No JustinTolook. Learn to internet.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I got some jade in my pants. You can do more than look at it Justin 😉

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Merry Christmas!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Merry Christmas!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Merry Christmas!

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Ricky likes to drink until he sees double. He likes seeing more dicks 😉

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

How many dicks am I holding up?

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

How many now?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement