tuscl

Gifts for Dancers

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:25 PM
A dancer who I've visited numerous times, hit me up for a decent priced laptop so she could take a few online classes to finish her general education. I've also been hit up for jewelry and a tazer. For the record, I passed on the gift requests. What gifts have dancers asked to buy?

35 comments

• Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    I met two fired dancers at Walmart. They did not request ridiculously expensive things. Baby wipes, TV dinners, some work boots. I have had a dancer ask me to come to the club more often, to help with her with vet bills for her kitten. And I have had dancers ask if I wanted a kitten or puppy because they were trying to give them away.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal got to ask about the tazer ; )
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The dancer felt unsafe going out at night and asked if I could buy her a pink tazer. As we are discussing it she has a glimmer in her eye and a huge smile as she pretend tazes me, I figure she might have a few people on her to taze list (maybe even me).
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I bought my favorite hk chica a minnie mouse
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I give em a samurai sword
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Why can't they buy all this stuff themselves with all the $$$ they make - I think it's mostly that they view 99% of custies as pure walking ATMs/marks. The worst part is that once you start with something small pretty-soon they'll be asking you to pay the rent bc of some drama they're going thru. Helping a dancer often becomes a bottomless pit and they seem to have one emergency/need after the other and in the end one is usually not helping but unconsciously enabling. Helping out a dancer usually doesn't work, they seem to go back to square one as soon as you stop helping - the ones that have their shit-together usually don't need PLs' help - the ones that need your help seem to never get their shit together especially as long as the PL is enabling - if they want something they should do as most responsible people do, work extra and/or save up for it rather than mooching off of the PL/RIL.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I only recall being asked once for anything other than cash. Once this young and cute but slightly over fed dancer asked me to take her to a restaurant a few blocks away from the club because on that particular day of the week they had an all you can eat buffet that she insisted was exceptionally good. I declined to take her but I still remember it because she kept on asking and pleading and practically begging for me to take her. I never understood why she acted that way. Although I was unfamiliar with the particular restaurant she wanted me to take her to, I was familiar with the area and there were no exceptional, high dollar restaurants in the nearby. I don’t know why she couldn’t take what she earned from just one lap dance and treat herself to a meal there if she was so crazy about the place. I bet she’s huge now.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    gifts for strippers = you're a PL don't do it don't be that chump
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Never got them a gift exactly, I got one an outing for her and her kid for her kids birthday (she didnt ask) and gift card to Toys R Us for Christmas....more gesture shit, and got her to start giving me a BJs and hang out at my house.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Toys R Us gift card for some BJs seems pretty sweet
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Toys R Us has gone out of business.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A CF asked me to pay for a new boob job--$6000. I declined. I have bought my ATF and CFs various gifts, all below $500. I paid my ATF's cable bills and phone bills a number of times. Papi asks why they can't pay for things with the money they make, Well, that heroin doesn't pay for itself.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    A dancer gave me a gift. I had to use penicillin to get rid of it.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Technically she wasn't dancing at the time but the most expensive gift I was ever asked to buy for someone who does dance was a pair of shoes.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    My ATF asked once for something, Band-Aids. When she came in the club she asked if I had any for a blister on her foot. I walked across the street and bought her a box. A knight in shining armor! Now I did buy her a number of other more expensive gifts, but she didn't ask for any of them. Perhaps she "hinted" enough to put the thought in my head. Other dancers, no more than a drink or two.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    One evening there was someone selling dancers outfits in the dressing Room. The girl I was with came out wearing something and she said I think this looks good I think it would be worth at least 2 private dances for you and I looked up the price of $50. Dances were 30 each, seemed like a no brainer. She was also a very bad business person.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Just happened the other day. One I’ve been doing OTC with asked me to co-sign a loan for her...... really?
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I had one dancer ask me to give her a ride to the car rental place. Once there, the manager would not rent her a car without a credit card (she did have a debit card). Of course, she wanted me to rent the car on my card and she would give me cash. I did not even like her that much. I did give her a ride back to the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    One asked me to help pay for a boob job. One asked for outrageously expensive perfume. Mostly just requests for cash. There is very little ROI on gift giving.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @lotsoffun201 Wow, I wouldn't co-sign loan for a family member.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I've picked up some food on the way into the club for my ATF a few times but I think that's about it as far as gifts.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf Seems like a KCmember received a good ROI
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    When I was a newbie PL my mongering was mainly at Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops, in that environment I was easy to be asked for all types of gifts: Meals (most of the time I brought it) Christmas Gifts (only one gift bought) Birthday Gifts (never bought) Lunar New Year Envelopes (never bought) Co-sign for an apartment (no way)
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I give my ATF gifts all the time. Others, not so much. I did buy a dress for one girl recently. Her surprise and delight were genuine, and her gratitude was *definitely* worth it. For the most part though, it’s just cash for time and stuff.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I was talking to a favorite while she was on stage and her food delivery showed up. She asked me if I could pay the guy since she couldn’t leave the stage and I agreed. Then when we went for a few dances she threw in an extra dance at no charge. Fair enough. But I agree with @Papi I would never agree to pay there expenses. That’s a rat hole you can’t get out of.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I've paid my ATF's house fees a few times.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I also think it's different when they ask you for something versus you wanting to show some gratitude (or ulterior motive giving).
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    I once bought a phone for a girl because her phone was badly broken without being asked or hinted. In return, I was nicely rewarded. So, I would do it on a case by case basis.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The girls I deal with know better than to ask me to buy them something, other than a drink at the club and maybe some food on the way to an OTC rendezvous. I provide OTC earning opportunities, not charity. When they want a lump sum cash infusion, they know what they need to do. In terms of giving gifts for the fuck of it, I've had two favorites in all the years who I enjoyed enough that I felt motivated to get them Christmas gifts. But outside of those two instances, never. I do not want to foster any notion in any girl that I am remotely SD material.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I've never been asked by stripper for any favor or any gift big or small, thank god. A major request would be denied anyway and be a turnoff. As for SS, I've gotten the oh I've had a bad day or a bad week which I took as digging for gifts or big tips and I've ignored it. Also for SS, I've also heard the oh I have this awesome regular who paid my tuition or bought me a car blah blah blah, ignored it too because I didn't believe it and even if I did I'm not that guy, thank you TUSCL. I've given small gifts to a CF unsolicited (part ulterior motive giving as Cristobal says, and part not) and she's occasionally reciprocated unsolicited. Difficult to discern if my giving has increased the mileage but the value of gifts hasn't been significant and the ulterior motive was only part of it so I haven't cared.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Would Buy Them 100% Clear Transparent See Through Shower Liners, Mirrors That Are Long & Vertical, Wal Mart Gift Card, Leggings/Jeggings, T Shirts, Ankle/No Show Black Socks, Head Bands, Full Cut Silk Shapewear Panties Preferably Black Or Some Black, Fishnet Leggings, Skechers D'Lites Classic Athletic Black Shoes, Short Shorts, Black Workout Tights ✔️ 👄 🔥
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Would Also Buy Mi Dancer 6" Or 7" Inch Stripper High Heels That Are The Mules Kind (No Straps In The Back & With The Clear Top Front Area). These Are Great Coz They Show More Skin & It's Easy To Slide In & Out Of Them. ✔️ 💲
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    ^I get the Stripper heels, but are the things in the previous post also fetishes? Like black no-show socks and certain types of sneakers? ^Not judging, just curious. I’ve always had a serious high heel fetish and more recently became insanely turned on by women in yoga pants wearing flip flops, which is a fairly recent warm weather fashion trend.
  • wallanon
    6 months ago
    There's one former dancer I've bought gifts for. Christmas, birthday, whatnot. And I don't really even remember how it started, but I've been seeing this girl for years now (like back when this thread was new). Small gifts and I've covered a few bills for her but she doesn't really ask for things. She's bought me small gifts. I suppose we're friends by now lol. For other dancers I've bought outfits and sometimes shoes. Those all got put to good use, and as someone else said it's basically around the same cost as a few lapdances. When I look at how much to spend on dancers basically everything turns into comps for lapdances, vip sessions, or hookups with other girls. I've definitely done the Sally's asking for this much but that's 2 or 3 Suzies head math lol. I don't count drinks, meals, random amusement expenses and hotel rooms. That's just the cost of doing business.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    Black Fitness Shorts Would Look Good On Our Stripper Ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion