tuscl

Kissing/Licking a dancers neck while getting dance

Friday, February 22, 2019 5:18 PM
I’m really into this. Only really VIP though. I get mixed reactions some totally get into it and it’s hot as fuck. Some tell me “dude chill!” But this might not as common as I think it is. It’s total turn on for me what about TUSCL. Y’all do that too? I just fucking love it man.

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Approached the right way, using words to come on to her and soften her up, and demonstrating generosity, I think that could be done. But I would suggest in the front room, not the dance booth. And use it as a prelude to a makeout session. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some girls do that, just like pressing forehead to forehead, to see if you want to start a makeout session. But coming on to her verbally too, in my view, is very important. SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t know SJG you tend to ramble on like a raving lunatic on the boards I’m not sure verbal would be the best approach in your case. There is a chance it could be unbelievably annoying to the dancer. Just keepin it real.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No Muddy, its you and some others like you who just ramble on. SJG
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    SJG=raging lunatic!! lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hey man I’m not hating on you but come on dude you post in your own topic with these crazy long posts with just you responding. Who does that shit? You say some interesting stuff sometimes but you gotta take it down a notch man. Everybody thinks that shit is nuts. People would probably read your shit a lot more if there was less of it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Muddy9 said "People would probably read your shit a lot more if there was less of it." Nah.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    When getting a dance I like to follow her lead, so one time a dancer kissed my neck and sucked on hers, she started stick shifting, I started FOV, which soon became FIV, until she squirted. It does not happen very often but it's pretty damn awesome when it does.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    i do that when theres a good vibe with the girl. i dont normally lead off with stuff like that but if i get a slutty signal from her (like stickshifting or her popping a titty in my face), ill kiss/lick/nibble/rub all over her. they normally get very into it and its an excellent segway into freebies or the vip/otc if shes not feeling generous. on another note sanjoseguy is THE ONLY person on tuscl i have set on ignore lol i see hes still talking nonsense from others comments
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I enjoy it as well but in my experience it usually happens over time and she gets comfortable with you. And yeah, you spend on her on a regular basis. The first few times with a dancer they want to get a feel for who you are and if you’ll be s decent customer. Then the guard comes down.
  • bruno0639
    5 years ago
    I love doing that as well. several times this has allowed me to move to her nipples.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Going from zero to body fluids is a big jump, especially for a dancer you just picked for the first time. Some girls aren't going to care if there's tongue and spit involved right from jump, just like there are some girls that will whip out a cock and go bareback on a dude they just met. There's a simple way I check to see what a girl is into where that's concerned. It's in your PM.
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I like doing it as well, but I have to get the right vibe from the girl.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well I just love going in like gang busters. She either with program or not. And I just don’t like wasting time and money on a girl who’s not into it. I try it in the first two songs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume most dancers don't like a custy's saliva/bodily-fluids on them, which I understand thus I avoid kissing/licking on them bc it's not exactly a must-have for me. Doesn't mean I don't like kissing/licking but I feel I should reserve that for a more private setting (OTC, maybe VIP) - I don't do OTC and don't do VIP often and don't really have a fave dancer whom I specifically invest heavily-in in order for me to get more personal that way per se - if I do kiss a/on a dancer it's usually a dry kiss.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    You most certainly live up to your rep as a young guy. Bonus points if you’re Hispanic.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Na not Hispanic. I’m just really confident in the club. Like I KNOW I am sexy as fuck and you should know it too. Even if it’s not true that’s the mentality I have in a strip club. I mean most of the time, it’s received very well anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy9, why don't you read what people post? [view link] And Cristobal, you can give her money in the front room. Don't you see that it is better to escalate the intimacy in the front room, and then save the back room for when your own pants are going to come down? SJG Joe Bonamassa : Live At The Greek Theatre ( full album) [view link] Trump's Enemies List [view link] Oakland CA [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Everything is more flexible in the front room. No you can give her money, but there is not standing agreement about anything. So save the back room until it is really needed. SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    SJG I’m not talking making out with a dancer. That’s some other shit. I’m talking about there neck. There is a big difference.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nuzzling, pressing forehead to forehead, ear lobe nibbling, and neck licking are all about 1 mm from DFKing. Girls often do it. Often you can do it to them. Often good to start girls out with showy open tongue kissing, keep them looking presentable, and put on a good show. But try to do it in the front room. This does not mean for free, but it means without any standing agreements about money or time. SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Dude doing that shit in the front room is blowing up a dancers spot. I’m not doing that. I know if I see that Im gonna get turned off by that dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Read the thread, lots and lots of accounts of it in US strip clubs. And a good deal of it in our own underground Mexican Bar circuit. SJG Freemasons Revealed [view link] Joe Bonamassa : Live At The Greek Theatre ( full album) [view link] Clark Terry Quartet - Satin Doll [view link] Trump's Enemies List [view link] Oakland CA [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] at street sign [view link] [view link] [view link] at corner of New Life church building [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Even if it’s not true that’s the mentality I have in a strip club. I mean most of the time, it’s received very well anyway.” Probably a good mentality to have even not in a club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most US strip clubs are cliip joints, separating marks from their money. We have this because the vast majority of guys have never thought it through, and have never met girls who are more GFE-FS and OTC oriented. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Most US strip clubs are cliip joints, separating marks from their money.” I ❤️ clip joints.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^you probably have never stepped your ass in a real one
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Pistola, not sure who your comment was directed at. But you recently described a wonderful GFE-MSOG session at an AMP. That is the opposite of a clip joint. In a clip joint the mileage may be lower, but mostly the quality of the encounter is lower because the choreography is screwed up by unnecessary front room restrictions. So if you buy dances you are being played for a chump. And unlike many no touching clubs, the costs are not low. SJG
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I can see that licking on neck is a tongue too far for most dancers, but if she seems ok with neck snuggling during hugging I might plant a gentle dry kiss there. Prefer the same on boobs though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion