tuscl

OT. A question for all the people past 35...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:45 AM
If you could make a phone call to your 20 year old self, what would you say?

36 comments

• gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Don't go out to bars and strip clubs so damn much, save your money.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Goddamn Baby Boomers ;)
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    You don’t have to get married to get laid.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I know exactly whjat I would say: Two towns over is a woman you will meet in about 10 years, whom you will love dearly for the rest of your life and who will be your best friend, without making you give up your childhood friends or any other aspect of single life you enjoy. No matter how much time with her you spend, the minute you are apart you will miss her. You will feel like this your whole life and she will make every single aspect of your life better. So look here stupid, don't waste 10 years just to say you fucked 300 women and drive to her house right fucking now. Right now means now you lazy fucking asshole.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    In order the first one would be do not have 21 shots of Jack Daniels for your 21st birthday.....it will be the worse hangover of your entire life and it will last two days. When you meet a future movie star in a small town bar in northeast Ohio and she tells you one day she will be famous believe her. Give it one more year in the minor leagues before hanging up your bat and glove If after one more year don't go corporate --start your own business sooner.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Outside of the usual/obvious 'buy stock in X company' stuff, I'd say to either go work for my Godfather or to train for MMA.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Don't work for someone else. Start your own business now.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I would say buy stock in certain companies and work for yourself (I always have worked for myself, I have never known what my next paycheck would be)
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Don't take the brown acid.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don’t eat the yellow snow Those that say go into buiseness have a point, but keep in mind owning a business is not for everyone, some are better off not owning a business.
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    Invest In Amazon!
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Don't change a thing. It's gonna be a hell of a ride.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Don’t smoke. Don’t drink. Stay fit. Eat healthy. Die anyway!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Warrenboy and Warrior, I don’t have to put down anything cause you write what I would
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Rookie answers. Id share stock picks and lottery numbers.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The get rich quick stock picks and the "Back To The Future" sports book thing is too easy... Maybe date more girls and build more confidence in yourself. Spend time across the border in Canada as the talent there is better. Oh...don't see the movie "Ishtar" ....its a pile of shit.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I would say, “don’t fear, you are on the right path. Continue forth!”
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    I would tell myself don't ever to get marry and even I did, not to have kids if I'm not sure I'm with the right person.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Don't sweat it. The world is hell, but you find ways to defeat the conformist pressures. What is important is not the approval that you win, but the scalps you can take. SJG A most impressive article: [view link] Ending the Punishment of Poverty: Supreme Court Rules Against High Fines & Civil Asset Forfeiture [view link] Frances Fox Piven, Professor of Political Science and Sociology at the Graduate Center, CUNY [view link] [view link] NOLO, Bourbon Street [view link] AZTECA [view link] Peter Green - In The Skies ( Full Album ) 1979 [view link] I love the smell of napalm in the morning [view link]
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’d tell him there’s an amazing website where you can learn how to troll strip clubs for hookers
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Every problem you'll ever have will come from paying sex workers up front. If the Marines don't work out for you (be an officer, not a 5400), go to dealer school so you can go live in the city you fell in love with 6 years ago. Brush daily.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Head to Canada and track down FarmerArt. Learn all you can from that crafty ol' fart. RIP Art.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Plastics
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Quit smoking. Run to tj now.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My words of wisdom would be to get in better shape, learn how to please women now, not too late in life to take advantage of all the pussy out there. And buy intel, Microsoft and Apple.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    don’t get married.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Don't get married and don't take that job offer in Florida
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Plastics" ____ Lol. You definitely need to be over 35 to understand that reference.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner would have to use the pony express to send a message to his 20 year old self. ;)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Iwould go back to tell my self to avoid people who think [view link] is anything other than pablum for the very ignorant.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Google, Apple, Genentech Buy Buy Buy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fuck as many girls as you can. Don't hold back. Do as many TLN's / MSOG / Fuck-a-thons as possible. If you let 'em, women will just wrap you around their fingers. And this is really harmful. So just go for it, do as many of them as possible. When you are older your capability will probably be less. And though this decline seems to be driven by bad habits, by diet, and by psychology, this does not mean that the decline can easily be reversed. What you will have is really just what you developed when younger. A bad marriage or anything like that can really harm you. And stay away from the slow motion girls. They may seem to have a child like sweetness to them, but they can really cause you grief. And the worst of the worst are the late virgins. They have the right to live the way they choose, but this does not mean that it is good for you to get involved with them. What makes them the way they are, hard to say. Hard to say this about anyone. But they do not really see sex as important. They seem to see it as just a necessary evil. So if you stay with them long enough, they will eventually yield. But having waited so long, they are still actually quite immature. If they engage in sex, it is about power. And then if they refuse sex, it is still about power. It is always going to be about power, because for them, this is what sex is. Life is already too short to spend it involved with such women. These are the sorts of women who will remain faithful through thick and thin, whereas the fast action girls will not. But the price in terms of grief and frustration is just too high. For most people sex is closely bound to ideas about money. But with the slow motion girls they are using other things to replace sex, like obsessiveness about food and cooking, or just plain and pure neuroticism. And when you find people who are holding on to money, seeing it as more important than life itself, this is nothing other than crystallized neuroticism. They are turning life into death. So stay away from these slow motion girls. Let them use someone else to work out their issues. And usually they are not even interested in facing their issues, not so long as they have someone else whom they can dump them on. Thanks crazyjoe, I had to have a while to think about it, but a really good thread. Check your Trusts. SJG Oakland CA [view link] In Poland, this is what their Lot Lizards look like [view link] Italy, Lot Lizards [view link] Rule by secrecy : the hidden history that connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids / Jim Marrs (2000) [view link] Masonic rites and wrongs : an examination of Freemasonry / Steven Tsoukalas (1995) Freemasons Revealed [view link] The 100 Greatest Soul Songs of the 70s Unforgettable Soul Music [view link] Etta James: Mystery Lady Songs of Billie Holliday [view link] holly cole temptation full album [view link]
  • warhawks
    5 years ago
    Read up on TUSCL. Get advice from those who have been there before you even step foot in a strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Some great comments here. I appreciate them. I have been asking people irl this question also. I would also love to hear some comments from people under 35. I should not have put an age limit on this one. Here is what I would say to myself... Stay away from fast food. Guard yourself as to who you spend your time with, and get negative toxic people out of your life asap. I would also tell myself that I was in for a hell of a ride, get your death grip on and hang on for 8. ( Rodeo terms)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well you take away the age limit joe. Wish I would’ve got into the strip club world earlier. I’m still young but daaaaamn it’s incredible the jump in quality of the girls I fuck right now. I’m also at the age where the girls dancing I actually have a shot with. It makes the experience interesting. So I wish I would’ve got a head start on that.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Study less and play more because you'll enjoy the ride more and end up doing fine in the same job regardless.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion