tuscl

why are strippers on this site?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
at the risk of turning up a stone that has nothing under it the only reason for a stripper to be on this site is business development right? other than drumming up business is there a reason for a stripper to be in this site?

on a related matter does the dancer directory have any value?

16 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will dump a huge load in your basement. Don't talk about my girls that way
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My theory is that strippers like to hang out with creepy men who are older than their fathers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    They access the reviews to research whether or not they want to work at particular clubs.

Dancer Directory hasn't been useful to me. At least not yet.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    mack that's very helpful! thank you!
  • Nicole1994
    6 years ago
    Cuz I a #RETARD striper who drives her BF 2 pursue tranny sex over sex with me then create over a dozen pitiful alias troll accounts on n intraweb strip club web site does! ROFLMAO!!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    wow licepuss your really articulate
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    A chance to tell patrons what they really think of us
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Probably the same reason why some of us have accounts at StripperWeb, we're doing our research in order to do better in the club.
  • Tiburon
    6 years ago
    @James yet all I hear is meaningless squawking
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    'mack that's very helpful! thank you!'

Anytime dumb ass
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    How would you keep them out if you wanted to? We can't keep Dougster or SJG out. People can always create more logins, circumvent IP address tracking with proxies, etc.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    “Why are strippers on this site”
    Its a conspiracy
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I just like chatting with guys who know where I’m coming from (and on). Plus I enjoy exploding myths from time to time.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I can’t speak for anybody else, but the biggest thing that appeals to *me* about TUSCL is the kind of discussions on here that I can’t get from stripper only communities.

Generally speaking, stripper topics are:

1) best clubs in city X, or should I go to city Y or city Z
    2) advice on what to do when customer says/does X
    3) memes related to the job
    4) story about a crazy work day
    5) the industry is declining, best to also either cam or pick up a sugar daddy
    6) sex worker activist type of stuff
    7) self-help books and sales book recommendations
    8) recommendations about makeup/hair outfit/makeup proceedures procedures

Lots of very good stuff in those categories. And I do hang out in stripper groups as well.

Overall, online strippers are a very practical group who focus on what is relevant personally. And there are many damn good contributors on those topics.

But when it comes to discussing/pontificating things like of the industry as a whole or “x club/customer/dancer type”, or making predictions about trends, it’s mostly quiet.

No fault to other dancers of course. Dancing is definitely the kind of job that is best taken day by day. I’m just simply a dork who likes to look beyond that sometimes.

And that is often found in the discussions TUSCLers have. One example is Sinclair’s thread about the number of strip clubs in 2008 vs 2018. And there’s many more insightful threads I could mention.
    ———
    As for the directory, it’s there for fun. Nuff said on that.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @DC9428. That is exactly what I said to her just before she slapped the shot out of me!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Willy may be gay and likes a sausage fest
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion