tuscl

Douche Bag Waiter

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:58 PM
The waiters (meseros) at Hong Kong (HK) TJ are notorious for being pushy but what happened to me this past weekend was just too much: I was enjoying the company of a very cute bargirl, I was buying drinks and snacks, I even bought a ficha for her friend and a shot for a very helpful mesero. As the night progressed we were becoming comfortable, playfully grabbing, laughing, dancing and it was just a matter of time before we REALLY were going to enjoy each other's company. Then one of the meseros (not the helpful one) said something to my bargirl, they spoke for about 30 seconds and she made the "no" gesture with her hand emphasized with a negative knod of her head. I was very curious as to what was asked and eventually she told me the mesero asked her to do the shaving cream show, I could not believe my ears. I've been to HK enough times to see plenty of meseros direct dancers to dance on stage and bars, to do the creme shows, and to lead them to customer's table and booths (though I've not yet asked a mesero to bring me a bargirl). This mesero was trying to take away my bargirl, I'm the customer and unless I'm disrespecting her he has no reason to ever to try to take her away. This would equivalent to the mesero taking away a girl from a customer's table to bring her to another table. If she wants to leave she can leave at anytime but she should never be asked to leave by a douche bag mesero. I was ready to confront the douche bag and then talk to the manager for such a blatant disrespect. Sensing my anger, the bargirl quickly attempted to defuse the situation by letting me know she was not going to do the show and was enjoying our time together. I quickly forget what transpired with the mesero focusing my attention to my girl, shortly thereafter we went arriba shared a passionate encounter, ate dinner at the Restaurante Azul (my first time), exchanged numbers and returned to US. All was forgetten until I began recollecting the evening and I considered myself fortunate to have enjoyed her company and not made a scene. Please feel free to discuss my or any major disrespects you experienced while mongering.

101 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I read the title as "douche bag water" which caries an entirely different meaning.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I think you acted in a very mature way. Many kudos to you fine sir.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL @RM Yeah, if I had read it like that I would have been thinking that this was going to be an interesting read.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I found the waiters at Hong Kong too pushy. I finally had to tell them that I could find a girl on my own.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal, you handled it perfectly. No need to create a scene and enter into a conflict, since the girl stayed with you and essentially told that toolshed waiter to fuck himself (which he probably did when he got home). Glad you had a great time with the girl. I love this place.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock Thanks. I don't mind when they are pushy with the drinks (though I hate when they take our drinks before we are done), snacks, etc but this was a first for me.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal; Kudos to the girl for handling the situation correctly. You are the customer and they both are supposed to serve you, the waiter made a mistake, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and would think he didn’t do it to disrespect you or offend you, an honest mistake on his part, the girl did the right thing rejecting his request and staying with you and enjoying each other company and then providing you with a “passionate encounter”, and now you have her phone number and can get more better encounters. No need to be upset or get into trouble, just remember: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" People learn how to treat you based on what you accept from them, I am glad you behaved as a civilized gentleman in from of your bargirl, and had a good time. Enjoy the good memories and plan on making better memories if you like the girl and are planning on seeing her again. Again kudos to the girl for handling the situation beautifuly, good times.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @CJKent Yes, she did handle the situation well. I'm glad it ended well but when you are drinking and feel disrespected it is difficult to keep your cool. Another factor which may have helped was she was sitting on the outside of the valciny seats so for me to confront him, I would have to climb over her.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Don't allow someone else to bring you down in a club. If he tries next time, cap his ass.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sorry Flagooner but no one is worth me going to jail, getting killed, beat up, or being put on a banned list. Everything worked out well but I wonder what if she decided to leave when asked, I would have confronted the douche bag and then talked to the manager who probably would have listened and at best comped me a drink or two but most likely sent me on my way. I'm surprised, no one has discussed their experiences of being disrespected by staff, other customers, or dancers. Maybe it was just my luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I was not in your shoes but I think you are overreacting - I see this as equivalent to there not being anyone on stage and a staff person coming over to a girl talking to me and asking her to get on stage b/c someone needs to be on stage - now if I was interrupted during a dance or VIP, then yeah that's completely different, but if she's just at my table and she's needed to do something for the club (e.g. get up on stage or do a dancer-lineup) then I don't see that a disrespect. IDK how HK works and who gets to do the cream-show or how they pick the girls, but I'm sure your girl was not the only-one that was talking to a custy - and if they get someone from stage then that means the stage will then be unoccupied? Again, IDK how HK works and how they pick the cream-show girls or stage-girls, but seems someone has to do it and if it's not your girl it may be someone else's girl - could be she was due b/c she had not done it in a long time?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it hasn’t happened to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, you said you were dancing. You danced with the girl? They do that in the hK bar? I thought that was only in LC. Maybe you can only horse around with them for so much time before going arriba? Can you take the girl up to the second floor balcony, near the Azul Restaurant, and continue to get friendly with her their? You ever do TLN's with the girls? Ever see them by appointment outside of the Zona? Ever try out Massage Girls or Street Girls? SJG First Steps to Esoteric Christianity [view link]
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal; You wrote: “...when you are drinking and feel disrespected it is difficult to keep your cool.” Tha is why I recommend not to drink when going to another country that has a different culture and different values. I recommend to be stone cold sober to be able to handle any situation keeping your cool. Again I am glad you had a good experience at the end. Enjoy the good memories and hopefully you will have better memories when you go back next time. I hope your bargirl is the girl in your avatar bringing you a non alcoholic drink. Do not do things you are not supposed to be doing like drugs and or alcohol or any illegal activities anyway. Please write something to let us know about the good experiences with all the details of your next visit. Thank you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Tha is why I recommend not to drink when going to another country that has a different culture and different values. I recommend to be stone cold sober to be able to handle any situation keeping your cool." I agree with this fully. Mexico is not a place to get stupid. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    In other words OP, you were treated like the trick you were.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ but people can go to TJ's Zona and make one of their women into his mistress. He can do that, if he has money to pass out, and if it is practical for him to be there regularly. For me this will be tied to expanding a business. What woman I end up in bed with will be my first boots on the ground for that metro. She will be well paid for whatever she does, until such time that she demonstrates that she really wants to be part of our group. In "Guyamas Chronicles" a future UNM Dean talks about his exploits around 1970. Most of the working girls serviced the locals, more demand on the weekend. But most of those with their head screwed on straight also had guys that were keeping them. These guys tended to be off in the capitals of Government, Finance, and Industry. So the girls would depart by plane or bus on Mondays. They they would come back a few days later to go back to servicing the locals. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In most countries other than the US, ,well off guys practice the Wife-Mistress system. But for a Radical Leftist like myself, it can be just lots of mistresses, the wife to keep up appearances is not necessary. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Maybe he was trying to scam you, to pay more to have her there.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    some meseros and girls are hustlers and scammers. that is one good reason to try to choose carefully. i have certain meseros that i trust more than others.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee I didn't even consider the scamming angle. How would that scam work? I just thought the mesero was having a power trip at my expense.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful What kind of scams have you run into? This incident didn't feel like a scam, it felt like the mesero was trying to find a shaving cream participant at my expense.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo I may have overreacted but I thought it would be interesting to discuss. Even on busy nights there are plenty of bargirls just standing around, many waiting their turn to stage or bar dance. The shaving cream participants are usually newer, less popular bargirls who are paid a small stipend to participate. The club benefits more from bargirls selling drinks then participating in the cream show.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    One dancer ordered a bucket of ficha drinks. i was somewhat drunk and I just went along with the flow. it was fun... butt i wasn’t in control. (a learning experience for me.)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Papi posted: "I was not in your shoes but I think you are overreacting - I see this as equivalent to there not being anyone on stage and a staff person coming over to a girl talking to me and asking her to get on stage b/c someone needs to be on stage..." +1. You weren't in a room with her or getting LDs somewhere, so the masero had a need, saw her sitting out on the floor and thought that she might be available to help out. Stuff like this happens all the time - it's not personal. In fact, you were lucky. In some clubs the girls don't feel like they can say no in these situations, but your gal obviously did.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Possibly, another customer at the bar saw your girl, liked her, and asked the mesaro to get her for a shower show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ good angle to look at it from
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg While possible, I doubt it. I imagine there would be riots, if PL's bargirls were being taken away regularly or because another PL requested her company.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Also, there is no time or drink limit when sitting with a bargirl, as long as you keep buying fichas. That being said, my experience has been on the busier nights the bargirls tend to drink less and faster, then propose arriba quicker. Also, there are many bargirls who refuse fichas or have a one drink maximum before they propose arriba regardless of how busy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, you ever try out that Miami VIP Room? Any advantages? Can you just go in and then approach one of a number of available girls, or do you have to let the waiters send you a girl? SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy My first time flying solo at HK I had the mesero and the bargirl try to upsell me on the VIP room, with an overview of the Miami lounge the room is spacious and private and includes a bucket of beer, they quoted me $66 for the room and drinks. My question was why would I want to hang out there and she responded it would be more private and she could get naked but if I wanted more I would have to pay her fee so I passed because it sounded like a scam, if I wanted her naked we would go arriba for $19 plus her fee. I could see the VIP room being fun for a group looking just to party with the bargirls but not looking to go arriba. One if the great things about HK (TJ in general) is you can approach any available girl and invite her for a drink or arriba, but if you are shy or prefer to be catered to you can ask a mesero to bring a bargirl to your table.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Have you ever checked into a room for overnight? Some say that if you buy VIP membership to get the room discount, then you can also use the Miami VIP room at little or no extra charge. I suspect that if you check into an overnight room, then that fact will be quickly disseminated throughout the pool of girls. But I agree that being able to select and approach a girl by yourself is the supreme. I would not ask waiters to send me girls. But they might do it anyway. To me the idea of the VIP room might be: 1. Select, get friendly with, and first round FS, with girl in VIP Room. 2. Take her to Azul to eat. 3. Take her back to your room to continue TLN. Thanks for the info, SJG Toyota Supra, 2020 They don't say much about the car yet, but it seems to have a BMW engine and chassis. Even looks like the BMW 2 series, though much better looking, and it has the high power I6 like the M2. But the BMW is a 2+2 sedan, where as the Supra should be a hatch back, and these are much more versatile. [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Yes, I've stayed overnight a few times but the Miami VIP room is not discounted with VIP membership, in fact I heard the price has gone up. While I respect your opinion, in my experience I would not use the VIP room for a FS session when a nicer, more comfortable and private room with a bathroom and shower is available for less money right next door. I like taking the bargirl to Restaurante Azul before going Arriba, so she is fed and in a better mood, usually leads to a better experience.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal yes i have found hk chicas love multiple hours and will usually open up to gfe hottup whole nine yards. It is best to start it off witha front room makeout session . it works and it is proven
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I did a upstairs Miami room once and actually it was a waste of money. Most they do now is just a five minute Privado lap dance. more times than not I just simply take a girl Arriba.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Siri change my dictation. the most I do now is a five minute privato lap dance in the Miami room.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 Everyone has their own goals and methods, you only live once, enjoy the experience.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful I have not yet done the privado lapdance, seems to me like a waste of time and money. Since this discussion was initially about my ranting about a douche bag waiter, I have a brief story about a pushy mesero: I was drinking with this newbie dancer at the bar and a mesero kept pushing to buy a lapdance to the extent the bargirl finally asked me why I didn't want to dance with her as she guided my hands all over her fantastic body, I replied "we can dance arriba", though we didn't dance I had a great experience arriba with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just going by what many people have posted, by videos, and by what the HK bar says on its site, sounds like most anything can happen in the Miami VIP Room. And voyeurism is fun, and you only have one first time with a given girl. And you get her dressed and painted up exactly as she was when you first spotted her. After that it is hotels outside the zona. So: 1. Front Room makeout session. 2. Miami room for oral both ways and first round FS. 3. Eating 4. TLN arriba, likely including anal done while she is standing and holding on to grap rail, high heels on, water off, in the shower. 5. Take everything off of her, shower and clean up, hot tub. 6. Disturbing her sleep or getting her again in the morning. For long MSOG sessions, as I see it, you have to be entertaining her during the in between times. This is when you can really talk and best get to know each other. But it is possible that I am still misconstruing aspects of the scene there. Thanks, SJG Maybe this new Toyota Supra / BMW is not a hatchback. Maybe just like the BMW 2 series it is made out of, it has a trunk. Less and less 2 + 2's on the road, even less of them hatchbacks. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i don’t do the five minute Privato dance in the Miami room very often but I have used it and it’s been sometimes a very disappointing experience (a waste of $11) and other times it is fantastically great!!! it all depends on the girl and the chemistry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ what would the dancer get out of that dance - seems she would not get much especially compared to going-arriba - so why go all out for a small return
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i think she gets $10. if i have a good experience there i usually take the girl arriba.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Suppose one were to select and approach a girl in the main room. Maybe the standard feel up tip and getting to know her a bit and then backing oneself against a wall for a preliminary standing up makeout session. Always feeding her money at each juncture, without her having to ask, and always leading her in opening up, with your words. Then taking her into the Miami VIP Room, for a more extensive makeout session, then oral both ways and FS. And remember, after this first day, you'll be seeing her outside. So you only get one chance to do it this way with her. And then take her to the Azul to eat, and then arriba for TLN and continuing, and maybe more in the morning, including Azul breakfast. After that the two of you know each other very well and you'll be seeing her outside the zona regularly. SJG Nuit Blanche - Cyrille Aimée Live at Birdland [view link] [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I guess it's possible, good luck with your plan. My experiences have been different but that's just me. After you visit TJ, please let us know how it goes, when do you plan to visit?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal sjg is never going to hk. He is never going to tj. He don't leave his mothers basemen!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Basement
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal Having spent 10 nights at HK over the past 20 months I feel like a regular. Question: Was it a waiter or a stage worker who tried to get the girl to work the show? During my time there, the waiters didn’t do this, the stage workers did. There’s one little guy, looks young, has tattoo of lips on neck and walks around like he owns the place. Seems to have some clout. I’ve seen him basically ordering girls to perform in the shave cream show, leading them by the hand. He also tells girls when to dance on the bar. Was that the guy?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 With all the questions, research, and plans I thought SJG was on the next plane to TJ. He seemed to have it all worked out though he's never been there, I've been there at least 20 times in the last 6 months and I still sometimes feel like a newbie.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock No, it wasn't the stage guy, I remember it was a waiter as we were on the second floor overlooking the main stage show and we practically had two waiters chapperoning us. I had one who was very helpful and efficient, letting us finish our drinks before asking if we wanted another and another mesero who was very pushy with the snacks and drinks, he was the douche bag who asked my bargirl to go downstairs to do the shaving cream show.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I related this experience as a warning to the brethren when they visit HKTJ as though the chances are small nonetheless this could happen to you. How would you feel after spending an hour with a bargirl, buying her at least three fichas (and one for her friend) and a snack, knowing you were going to take her arriba only to have her whisked away by an overzealous mesero? I would have been really pissed if she had left. So while the experience ended well for me, the potential is there and now this is something else I have to try to plan for when meeting a new bargirl.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    allways something to learn here in hk. (and I’ve only been here a few hundred times!)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    All these people saying you handled it well? What did you do other than just sit there pouting with your thumb up your ass while the girl took care of it for you? Well, at least you didn't shed tears and sob uncontrollably, so there's that. If that is worthy of plaudits, then yeah, you handled it expertly.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful I look forward to many more lessons in TJ
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Nashman They were called on stage while they were sitting with you, were you sitting at the bar by the stage? Were you buying her a ficha or just hanging out? I used to buy one ficha for a bargirl and then determine whether to go arriba with her, I've changed the approach to buying a few fichas and if she wants a snack to make her more comfortable and relaxed before we go arriba, so I spend much more time with her but up until the time mentioned above none of bargirls were asked by the mesero to leave to do something else for the club. I've spent as much as 2. 5 hours with a bargirl before going Arriba and she wasn't asked to do something else, as long as we kept ordering drinks. So now that I know this can happen I need to prepare for the possibility by where we sit, how much time we spend, who are the douche bag meseros, checking if she is a participant in the shaving cream show, is she a bar dancer, is she a main stage dancer? Because despite this newfound "inconvenience" I'm not deterred from visiting paradise, I just want to be prepared just in case.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @flagooner, I didn't do shit because she defused the situation quickly. But I'm not going to cause a scene, get thrown out, and possibly banned from my favorite spot for a bargirl. I just met that say and possibly be done with in a hour.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    My point wasn't that you were a pussy for not doing anything. You may be a pussy, I don't know. While I was poking fun at you it was more aimed at folks who were seriously complimenting you. My main point was that giving you kudos for behaving like a normal civilized person is akin to giving participation trophies. Your original post however was like asking for the participation trophy.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @flagooner It is all good, maybe subconsciously I was asking for a participation trophy but my point of the post wasn't about my reaction but the actual perceived disrespect. I was hoping to get others to tell their stories about their experiences of disrespect with club staff and dancers. I was also hoping to gain some insight from those much more experienced like @misterwonderful @anislee and @tahoecruz.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you check into an overnight room, is that information instantly spread among the putas? So will you right away be approached by a girl who knows you are staying the night? If you tell the staff who lets you in that you are staying the night, will that result in girls being sent your way, supposedly screened for their availability for TLN? SJG [view link] Satin Doll [view link] [view link] Clark Terry Sextet - Pennies from Heaven [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy You really need to check out HK. I doubt the bargirls know who has an overnight room unless they ask you or if they see the wristband pass. If you are approached, I'm pretty sure they won't know your rooming accommodations. If you decide to ask a mesero to find you a bargirl, he might bring you one who gives him a kickback, I doubt he will screen bargirls for their availability for TNL. A word on TNL, for a bargirl to want to do it, she would not only have to be super comfortable with you but also be willing to lose (or you pay her) the possible lost income for the evening. Ive had bargirls stay an extra 30 mins to an hour hanging out in my room, my CF stays 2 or 3 hours but I'm not paying them to stay in my room so they don't like me that much for TNL. If you are looking for TNL, I suppose it will cost you, it is available but the availability is more scarce than you may believe. Instead of some super detailed and elabarate fantasy, just hop on a plane, Uber in from San Diego, stay one night, buy drinks for at least three girls then decide which one you want to take up and have some fun arriba. Try it again in a little while with a different bargirl. Return home with the biggest smile and best memories, start planning your next trip to paradise.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When I go there, it will be to expand a business. I am not a sex tourist, and I am not a consumer recreator. They write about street girls and bar girls doing TLN. And the facility are clearly set up for it. And of course it costs money. But an extended session would work out. I will be there when I have other things ready. For now, my f2f life remains protected, no different from how the CIA protects its affairs. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate Countryman5434 - alternate alias account for SJG IceyLoco - definite troll account
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal ive done 12 hours with a hk chica first you have to pay hk for their shift that cost 280 to hk then you work the rest out with the chica
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    12 hrs??? That sucks! I can bust a nut in less than 15 minutes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "When I go there, it will be to expand a business." lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t pay for TLN. but she wants to stay with me overnight it’s fine!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful Same here, I don't pay for TLN but she is welcome to stay until I want her to leave.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I've heard that too about paying the bar $$$ (plus pay her) for her to leave with you, I passed but we still went arriba and I had a great time. Good for you, she must have been pretty special for you to want to spend 12 hours with her plus pay her and the bar. I wouldn't do it but that's just me.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    It'd be nice to have her sleeps naked and stay naked the whole 12hrs.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I hate to break it to you but if you partake of the wonders which are available at HKTJ you are a sex tourist. Nothing wrong with the label, embrace the lifestyle.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee I think it's a diminishing return, lol, after about an hour she became less excitingly attractive. For me it would time to find a new chica. 12 hours, that's a fricken relationship... Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Based on what people have posted, TLN is common with HK Bar girls, in that Cascadas hotel. And the pricing is usually not unreasonable, like about $300 total. But often this might be after the basic session and costs with her. And then there are accounts of TLN's with girls from other bars. And then with street girls too, especially reasonable. There are of course going to be issues, like how late at night are you approaching them, and is the girl really available for that. You don't know her, so you have no idea of what to expect. And then of course the best will always be on the second meeting, when you can schedule a non-Zona TLN with her. I am not planning to use this, but that Mexico Lindo Bar escort service seems to specialize in TLN, and with some of their girls, they only do TLN. Cristobal and Ishmael, we all live here on spaceship Earth. But you guys are tourist passengers. Don't make ever make the mistake of assuming that I am like you. And someone can go into a Red Light Zone and partake, without being a sex tourist. Such a zona is a great place to start if you want to meet local women, or just one local woman. The reason I don't look at any of this the way that some of you guys seem to, value for the $, is that I am not the sort of Pathetic Loser who uses money to persuade women to have sex with me for my own gratification. I have never offered a woman money for sex, and I never will. No reason for that. So there is no particular 'value' being sought. The money is simply a show of respect, as that is how she pays her bills, and it is what is expected, and it is what she is asking for. But I would never proceed unless it were perfectly clear that she wants to have sex with me. And this gets into why that preliminary makeout session is so important. The women I will engage with in Tijuana, and other places too, will become my first solidaristas for that metro. I don't travel just for women to fuck. That would be silly. If I travel, there are far bigger affairs in play. Just like I will tell the women early on, its going to be "working hard all day, and then making love all night". A $280 shift buy out fee to the HK bar, on top of the hotel bill and what the girl gets, does not sound attractive. But this is the first time I have heard about such. Sounds more like gouging to me. The other posted TLN accounts say nothing about this. But if that is what it takes, then okay. A minor matter of red tape, considering that I'll be spending many many nights with my cock buried in that girl, and doing paid photo sessions with her too. Long term, I do think there are advantages in learning to engage with the girls on the street, in the lesser bars, and in the massage parlors. Maybe a little bit older, easier to relate to. Less exposure to smoke and alcohol, a cleaner girl. And more likely to be actually residing in Tijuana. But these other venues may not offer as easy a combination of front room makeout session, going to TLN with food and hot tub. So those other venues might come into play on subsequent visits. Each of these venues has its own pluses and minuses. Even though that HK bar / Cascadas sounds like paradise on earth, there is still room for improvement. SJG Alec Baldwin: Trump's 'SNL' Attack May Be 'A Threat To My Safety' [view link] Kim Kardashian [view link] Thierry Mugler [view link] [view link] [view link] Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him, New York Times [view link] Venus, Shocking Blue, actually live, with only what you see on stage, and not hamming for the camera, quite good, a coffee house grade performance [view link]
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Cristobal I'm not sure why you even bother trying to be helpful and give SJG any information. You try to be nice, and in turn he tries to insult you. His last post here just shows a lot of hypocrisy. For instance, he says he wouldn't be paying the girl money for sex, but rather he'd be paying her out of respect. Cut the bullshit. If the girl WANTS to have sex with you, no money is required. No civie girl I've ever had sex with required me giving her money out of respect. Money maybe to wine and dine her for an evening, sure. But that's not going to her, it's going to the restaurant. You saying you're giving her money 'out of respect' and not for sexual services is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, are you really this stupid, like in other venues? Mexico is a third world country. The occupations for women are limited, like mostly being two. But even in this country, if the girl dolls up and goes to the P4P venue, she is expecting money. But that does not mean that she will not like you just as much as the girl you meet in the supermarket checkout line. TFP, you are making yourself into a creepextremous, when this is probably not necessary. SJG Alec Baldwin: Trump's 'SNL' Attack May Be 'A Threat To My Safety' [view link] Kim Kardashian [view link] Thierry Mugler [view link] [view link] [view link] Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him -- New York Times [view link] Venus, Shocking Blue, actually live, with only what you see on stage, and not hamming for the camera, quite good, a coffee house grade performance [view link] Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues [view link] JEFF BECK -Brush With the Blues [view link] Jeff Beck- A day in the life [view link] Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Believe me, if you are good to her and treat her like a civilian, and give her good money, and especially if you continue seeing her, SHE WILL REALLY LIKE YOU! I know this from personal experience. SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    DC9428 I have a few questions for you. Has a girl ever offered you money to have sex? Me personally I can say no. And that's not perplexing to me at all. Why the fuck would a girl offer you money for sex? Do you offer civie, non stripping girls money for sex?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I have NEVER offered a girl money for sex. FWIW, No girls have ever offered me money for sex either. But in P4P venues and situations, it is expected that the girl will be getting money. But this does not mean that you should treat her as a prostitute. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP On one of my discissions, he tried to give me advice about street girls in TJ but I soon found out he had never been there, so I oblige his curiosity while encouraging him to not worry so much about the details and just do it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @dc9428 I respect your opinion and your post has validity. My experience is exactly that, my experience. Live your life to whatever you consider to be the fullest and I will do likewise. To me the human experience is more than just some rules to gain happiness, it is the learning, the failures, the reaching goals, the survival, the growth, the endurance which enriches, enhances, and provides happiness. Interestingly, this discussion is about a perceived disrespect while mongering, what are your experiences with regard to being disrespected by staff or dancers?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I was just suggesting instead of being so caught up in the details, experience TJ for a few days. Call yourself whatever makes yourself feel better, it's all what really matters. I'm proud to be a PATHETIC LOSER!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, my life is a private matter. If you refuse to understand that, then you are a lot worse off than just being a Pathetic Loser. SJG A most impressive article: [view link] Ending the Punishment of Poverty: Supreme Court Rules Against High Fines & Civil Asset Forfeiture [view link] Frances Fox Piven, Professor of Political Science and Sociology at the Graduate Center, CUNY [view link] [view link] NOLO, Bourbon Street [view link] AZTECA [view link] Peter Green - In The Skies ( Full Album ) 1979 [view link] I love the smell of napalm in the morning [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I am worse off than just being a Pathetic Loser. I respect you have a private life but I find it ironic that you use so much information from the private lives of others. Anyways, no disrespect meant.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, I have no information about anyone beyond what they voluntarily post. And even then, I do not rebroadcast things which people post which might be sensitive. Cristobal, you know absolutely nothing about me, not who I am or what I do. Yet you seem to somehow believe that you can decide what is or not ironic. F2F, you would have already been put in your place. And as far as thinking about sexual choreographies, mentally rehearsing such situations is just like rehearsing for music, for athletics, or for a part in a play. What chroeographies will work usually depends upon the available furniture, and on what the girl is wearing. Usually her undressing is better done in stages, not all at once. And then when you have only limited privacy, there are going to be limits on how things can be done. Best to play that up for full effect. And when you have just met a girl, being with her in view of other people will enhance the effect the whole experience has on her. And best not to waist opportunities which would be hard to replicate later on. At its best, sex becomes a pagan and magical liturgy. And girls love it when they find a guy who has a sense for this. They have told me so. So ideally you can make up something which really plays out well. While you cannot go into a situation being totally rigid about this, having thought through lots of sexual situations and having a general plan in mind does help one be better able to improvise. Being able to be creative does make it go much better. It will have a much larger effect upon the girl. The source material one draws upon will be past experiences, and often things like porno movies and magazine photo features. It is all a vocabulary of ritualized sex. SJG Oakland CA [view link] In Poland, this is what their Lot Lizards look like [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    DC, your insights are important. Interesting how you describe your high school. Not actually ever heard of any high school like that. For me, being much older than you, sex was really very bound up with cultural norms and rules of eligibility. Nothing playful or adventurous about it. When talking here about say meeting a girl for the first time in a place like the TJ HK bar, and having sex with her, and maybe numerous times and generally becoming part of a TLN, exactly how you choreograph it, with the various places available, it will make a difference in how well it goes and how both parties will be effected by it. And this will play into how things go if you keep on seeing her. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My last two posts here were inspired by an interesting newspaper article. My high school and my college were not like what the article describes, not at all. But maybe your high school was? [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I am older than you. Things were not like that. What sex there was was tied to tightly controlled gender normative standards of eligibility, ultimately ground in Matrimony, Maternity, and Mortgages. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Jacking off in class? In my junior high, if a girl liked you she'd suck your dick. Most were scared of fucking. In high school, they all pretty much wanted to fall in love, have boyfriends. A lot of girls used sex to try to get that. Now a days, its like you have one group of women using sex to try to control you, and the other half trying to withhold sex thinking she can control you like that. Anyways, pretty much every environment is sexually charged. Go to the grocery store, or a mall, the beach, anywhere and you'll see women checking you out and trying to flirt.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Good to see Fagooner put aside his adult diaper rash and allergic reactions to African-American semen to continue posting here. Stay strong, bro.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So they just pull their dicks out and jerk off in class? No one kicked their ass or harassed the shit out of them for it??? A lot of insecure girls lead guys on like that, virgin or not. Especially younger girls.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I really regret posting this experience in the Front Room.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I really, really regret posting this discussion in the Front Room.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal put the offender on ignore that will solve the problem immediately
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I bet he doesn't care about comment count. The resulting conversation that has taken place is some off topic stuff between you and SJG that he could probably care less about.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The thread got interesting, better convo than wondering why a waiter would come and hint that another customer wants his hoe. It happens in strip clubs all the time.... a guy sees a girl with someone, pays staff to tell her he wants a dance. Big fucking deal.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive Thanks for the advice.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP Exactly, I don't care about comment count. What bothers me is I keep getting emails telling me there are comments and then when I read them, they are so off topic it's a waste of my time to read them.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Christobal go to settings and you’ll find a shut off email notifications click it and you’ll stop getting those notifications
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive I don't mind getting notifications, it was just with this discussion so many of the comments were so off topic I regret placing the discussion in the Front Room.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I figured as much just wanted to give you a heads up, is all.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @dc9428 Why not just PM people you want to have conversations with rather than change the topic (even to something you consider more interesting)? If this topic was uninteresting, let it die its natural death. Oh that's right, it was a discussion about something that happened at a Brothel/strip club which is what TUSCL was designed for.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Actually this site is about strip clubs not strip club brothels coz that's illegal
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Hong Kong (the strip club brothel being discussed) is legal. But who cares about legality? Certainly not you, since you have a blasé attitude towards mentioning... Pimping Drug use Physical violence towards women Gang activities And whatever else
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion