tuscl

What am i missing regarding VIP?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I was under the impression that in order to gain entrance to the VIP board that you had to be either a stripper, be verified, a paying member which I thought was an automatic verification, or have reviews.
Yet I've seen some posters including new and old names in here that are none of the above. So my question is how did they gain entrance to VIP?

12 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You get 24 hrs for becoming verified. That’s probably a lot of it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't think that being a paying member is an automatic verification anymore. I have it on good authority that Iceyloco is a paying member, yet he/she is not verified. The only way to be verified now is to go through the verification process with the pic.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    how do you know who pays or doesn't pay?

the way to get verified now is to provide a pic for the sites trick database
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Icey, you spread fake news.

VIP members can post here even if they aren't verified.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Can you still post here after your VIP status falls off?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Liwet... no.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm a paid member but not verified......and here I am posting.
  • math14
    6 years ago
    Warrrenboy75. Dito
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You don’t have to be verified to post here. You have to be VIP to post here.

Getting verified does give you free VIP, but only for 24 hrs.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I have Icey on ignore yet from the responses I can see that he's still talking out of his ass as usual.

I'm also not verified but posting here, and glad for it. This VIP side is a lot more enjoyable than the regular side. Although I've noticed that trolling on the regular discussion board has died down also.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    From some of the comments I see that being a paid member does not make you verified although I believe that originally it did and yes I am aware of the pic verification but haven't taken the time to do it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What are you missing? You Are in it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion