tuscl

BILL SEEKS TO BAN ‘DWARF-TOSSING’ IN WASHINGTON BARS AND STRIP CLUBS

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"In a news release posted to his website outlining his bill, Padden said: “There’s nothing funny about dwarf-tossing,” Padden said. “It ridicules and demeans people with dwarfism, and causes others to think of them as objects of public amusement. Even when participants are willing, it exposes them to the possibility of lifetime spinal injury. Dwarf-tossing is an offense to our sensibilities.”"

I don't go to dwarf-tosses and it does sound offensive. But I don't think it should be banned. The dwarfs choose to participate.

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2019/0…

17 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Did you see the movie "Wolf of Wall Street" ? That scene was hilarious. And the scenes with Margot Robbie nude are awesome also.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I used to work in finance, but my office was a little more staid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpfPDb39…
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Maybe if they just changed the name to "Little people tossing".
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I saw midget tossing once. The midgets were drunk AF
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Want to save Dwarf-Tossing?

Simple!

Incorporate as a religion and include dwarf-tossing as one of your sacraments.

The feds and local sheriff won’t be able to touch you!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Normally I'm against any new regulation to limit the fun in strip clibs, but I don't mind this one. I have nothing against dwarf tossing as long as everyone involved a willing participant and is compensated fairly. However, I don't think I would ever pay to see it so I really couldn't care less if this passes.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought they were bred to be tossed.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Id rather watch lingerie lube wrestling
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    This is yet another example of big government infringing on the rights of little people.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Who is Bill and what does he have against dwarves?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If the people in question consent while in a clear state of mind, then I don’t see what the problem is.

Sure it can cause the participants physical harm, but so do many other things. Like jogging, cheerleading, football, etc (and I won’t even get into it with booze and junk food and the like)

But I have to say that’s an interesting strip club culture there. There is one club in Austin that employs a man with dwarfism, and I don’t think I’ve seen him tossed around. :o
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Dwarve Lives Matter
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're actually expressing a lot of resentment towards little people. you'd never talk like this in front of them.... but you feel entitled to talk shit about them, women, minorities... take a look in the mirror.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Don't get short with us Icy!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Are we counting unique pairs (one pair per girl) or total number groped?

If the former, 38. If the latter, about 600.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I used to see a dwarf in a club a few years ago. He was never tossed but he ran around in a diaper carrying a baby rattle
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    He was a cool dude too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion