tuscl

I fucked a stripper for free last night

JamesSD
California
I never thought it could happen to me...

Went to the club after work just planning to see tits and stage tip the Friday talent. Petite girl who was new to me made a lot of eye contact during her stage. She approached me after and gave me the old "you're a hot guy, I really wanna dance for you" pitch which I've heard before. I've had dancers (often older) who clearly really wanted to dance with me but still wanted to get paid and no agreement was reached.

I wasn't planning on dances and politely passed. She said she would come by later. She talked to one other guy and then came back and told me not to leave without getting her number.

A bit later we exchanged burner numbers where hilariously neither of us could remember our own number off the top of our heads and I took off. At this point I figured she would text me when she was working to get me to come see her.

She sent me a text about an hour later. This led to hours of dirty sexting. It was fun but I was still thinking it was p4p until she at some point was explicitly clear she wanted me to come fuck her and didn't want money. After some consideration I let her send her address and agreed to come over.

Then I got raped and mugged and killed.

Just kidding. She was definitely in her civvy clothes and not quite as glamorous when she let me into her building. She looked damn good naked. We didn't waste time, had a mutually good experience and said our goodbyes. Sounds like she wants more in the future.

Honestly she picked me up and I just didn't mess up. She apparently liked my face and what I sexted I wanted to do to her. She mentioned she has a few FWB so I don't think she wants more.

It will be interesting the next time I club if she is working. It was basically a tinder hookup except we met face to face while she was working. Hopefully this doesn't end in disaster... Heh.

44 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Nice. Hopefully its not a one time thing.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    congratulations
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Shit happens
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Very nice.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Honestly she picked me up and I just didn't mess up. "

Awesome. As I've said a bunch of times, every time I've fucked a stripper for free, I felt pursued ("she picked me up") to some extent. Not that I've fucked a lot of strippers for free, but more than one makes a pattern as far as I'm concerned :)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Happens occasionally so enjoy.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    not to be overly pessimistic.... but maybe you forgot to leave a tip???
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Congrats, James.

In threads like this I'm curious about the age difference?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm late 30s but look slightly younger. She's early 30s but looks slightly younger. So yeah we are "age appropriate".
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm late 30s but look slightly younger. She's early 30s but looks slightly younger. So yeah we are "age appropriate".
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "age appropriate"
    ------

Maladjusted weirdo!

*kidding*
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I’m really proud of you. This gives me hope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From reading James' posts over the years, it seems he's been able to get civilian tail - and he's still young-enough to score w/ stripper-age women - so I don't see it as a huge leap for someone like him to be able to score some free stripper pussy from time to time.

But - IMO, just b/c it happened to him I don't think it necessarily means "it happens' and it will happen to you - i.e. if you are in your 40s and beyond, much more unlikely to get stripper-pussy for free - and if you don't score w/ civilians then IMO I don't think you should expect to score w/ strippers just b/c James did.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Papi that was uncalled for. I’m going to score. You can’t stop me.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    “Free” is a very interesting concept. But it’s so funny how critical we all are when somebody says we got some for free. As if we are so repulsive it’s completely out of the realm of possibility lmfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @BoringLoser

Go for it - then we can all say there's really hope for the rest of us

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @BoringLoser

My comment was not specifically targeted to you, more like a general comment - but yeah your post was the inspiration

:)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    If you get sex that easily in a "meh, whatever' kind of way, why do you go to strip clubs?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I have had sex before. Why doesn’t anyone believe me?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Free sex is more expensive than the sex you pay for; be careful.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Don't be so jaded. If a dancer is the type of girl you'd get out of the club, no reason you can't get her. They're just women....
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They think paying $500 and up for sex is cheaper than investing time and spending $50 on taking a bitch to the movies.

I think what they're really trying to say is that they can't get a bitch to go to the movies with them let alone have sex with them.... so they pay hoes.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Popcorn and drinks is another $20 easy. You gonna say no if she wants popcorn?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    DC, I'm glad you appreciated my humor. Every thread here about going to a dancers place someone talks about getting mugged or worse. Honestly the thought crossed my mind as I was parking in her middle of the road neighborhood that maybe I was making a colossal mistake
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to the movies in ages but there are some somewhat upscale theaters that bring food and drinks to you while watching the movie and that probably easily adds up past $50 for 2 people
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ by food and drinks I mean meals and alcohol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its $10 to $15 per ticket depending on the movie theater here, then drinks and some candy or nachos. Last time I paid a little over $50 and that was just for the tickets, an icee an apple juice and nachos.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    especially the blue ones
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I almost never get popcorn at the movies, I prefer to eat dinner before we go to the movies.

If she wants popcorn, I get it for her but it's a red flag on how much she can eat.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I love that this thread became.

Also... Apple juice???
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Apple juice is good...

And yeah, you don't want to take home a meth head looking bitch or toothless crack hoe.

But one thing to look out for is girls whose faces are hardened. You want someone who can let their guard down with you. Otherwise there's nothing there
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    that goes for girls in general not just dancers
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @DC "I always go for strippers who have a wholesome look to them and honestly the way somebody's face looks can tell you so much about them.

Fucking Loser Leaf Smoking Millenial Racist.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I've only scored "free" stripper sex once in my late 40's with a girl in her 20's. Every other time they've asked me for OTC, there is an expectation of compensation. It was after I was done with my first atf relationship I learned not to be so eager, friendly, and catering...I also learned to make much lower offers too. Girl #1 was well overpaid.

This dancer, who is the petite athletic type, just my type, would always come and sit with me on dead nights. I would buy her a drink and we'd talk for a long time. Eventually she asked me to hang out with her during the day and get something to eat. Well, that hadn't happened yet because I work during the day. With my first atf, I used to take a long lunch and meet her for a lunch and fuck. Or, just a fuck...One night though she texted me saying she got sent home from work and she was really pissed off. She asked me what I was doing and it just so happened I was out at a dive bar with a buddy. She asked me to come pick her up. I told her sure, do you mind hanging with me at a dive bar? She said no problem. We ended up drinking cheap there...I'm talking less than $20. She played county music from the jukebox and we sang country songs together. Then she asked me to take her home and invited me in. She said she was really horny and that it was hard to find a safe steady sex partner. She made love with amazing energy like a nuclear reactor. It was very satisfying. She said she didn't want any money, just a friend to go out with and someone to fuck.

I guess she's just a friend for now...I'm not going to label her CF or ATF or any bs like that. I definitely don't kiss her ass, and I don't expect her to be my gf or even stay with me. I'm just someone she trusts while she has no one else.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Fagoneer has Tourette's....

It depends on what I want the girl for. If you want to pimp her you really have to mack on her. Otherwise, I've gotten lucky just asking them if they want to smoke or just asking them out on their day off. One time, I impressed a bitch so much she fucked me that night just by talking about Ottoman history with her. We lost track of time.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Ottoman history is a well know panty dropper.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Ottoman history is a well know panty dropper.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    for some. she was a gorgeous Bulgarian girl, looked like a Bollywood actress...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You da mane MD
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its interesting...history, politics, different cultures. I like foreign bitches like that. Domestic bitches with those looks are seldom that smart.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I met this psychology major dancer whose mind fuck was almost as good as her pussy fuck, almost.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Congratulations.

I remember the first time it happened for me, was thinking that it was gonna bite me in the ass later, and God what an ego boost when it didn't. Very rare thing though
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What do you guys mean when you say its a game? I've never seen them do anything like that. If she fucks you or wants to date you its just that. What kind of ulterior motives are you talking about?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion