tuscl

Nipple Piercing on your dancers, Yay or Nay

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Not a huge fan but it can be fun. Found out that it takes 6-9 months to heal which makes this a pretty hefty investment in time.
BUT. . . recently had a dance with a girl who had a chain connecting them and told me to pull gently on it to keep her going. She was really turned on when I gave it a slight tug so I used that quite a bit which was fun and different, not sure about overall aesthetics but liked it on her. The bars are fine too but one dancer I like took hers out as they "distracted" her in her words..

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Big nay for me - I'm indifferent w.r.t. how they look, I just hate they get in the way of me fully enjoying the pups (I don't like tasting metal)
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    Nay, an ATF had only one and I would only feed on the clean one.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    No fricken way! I have had three dancers who wore those damn things. One who I didn't realize wore them until we were back, one who aside from those things was a lot of fun, and one more who offered to pull them before we went back (she did).
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    What Papi said. You didn’t mention it but I recently had sex with a gal whose clit was pierced. She liked it. I didn’t.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Nay. When I suck on titties, I don't wan't a metal bar in my mouth.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m fine with pierced nipples on a dancer. I’m guessing things can get caught on them - and there might be other issues - but they could be fun too.

I had a dancer who was into a mix of pain and pleasure - and she got off as I roughly gripped her bars and twisted her nipples hard. She was a bit wild -
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Not a fan. Never thought to get her to take them out. I can think of a few that I might try that on.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't like the nipple piercings very much. I just don't find them to look attractive.

But I might have just become a fan of clit piercings. Had my first one a couple of weeks ago and I had a lot of fun playing around with it. So did she from what I could tell.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    FUCK YES. Love that so much. TUSCL community is overwhelmingly against it though. I’ll be sucking those titties all night and lovin it.

My VIP wristband sometimes gets stuck on the piercings though which has the possibility of getting really bad if I/her don’t catch it and stop right away.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I mostly don't give a fuck about breasts in general, but to the extent I care, I'd prefer without nipple piercings -- don't like the way they look, sometimes they make the girl's nipples overly sensitive (or give them an excuse to claim so)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not my favorite piercing, but I don't mind overall.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Dislike the way they look unless she is full on punk rock syle and then they match the overall style. Always hate the way they feel and taste
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Nope! A guy could chip a tooth.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Oh, hell no. Hate those things.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Only nice to stare at,
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    See my avatar pic lol
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I concur with the group. Not a fan of the nipple piercings.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Big yay. Women who get their nipples pierced are, in my experience, more likely to like pain. Since dishing out pain to women who like it is a major turn on for me, yeah, I like ‘em. A lot.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Nope. Any dancer I would enjoy would need no "enhancements" at all.
    6 years ago
    Hate em and one big reason I will pass on a dancer when I see them.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I love piercings. Seriously any chick with nipple piercings is gonna be a freak sexually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion