tuscl

Get Verified

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:40 PM
If you want free VIP access, get verified [view link] It's not required, but in the future, you're gonna be happy you did it.

62 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Nudity not required but highly recommended
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I am not passing up an opportunity to send founder a dick pic
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Aw man you guys beat me on the nudity jokes
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm, I guess I can paste the testimony ad I wrote on here too. (All truthful btw. And no, founder hasn’t paid me anything.) —— Hello, Are you interested in either travel dancing or finding a couple of customers easily? The Ultimate Strip Club List (TUSCL) is one of the best resources out there. The club reviews are very helpful when trying to get the feel for a place one has never been to. Traditionally, one would have to either write a review or pay for membership to access reviews. But recently the owner of the site, founder, has been wanting to welcome more dancers. A few months ago, he created a dancer directory to make it easier for you to be matched with customers. I personally have met with eight men from the site so far—three of them I have met with twice. As a group, they have been very respectful of both my time and my boundaries. I have made an average of $170 from each appointment during the slow start of my shifts. The directory is a low-effort way to make easy money. Founder also recently decided to allow us to be able to read club reviews for FREE, rather than deal with the hassle of either paying for membership or writing reviews. In addition, we also have access to our own private message board that founder himself can’t view. It’s a win/win. The only requirement to have access to reviews is to list yourself in the dancer directory, and get verified. May 2019 be a good money making year!
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Thanks nicespice. Much appreciated
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    We only get 24 hours of VIP for free? Also, I don't own a digital camera.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The only incentive to get verified is your promise that I'll be happy I did in the future. The 24hrs free VIP time seems to be more for the rookies and newcomers. Can you shed some light on just why we'll be happy we got verified in the future?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    If you have a laptop or a smartphone you should be good to go. If not you can get an digital copy when you have the old fashioned picture developed.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Liwet, you don't have a smart phone? Borrow one from anyone else in the world. Right now it's great for dancers, but in the future there will be more perks for mongers.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Is the picture going to be public on our account forever? Do I need to dress up for this?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    they are not public. I am surveying people for opinions on making them available to other verified members.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Will a sketch from a courthouse artist be good ;)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I would not want any photo of me made public at all.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'm verified. Bring on the perks. :)
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I don’t want any photos of me made public either.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Well, I’ll send you the pic, but you should never make it public unless you want to scare people away. And what will be sufficient to prove that I’m male? A hairy man boob? The greying hair on my chinny-chin-chin? Don’t say “dick pic”, because it’s been fucking cold here, and it’s even harder than usual to find.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sir, i’m not in favor of making them available to other verified members. now... if i post a pic of me in my CONTRIBUTED PHOTOS on my profile... that would be ok.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    "It's not required, but in the future, you're gonna be happy you did it." That sounds like stripper shit.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder explain how I went from verified to unverified please I doubt that I care very much but you’re being inconsistent.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Since I'm female I have a bad feeling that my shit would wind up with the dancers shit, and I don't want that.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Not sure how being verified can lead to more or cheaper bbbjs in the champagne room.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Your mug shot on a strip club site. What could go wrong?
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Sooo... How do we avoid an Ashley Madison fiasco? I'd love to be verified by the data breaches happen to very secure websites daily. And I like being married (so far)
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Lopaw... Just don't check that you want to be in the Dancers Directory. Mostly a clothed chest shot does the trick. Again, right now, dancers get free VIP, so they are really the ones that need to be verified.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder please answer my question how did I go from verified to unverified?
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    @25 Simple, he reset everyone's verification to unverified, until you follow the new process. Nothing personal, it's a system script that will look to see if pic then verified if not then unverified
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    The process seems simple. As long as your face isn’t in the picture, you should be able to remain anonymous.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    25, I reset everyone to unverified. Again, right now, verification for non-payment dancers doesn't make much difference.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    That should read non-dancers. Where's that edit button?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Would a letter from my doctor suffice?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If it's not an image that I choose to manually upload to my profile, then I don't want it shared to anyone else. The reference to Ashley Madison is valid. What is the data erasure / scrubbing policy for uploaded verification images?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I liked being a verified asshole.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I agree with GACA
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I'm actually quite surprised at the number of people getting verified. Thanks for helping out.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I've added a couple sample pics to my profile to give you an idea of how simple it can be -- provided you have facial hair ;)
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Actually upon seeing the "accept selfie" example. It allowed for anonymity. All good!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Very helpful. Thank you.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the example
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I've a scar on my face so easy to be verified at that spotshot.
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    So I am a lifetime member. I paid for this a couple of years ago. Do I still need to get verified?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Verification is different than paying. FACT: no one needs to get verified. Verification is more for dancers, but it could help if guys want to meet said dancers
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    "I've added a couple sample pics to my profile to give you an idea of how simple it can be -- provided you have facial hair ;)" With such a small facial area shown, how does that verify anything? Might as well just show a hand holding a sheet of paper. I think I'll pass on this.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    @founder said "It's not required, but in the future, you're gonna be happy you did it." That's good enough for me. In Founder We Trust!
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    5 years ago
    Can I become verified as a whoremongering dwarf? I guarantee you its bigger than you think?
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a constant "WIP". If one doesn't get verified via new procedure, can we still access club reviews ? If not verified, would we be restricted from viewing dancer directory, and/or exchanging PM's with dancers ?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    VIP members will always have the ability to pm and browser.
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    Ok i did it! it should be enough to prove i'm a male at least..LOL
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Damn, wouldn't mind having a drink with @blondbmbshell at the club. Blonde and bust is just my type
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Do you use E-Verify?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah - I hope Founder isn't working with ICE
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I just did it founder
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    BBS...i’m curious of your creative mood. please post your verification photo on your profile (if you are comfy doing that...) nice photos that you have allready posted btw.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Verification pictures will soon be available to other verified members to view.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What if we don't want them to be available to anyone?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I'll give you options
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just so long as the image is not available to anyone by default and without me providing permission.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    BBS. then i can guess what you did. did you write on yourself? had to be sexy!
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Idk if I'm verified or not but in dancer directory it says I'm located in Illinois and I just want everyone to know that I am actually based in metro Detroit.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Although I haven't danced at all this month.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^ you can change the location if you go to your account settings. Hope your family issues get sorted out. Those kind of problems are no fun. :(
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    founder posted: "I've added a couple sample pics to my profile to give you an idea of how simple it can be -- provided you have facial hair ;)" I don't have facial hair, but lucky for me I have plenty of chest hair. ;) Not really sure about this sharing pics thing though. I don't want mine shared either and I'm equally sure that other dudes have no interest in looking at a chest hair shot, lol.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    “Verification pictures will soon be available to other verified members to view.” No wonder he said we will be glad we did it. This is fantastic news.! I hope my mom gets to see mine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion