tuscl

What is your favorite movie with strip club scenes?

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:28 AM
Feeding off of Muddy9's topic. I was thinking of posting this anyway...

30 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Varsity Blues [view link] I want a teacher like that
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Star Wars and Dancing at the Blue Iguana
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Yellow [view link] KRYSTAL [view link]
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The Wrestler. An aging wrestler (Mickey Rourke) meets an aging stripper (Marisa Tomei).
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Belly - the opening scene when they shoot up and rob a strip club...probably my favorite opening scene of all time. The Wrestler's strip club scenes were filmed at Cheeques in Linden - a real operating club. Also the Acme scenes were filmed at a random grocery store in Bayonne with real customers, dont know if same is true for the strip club scenes. Striptease with Demi Moore, and Dogma with Salma Hayek get honorable mentions.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Can't believe no one mentioned From Dusk Til Dawn [view link]
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I actually agree with trap on this one
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m going Flashdance the end always gets me. Totally relatable movie too. 18 year old high school girl from Pittsburgh, Steelworker by day, stripper by night. Falls in love with some 50 year old guy. Then dances her way to her dreams. Who hasn’t done that?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the flick ‘pay it forward’ had a stripclub scene.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    strip "club" scenes ..... Flash Dance. Dusk to Dawn. Enemy Gold. Savage Beach.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Magic Mike and Magic Mike 2
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed Demi Moore’s tits in Striptease - and Burt Reynolds was funny in it too. From Dusk till Dawn has a great scene with Salma Hayek. Sin City was quite enjoyable with Jessica Alba. I liked the Wrestler - as Mickey Rourke seemed to be a true pl interacting with Marisa Tomei. The club reminded me of a NJ club too.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Loved Tomei in The Wrestler, very realistic Enjoyed Aniston in "We're the Millers" -- great MILF Got wood first time I saw Berkley in "Showgirls" -- first filmed LDK ?! Surprised to enjoy strip club scene from "The Internship", though thoroughly unrealistic in SFO anymore
  • SuperDude
    5 years ago
    Striptease with Demi Moore--enhanced.
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    Deadpool.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Shit forgot about from dusk til dawn, awesome movie
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    21, when they have the strippers exchange the hustled chips for cash, all the strippers are leaving work in sexy outfits and heels (only on the movies, real strippers leave work in baggy sweats and flip flops).
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I believe the movie Go! had a good strip club scene
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Here's a movie I had forgotten about. "Blaze" with Paul Newman and Lolita Davidovich. [view link]
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I agree about Jessica Alba in Sin City. Salma Hayek in Dogma is also great. Dancing in the Blue Iguana, at least 30 minutes of the movie was stripper scenes. There was also a movie I watched back in the 90's can't remember the name of it. The premise was a woman tracking down the people who killed her sister. There was several good strip club scenes, including a sexy lap dance up to the point when she kills one of her sisters drug dealers / pimps.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    You cant mention Dusk Til Dawn and not show the salma hayek scene! [view link] Not a movie but you in honor of the 20th anniversary Bada Bing from Sopranos [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Think Like a Man Too [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Beverly Hills Cop
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Gee, I wonder why Quentin Tarantino cast himself in that role.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    上帝保佑跳舞的女孩
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Easy choice: stripper scene from "The Big Short." [view link] Steve Carell (sp?) Is a hedge fund manager who is betting against subprime mortgage bonds and the their derivatives during the 2008 crisis. Hot stripper explains that she owns five houses and a condo, telling her mortgage broker that she's a "therapist." Lol! The book is terrific and highly recommended for all the Libertarian nutcases on TUSCL who insist that Barney Frank caused the worst crisis since 1929.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^ Leave it to our misguided dipshit resident troll rumdummoron/realdougster/josh43/etc to turn a discussion about about strip club scenes in movies into a political statement supporting his secret crush Barneyfag.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    All of them
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    i know everyone is all about her in 'from dusk til dawn' but... this is my fucking favorite. she's so hot. [view link]
  • THE CHAINDOG
    5 years ago
    Dusk till dawn, The Wrestler, Sin City, and a t.v movie In which Spencer for ire shakes down a pimp in the naked eye. I think it was April Kyle?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion