tuscl

Most you have spent per hour on Dollar Parade

NJBalla
New York
Whats the most you have spend on a dollar parade in an hour? I recently visited a club where i could have easily spent $35 in an hour which seemed ridiculous. $15 dollars is my comfortable range as its cost effective and when talking to dancers I dont have to break up the conversation every 2 minutes to tip a girl I wasnt really watching dancing.

11 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I generally budget ~ $20 per hour. A bit more in the DC clubs since that's the girls' only income source.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t keep track enough of my dollar parade contributions - but I’ve spent about $40 in an hour. Some clubs have an almost relentless dollar parade.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    +1 dawg. Yep, $20/hr if I’m only in the mood to watch the stage, not get serious laps or VIP.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Is dollar parade when you’re at a place where the girls go around asking for tips after their set?

I’ve heard of this but haven’t seen it happen.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don't usually tip them when the club let's that go on, I tip generously but draw the line where that is part of the routine.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @DC9486 - A dollar parade is when instead of being allowed to tip a girl on stage she has to go around the room after her stage set and ask each individual PL for a tip. Tipping rules and etiquette are way different in different places, for instance besides the dollar parade another oddity is my area where there are no tip rails, no expectation to tip if you are near the stage, and at some clubs people just don't tip the stage much at all.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    In NJ tip parades are customary at places where all customers are sitting next to the stage.The benefits are you can use this time to ask a girl for a dance or to sit with you. These types of clubs also have a wider selection of girls. This is because the girls dont need to be pros at lap dances to make money. The cons are you can lose a lot of money and they make it hard to carry on a conversation if you already have the girl you are interested barside.
  • K
    6 years ago
    It typically is only called a dollar parade when the girls come around again and again. Sometimes four or five dancers circle the bar repeatedly. Generally a PL is fine with the dancer making a lap around the bar after her set. In some cases every dancer will get up and go around when a new customer or two sit down.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Hadn't heard of this before, but I'm not an experienced clubber. Back in day (25-30 years ago), we'd tip at stage by placing a dollar in the girl's panties and she'd maybe give you a kiss on the lips. But I can understand them working the room after their set for tips.
    Those familiar with Club Hong Kong in TJ know, of course, that you can grope their titties and feel their pussies for $1 tips, masturbate them with dildos for $5 and, for the brave (or stupid, depending on your point of view), some will allow you to lick their pussy for $5 on stage.
    Unfortunately, I have no hope of this ever being allowed in a U.S. club.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Interesting term, never heard of the term but have seen it in use. It does happen in certain areas. Not a fan, at a club I used to that was the norm the some gals would talk shit if you just gave $1. Like ‘oooh a dollar, must be my lucky day.’ I’d usually say ‘yeah, my way of telling you don’t waste your time asking for a dance.’ Lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I refuse to spend more than $10-15 hr, half the time I’m not even watching the stage, that’s what bothers me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion