tuscl

OT: REVEALED: The shirtless selfies, a photo of his genitals and lusty texts Je

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
OK, this is off topic since there is no stripper connection. But the very thought of Jeff Bezos sending a woman a dick pic blows my mind. And his wife is going to get around $70 billion in the divorce, making this piece of ass the most expensive in history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

21 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    He looks like a PL,why is this a surprise.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Pure arrogance. The conceited asshole could have had a paid "fixer" to handle all his arrangements. But after the fact when he has 70 billion left it's not like he will be destitute.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    oh...and he traded down
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    LMAO I haven't looked at the article yet. But I was wondering why the divorce was happening. And seeing the comment that he traded down? So disappointing. If anything, I was hoping he had went on a Tiger Woods-esque sex spree with a ton of different women.

If I were that rich I don't think I'd even ever wanna be married. I'd be out there like Klay Thompson: hitting the finest insta-thots of whatever city I happen to be in on any given day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That other/new chick comes across to me as a gold-digger - what would she see in Bezos - she's dated professional athletes and actors and her current husband is better looking than Bezos (damn I hope Bezos is not a TUSCLer and reading this - if so don't take it personally bro).

Bezos is probably going thru a midlife crisis - supposedly he's been working-out over the last couple of years and is supposedly pretty-ripped.

Oh well - after 25-years of marriage can't blame him for wanting some strange.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Getting some strange is one thing but going full PL and falling for the wrong girl is another. On the surface she sounds like a skillful seductress and knows what the endgame payoff is.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Just now reading the article. Jesus that is so crazy! But not at all surprising. No matter how much money he has, he's still just a flesh and blood man. A man who's dick gets hard at the sight of all kinds of beautiful women other than his wife all the time. He's not the first man who couldn't control the urges and sure as shit won't be the last.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume he never was one to chase a lot of pussy in his youth and now may feel he missed out and wants to make up for it
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Come on guys. This is a very difficult time for me and I will ask you to not discuss my private life here on TUSCL. And believe me, I didn't trade down at all. The new piece is fucking amazing.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Or not.

Thanks for the inspiration Papi...
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    @DC

AFAIK there is no court order nor was there a trial. The $70B is just half of what he’s worth. It’s not a penalty for cheating. In many states, when you divorce the couple splits everything that they made during the marriage. They’ve been married since 1994, so she gets half of the increase in value of Amazon since then, which is basically half of everything. Same for any other investments. Want to pay less? Get divorced sooner. Or don’t be worth $140B.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's my understanding they were married b/f Bezos started Amazon and she worked with him at Amazon when it started and supposedly she was the one that convinced him to start Amazon
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    When I got divorced my ex-wife got half my assets, even though I had earned 95% of the income and did all the investing. That was the law in Texas. However, my net worth was slightly less than $140 billion.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Now the proxy wars start. If she is not on the board of directors she likely will make a play. Just think of what happened to Steve Wynn when his ex went on a campaign to force him out of his own Company. If she wants to hurt him that's how it may play since denting his assets is just meaningless at that scale. Hit him in his where it hurts...his pride.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    For someone who loves automation/technology so much (re- delivery drones), couldn't Bezos have just waited to fuck a robot ?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    OT, but this VIP room is cool. I can tell one by one who has trapbaby and iceyloco on ignore. Respect.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Corvus
    Arizona
    JANUARY 11, 2019
    Come on guys. This is a very difficult time for me and I will ask you to not discuss my private life here on TUSCL. And believe me, I didn't trade down at all. The new piece is fucking amazing.

Sorry pal. We all PLs will respect boundaries of fellow PL.
    Sell Whole Foods if you have to - but I want Strippers Home Delivery on your website.
    Including Prime.
    Prime Now would be fucking awesome.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I couldn't gat past the first response.

@DCfuckingloser
    "...what human being needs $70 billion dollars in the first place much less getting just because they happened to be married to a guy who was ultra rich?"

1. Typical Millenial liberal comment. Who needs $70 billion? This is a generic response, not just go this example. Nobody. But if you earn it you deserve it. Don't be such a jealous hater. Or are you one of those redistribute the wealth fucktards that seek to give to those who piss everything away and take away a major incentive for those that do produce.

2. She was with him before they got rich and was a major influence and ambassador for the startup and how Amazon evolved and blew up.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I must say - his text messages were very well written! Lol! You know when an old white guy texts - as it’s full sentences - grammatically correct - and proper punctuation!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I typically resemble that remark.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - it describes my texting habits too.

It seems bizarre to reply with emojis and gr8 and other textspeak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion