tuscl

Is the front room on this site worthless

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Seems like that's the trolls and the real members are in VIP

Also

I bet founder is getting off being the only man to peak into the dressing room and seeing all the bitch ing about us and random shit

53 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    My problem is the trolls aren’t even funny.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Not even juice's troll accounts?
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I think founder said he didn't give himself access to the dressing room
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The Front Room is not worthless. It has stripper jokes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t know if it’s worthless I do know as long as dougster/phat/icee/trap continue to post there will be flamers as that is entertainment to those morons.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Agree with muddy.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I think the vip room thing is working to keep out the junk which was easily 50% of the posts with trolls and idiots that found it funny to repost the identical message 10 times. Only downside I see so far is that there are still a decent number of legitimate posts on the front room side which tells me that they don’t understand the distinction or prefer the attention of anyone including trolls
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^A few of those legit posters don’t have acces to the VIP, I have PM’s from a few asking me about it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yea i like having the troll issue fixed... Front room should be tossed and just have the VIP and Dressing rooms

Fuck the trolls
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I am in VIP until my month runs out or I do another review, front room sucks i swear that iceyloco dude lives on this site posts in every thread multiple times, and the character he is playing is fucking the worst. Is he supposed to be a "woke pimp"? No real pimp would be a SJW or use terms like ageist. Between him and DC if you are only in the front room it sucks.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Also Fuck You Jackie
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie. King of trolls
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think there have been some decent posts there. But I click out pretty quickly when I’ve read those or if a thread stops being a discussion and turns into a few people arguing.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    IME with the winning post IMO. Never thought I'd say it, but Icey is more annoying than SJG at this point. The only annoying thing SJG does now is bump his 10-12 threads that no one responds to in the front room. I haven't seen him use his tired ass 'front room make out session' or 'LDK is only exasperating sexual frustration' phrases for a long while now. That used to be his opening line in damn near every thread. Nicole doesn't post as much as she used to. Icey has so many posts and is on the site so much that I'm beginning to see why people think he is Dougster. I'm also starting to see why people suspect he might be a woman. Just like IME posted, what pimp also doubles as a SJW?

IME time to hit a club or two to extend your VIP time.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    In the dressing room, we bitch about stripperweb.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol spice
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol spice
  • ime
    6 years ago
    hey DC faggot don't give a shit you suck in general
  • ime
    6 years ago
    listen jackoff my comments are pertinent to the thread you think anyone needs to hide from you? You haven't been around long enough to do anything but be annoying, and I certainly don't care that you read that. Your comments in regular threads are useless so I have had no need to respond to you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ who cares what you think the circle jerk and echo chamber is becoming you, icey and SJG, you are just being led around by the nose like the little kid you obviously are.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Like I said who cares, yawn
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    DC posted: "This whole thread is just a gossipy circle jerk. "Look at how much better we are than those front room assholes?""

Yup and there's nothing wrong with that. ;)

This new system is pretty good and should get better over time at we get more people who yearn to leave the troll fest. One troll in the front room just asked how much he should offer a girl for OTC and he got about 10 crap answers. In the old days I might have waded in, but I don't want to have those discussions with troll accts anymore.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ RickDugan it’s really too bad for them, these disrespectful kids are alienating folks that could give them real intel, the unfortunate part is they are chasing away potentially valuable new posters, but that’s their ultimate goal, I know for sure Icey is dougster, and dougsters ultimate game plan is to ruin the site, not sure what his problem is but it’s too bad founder doesn’t see it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^I caved and responded. I just couldn't stand it anymore. ;)

I think that this new system will iron out more over time. One hope is that it encourages more people to write reviews.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I hope so. At this point the front room is such a cesspool that newcomers might not even bother.

I think accessing the review section is still the main motivation to get VIP. I guess if new VIP members do come here it will encourage them to keep their VIP status active.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    front room is better. more varied convos than asking about the last time you came in your pants or what to wear coz you're dick is old and can't get hard as easily anymore.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    as long as paranoid old tricks stay here, itll be fine
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @BoringLoser the cesspool just overflowed I suggest anyone that gives a damn about this site do what I just did put dougster on ignore.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    0 reviews so me must have paid for it. Doesn’t that make him a trick?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ if enough people put him on ignore he won’t be able to post, that will drive him crazy, he knows he is extremely disliked but he doesn’t care as long as he gets attention.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I kept him off ignore for a long time. Oh well
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ha @boring loser you're right in two ways. He said all that stuff in the front room about VIP just being a group for tricks to pat each other on the back in an echo chamber. Then he went and paid for the VIP just so he join said echo chamber. Dude contains to entertain with his hypocrisy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ If we all put that idiot on ignore, then he’ll be just another trick bitch, because it’ll mean he spent his money for a vip and we know he didn’t write a review so that’ll make founder a pimp
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I can still see your posts. Its funny coz you were whining like a little bitch when I had you on ignore and then were claiming you "won" coz I couldn't take you anymore. LMFAO
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I’m the front room you can log out to see what it’s like without ignore. In here you can’t, so putting someone on ignore is like saying “you’re dead to me”
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    As far as being a loser, trust me you're a much bigger one than me 20fag
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Boringloser posted: I’m the front room you can log out to see what it’s like without ignore. In here you can’t, so putting someone on ignore is like saying “you’re dead to me”

Huh. Good point. Well at least for me, IceyLoco will have to be dead to me then. But not txtittyspice :D
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Wow blocked by TUSCLs biggest troll lmfao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    As long as he has an audience, he’ll continue to burn all over, if you deprive him of oxygen the fire will burn itself out.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You keep responding to me though 20fag. and as I remember, you got butt hurt when I blocked you calling me a pussy and claiming you won coz I couldn't take your trolling...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    You for real paid for vip so you could come here and troll? Why???
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not trolling. I'm the one being trolled.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    for not sharing the same experiences as a few old tricks on here who think they own the site
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster, becaothats his goal to disrupt founders business my suggesois put him on ignore if enough do that he won’t have an audience and there will be many threads he can’t access.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you're the ones disrupting the discussions coz you throw a fit and start trolling whenever anyone doesn't conform to your littl eecho chamber
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    It’s so peaceful in here now
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I agree with twenty five. With the new system if enough of us start using ignore it will stop the trolls.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you mean you're trying to turn it into an echo chamber....
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    25 and many of you are the trolls though, trolling anyone with differing views
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC you can be put on ignore as well that will prevent you from seeing these threads
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How do we define a troll on TUSCL????

Someone who isn't that anonymous and admits to not having to pay hookers for sex
    Someone who actually likes strippers
    Someone who isn't a paranoid trick
    Someone who knows the difference between a strip club and a brothel, a stripper and a hooker
    Someone who doesn't pretend that old paranoid married men talking about cumming in their pants isnt creepy
    Someone who thinks married men fucking hookers have bad marriages
    Someone who knows strippers and hoes don't like tricks
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Actually ignore works like the old ignore here. I can see everything they post
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC, you better agree with 20fag or he'll ignore you and that'll be a major online beating from his macho ass!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion