tuscl

Elizabeth at Solid Gold Pompano Beach

Does any know if Elizabeth from Solid Gold Pompano Beach has social media? Has anyone been entertained by her?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiQCaGLgfkY/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiSO8HRgJyQ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiTHMrwAd0d/

15 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Give us your social media I’ll make sure she sees it after I post it in the lap dance room
    GTFO Stalker
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    So... just me, or is she not really that hot?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why don't you just ask her
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I'm with Titus & Papi... I don't find her that hot and think its a fuck of a lot easier to just ask her rather than us.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >So... just me, or is she not really that hot?

Ya, I'm not feeling it either.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    She is hot to me but i dont know or care(since ive never been there and wont be anytime soon i imagine) whether she has social media.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    I agree she looks good to me but I won't be there in the foreseeable future either.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    You can criticize the nature of the question in the topic all you want, but how in the fuck could you say that dancer is not smoking hot.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes she is a hot girl. Not my type though, probably wouldn't buy a dance.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >how in the fuck could you say that dancer is not smoking hot.

Trinary rating system, girls are either a 0, 1, or 2. A zero(0) we would never touch. A one(1) we would fuck for free. A two(2) we would buy lap dances with. You're assuming that we're not rating this girl a 1 when I'm sure most of us would. The debate is whether she's a 2 or not.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    It's really weird for me.. I see a lot of the girls that everyone posts on here and I just go... eh. I'm not a fan of fake anything. I'm in Kansas, and club in Missouri, and I still have yet to find a dancer that I find more attractive than the girl I see in a tiny little dive in KC. I'm sure y'all would pick her apart, but I dunno.. She's gorgeous in a girl next door kinda way for me.

I like that scale Liwet. I've definitely slept with worse, but would not go out of my way to go see her in a club. Whereas I once saw my ATF in Denver when she was traveling, and that's a 9 hour drive. Granted, my gf and I were going to Denver anyways, and she really wanted to meet my ATF. They hit it off lmao.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    She’s rather attractive. As long as I have a face she has a place to sit!!!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    She looks better than most of the lot lizzards in Omaha
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t kick her out of bed.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I find the girl kind of meh. Shes regular attractive but not stripper hot.

And the OP seems kind of a stalker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion