Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Buy a dance from her? 1-10? (Elise Trouw)

PaulDrake

Off again on again PL

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Elise Trouw ... en.wikipedia.org

She's 19 and adorable. It would be very tempting, but she's a bit young for me. I can't say for certain that I'd make the same decision with a couple of bourbons in me, though.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

She’s alright. Not my type but ofcourse I would get a dance.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Yes, very much my type and probably a 8-9.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Cute!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'd give her a try. She looks a little too innocent. But that could change once she got in the VIP room. I'll give her an 8. Maybe a 9 if those bras are not padded.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Super cute, definitely worth a dance. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Um, I’ll be in my bunk...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Looks kinda young to me I’ll pass.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

She looks too much like a kid for me.

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

I will pass. Like them a little older and witb some more curves.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

"adorable" is the word for me. Unfortunately, too young to drink, so I tend to bounce the 19-year-olds from the table when I'm in a drinking mood. But otherwise, for sure

Profile picture for Assmanjoe
Assmanjoe
•

a little young and skinny but titties look ripe, i could be talked into a dance, yeah. shes fuckin cute. 7-8 depending on how tits are in person.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

And for those who see a child, what the fuck drugs are you taking?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Solid 8 that I would love to get a dance from. Give her a few more years to fill out and she may become a 9-10 imho.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She could potentially empty my wallet.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

she is beautiful and talented. I really enjoyed her looping mash-up videos.

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

I like your tastes. She's a 9 in my book

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She's cute but it ends there, even though she's legal she looks too innocent to me.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I would rate her a 9 and if I saw a dancer who looked like her in a club, I would make a beeline right for her. She is one of the various types of gals I am attracted to.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I would prefer a woman over a teenager.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

She looks like she's too young to be a dancer.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Wtf she looks like a kid. Gross! You got issues dude...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

hey... if she’s at least 18... yes!

S
Supremeruler
•

"I would prefer a woman over a teenager."

+1

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement