tuscl

Who wants to come to my georgetown law school graduation dinner ? Obviously sirl

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok thx

Bye

102 comments

• This post will be funny to read.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL what's funny is Nicokeyes thinking she's smart enough to go to law school.

That and reading her delusions of grandeur knowing that she's a failure at all of them. Ironic comedy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL the better question is who's going to Nicokeyes UT dropout lunch?

I'll bring the weed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ meant to say brunch. My bad.

Ok bye. Lolollol.
  • I have minimum gpa of 3.8 at UT at my worst.....

Avg gpa for top law schools is 3.8 and that is what I got at my worst

Wow I must totally be dumb. But you will see the value of this when I invite u to my georgetown law graduation .

@DC yes it is.
  • Lmao I get the gpa of not just any law schol, but the top law schools in the country at my worst and this dude wants to call me dumb.

Just lol...

I wonder how dumb it would make me if I thought someone was shitty and actually devoted time to that person .

Kind of like how battered women keep going back to their abusive boyfriends.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You dropped out of Cornell and you take more than one year to advance to the next grade. I'd say you are trending towards dropping out (again) rather than going to Georgetown law. It doesn't take a high GPA to see this. But eventually you will when I'm smoking a joint with nicespice at your brunch. Good times ahead!
  • @ sir do u want the shit(me) that you yourself love to put urself into (lmao ignorance can be cured but stupidity can't) to buy you steak or steak and fries during ur dinner ??????????????
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    “that you yourself love to put urself into”

I like to put myself into txtittyfag.
  • I don't take more than one yr to advance . I am considered a senior in my last semester .I am taking one or two years extra not to advance to next grade(I'm already a senior and at the highest grade lmao) but for other reasons

Lmao you think there's another grade after youre already a college senior? And you say that u went to college when u dont know basic levels?

Guess what law schools are gonna be ok with how long I took becsude its in their best interest rankings wise to only care about my gpa.ya I took longer but they dont have a problem with how long I'm taking after ive already spoken with them and former deans who are now admissions consultants

So while you dedicate hours to talking about how long I'm taking to graduate ..I.will.keep my top gpa and intelligence and profit at top law schools!!.

See u at the bottom from the top
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL you just devoted your time to create a thread and call me out in the title just like a battered woman. Or are you saying I'm not a shitty person to you and you like devoting TUSCL time towards me? (<- FYI that's sarcasm in case it goes over your dumbass head.)

The one thing you have been right about is that this thread for sure is a funny read. IMHO, of course.
  • @ sir dance like I said. U can criticize how long I am taking to graduate ....the law schools won't though

How long I'm tking isnt gona impede from getting in, and into law school obviously speaks for intelligence itself lmao so basically you're talking about something irrelevant .
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO and you just devoted more of your time to *try* and argue with me!

To make a point about how much time I devote towards you!

Irony! Funny!!!
  • Sir dande can talk all he wants but I will profit profit profit !!.

Hello top 50 law school
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes loves aggrandizing in future tense. Too funny!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And she keeps devoting her time to me.

Love it!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Forgot to add "while in the process of taking shit about devoting time to a shitty person"!

Ok bye for now. Lolollol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ *talking shit. My bad.

Ok bye. Lollol.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    naaah, georgetown tx. right outside of austin
  • ime
    6 years ago
    What tray of houre d'oeuvres will you be carrying?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "I wonder how dumb it would make me if I thought someone was shitty and actually devoted time to that person .

Kind of like how battered women keep going back to their abusive boyfriends."

^ Obviously a rhetorical question in the context of the thread topic.

Or is it a moot point?

A little of both. Lolollol. Bye.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Grades aren't everything, just like intelligence isn't.... experience, the ability to grow, the ability to put what you learn into practice, thats more important.

I think anyone can be a lawyer, its not that hard and you can always learn procedure as you go along. More people beat criminal cases going pro se than with attorneys...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Take everyone to a Chinese buffet...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Or a free buffet at a strip club, that would be better for this group...
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I find your trolling of this site to be particularly annoying. Your troll persona doesn't come across as having the intellect or analytic thinking capabilities to be a successful attorney. If there is actually a bright scholarly young woman hiding behind all these insipid dear diary type posts that actually got admitted to Georgetown, then congratulations and I respect that achievement. Since you volunteered your GPA, might I ask what you scored on your LSAT?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @JustinTolook Exactly. The persona and actions don't match that of someone on their way to a higher education.

They more match that of an immature and entitled 17 yr old girl that is intellectually and emotionally backwards and has issues with men. No legitimately aspiring law student, female at that, would use TUSCL as the echo chamber for self-aggrandizing like she does.

She's just projecting her dreams and aspirations. I think it's her defense mechanism to deeper mental issues that she's not facing.

Also I think she's a legit female at UT. nicespice has met her IRL and she once had a selfie avatar pic of herself with a "TUSCL 2018" sign in her hand to prove she's legit.

And to me that she's really who she is makes her TUSCL persona even sadder. I have started feeling sorry for her because she needs real psychological help.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes, denial is a weak defense mechanism. Get real help.
  • Sir dance do u want steak or fries @ my dinner in few years
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes it will be whatever you fantasize in your own mind. Just like that fantasy degree in your hands.

Unless of course you get real mental help.
  • Ok guys buy you dessert too

Thx
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    “How long I'm tking isnt gona impede from getting in”

More brilliant use of the English language from the girl with the big GPA. I gues the score students differently today.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Nicole I will gladly go to dinner with you!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What's the point of constantly trying to tear her down? You guys enjoy fucking hookers and paying women to rub on you so you can cum in your pants.... she likes studying. Her interests are more productive than yours.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole could easily make money at a club though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey In her passive-aggressive way she'll claim innocence and the victim to what I'm saying but Nicokeyes has "torn down" and lathered insults on many members here, unsolicited. She has sown all the insults she's reaped. Just maybe not you.

As to me personally, I tried to initially have rational and peaceful conversation with her when she first joined, even warned her directly to just be civil with me, but she didn't and never did so I don't mind treating her exactly as she's treated me. She still calls me out in this thread title so I'll continue to treat her with the same mutual disrespect.

Plus, she's simply trolling, admittedly, and I have no issue going back and forth with insults with a troll. It's fun! It's TUSCL!

All that said, lately I've come to feel sorry for her. She admitted she was depressed in another thread and by observation her attention whoring on here is abnormal behavior, so I think she really needs professional help with her mental issues. Treating her nice or tearing her down doesn't matter, she's going be depressed either way and still keep trolling the boards to feed her attention needs.

And trust me she absolutely has no real respect towards you. So don't kid yourself that she's a sweetie deep down.

She'd make an average stripper at best, but yeah she could make money at it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She didn't insult anyone she just called them out on their actions. If they consider that an insult maybe they can change their ways.

She'd make a great stripper, she's intelligent enough to hustle....with a little guidance she'd have a great hustle.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s all dougster is doing as well, just trolling with his buddy SJG.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Go troll and make shit up about someone else 20fag
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey You can't define how others take or give an insult. Just because you don't think one is or isn't doesn't mean others think that way.

And to your same point maybe others aren't insulting Nicokeyes like she (or you) sees it. Maybe you see insults at her that weren't intended.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD I can't believe you're trying to reason with Icey. It's damn near as bad as trying to reason with SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP I have fun with it. I love getting someone else caught up in a contradiction in THEIR own logic and it is even better when it goes over their head and they can't even see it. But I know most other logical thinking folks will see it too. It's funny to read.
  • ....I was civil with sir dance when he was civil with me

#2- icey dont u think it's funny how they say I call them out when I merely made this post in response to sir dance randomly jumping on one my self created threads to talk about my fucking school ? Lmao super random.

Like, making a thread precisely because someone mentioned your name first is completely different than making a thread for the purpose of bragging about yourself . lmao I wouldn't have made this thread if so if sir dance didn't make a big initiative to discuss the topic in the first place

#3- Interesting .he must really be like God to read my head and assume I don't have real respect for anyone here ....especially to those I have been nice to on here. Instead of looking at my actions and how nice I have been to ppl on here , he decided to read my brain and say I don't respect these ppl .

lmao...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey I don't see Nicokeyes being a top stripper because although she's not bad looking she's not top tier like the best earners I've seen and been with. She may be able to learn the best hustle possible, she'll need it, but based on what I see from all her posted pics, she's very middle of the road in terms of looks for a stripper. But maybe the standards are higher in Portland and Phoenix, where I mostly mongered, than other places.

All that said, she's got a much better chance at stripping than being a top law firm lawyer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 in all seriousness you should seek professional help for your inner demons and not rely so much on TUSCL as your outlet and therapy.

Try to understand exactly why you want to be an attention whore on here and why you detest men so much.

If you don't, you'll get more lonely and depressed than you already are and it will get worse for yourself.

I doubt you will take this to heart but seriously you need some help and TUSCL is not the solution.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 in all seriousness you should seek professional help for your inner demons and not rely so much on TUSCL as your outlet and therapy.

Try to understand exactly why you want to be an attention whore on here and why you detest men so much.

If you don't, you'll get more lonely and depressed than you already are and it will get worse for yourself.

I doubt you will take this to heart but seriously you need some help and TUSCL is not the solution.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• Icey
    6 years ago
    From what I hear, Portland is all fugly white hipster chicks.Phoenix has its share of hot Latinas... but the best talent goes to Vegas for the weekends. Oddly enough Reno bitches go to Phoenix.

Being a good stripper isn't about looks. Everyone has a different type, its about being able to finesse and hustle.

And now you're just trolling.... but the facts remain. You're calling her mentally ill for her liking to study ..and having aspirations. Yet you pay women to make you cum in your pants...your hobby reeks more of mental illness.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey I'm trolling the truth. I'm saying she needs professional help because she admitted she is struggling with depression and her trolling threads are a clear sign of needing attention.

Cumming in pants is simply getting oneself off for orgasmic pleasure. It's fundamentally no different than getting an orgasm from fucking or jacking off. In all cases, guys do it to achieve the pleasure of an orgasm. Just because that's not the way you like to get yourself off doesn't make it mentally ill.

Although Portland has a fair share of tatted vanilla white chicks, there is still a huge variety of beautiful strippers...if you know where to look. Plus strippers from Vegas will come out here to strip and vice versa.

Being a top tier stripper has a lot to do with looks. You need both hustle and looks to do really well, not unlike sports where you need both talent and hard work to be the best.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Most guys don't pay women to rub on them til they cum in their pants. Some would say its a deviant fetish...

Who hasn't been depressed at some point, its not like life is perfect.

Strippers don't need to have the best looks. I've seen clubs where the top earners are fugly chicks who do extras, or older dancers who have the best social skills.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You have no data on what gets guys off. Please with you calling LDK a "deviant fetish". LMAO!!! It's simply getting your cum on, if that's what you want.

And LMAO again you pass judgement in how guys want to have their fun in a club. It's irony to pass judgement about how to club.

And no shit people get depressed and it's part of life which isn't perfect, Capt. Obvi. And when noticed and someone admits it, others are free to try to help them with it (or not).

And the hottest strippers, all other things equal, will still earn more than the others. Sure, strippers without the top looks can make as much only if they work harder and do more. But the hottest looking strippers that also do everything else will end up earning more than those without their looks. And so with Nicokeyes sure she could be a top earner if she did extras and stuff hotter strippers don't. But by that point she may be better off putting the hard work at something else.
  • I am going to work for federal government as an attorney .....end of discussion idgaf about stripping.
  • You guys have spent two fucking hours talking about the career of someone who is not you. Consequently, sir dance clearly has bigger demons besides those related to marriage problems .
  • @white house see you in a few years :)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SirLapDanceAlot, I know what gets me off, and its not paying a chick to make me cum in my pants or giving a hooker money. There's no irony in calling a trick out.

Too many factors go into earning potential. The type of club, customer volume, surrounding demographics, etc.

Nicole, but its a strip club site....
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^you spent the last few posts praising this girls smarts, then pointed out exactly why many people thinks she's a dumb ass. Funny shit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP LMAO that's why I engage folks that don't make any sense. In variably you get them to contradict themselves into saying something stupidly funny.

@Nicokeyes this is a site geared towards talking about stripping and women. It's natural that any convo may transition to that. LOL there are no demons driving it. Just dudes conversing about women with potential to strip as per the main purpose of TUSCL.

You OTOH, are spamming the boards about your career and education which have nothing to do with strip clubs. LMAO moreover you have created 360+ threads (numerous hours) to that purpose and other topics that have nothing to do with stripping. You use TUSCL as an echo chamber for your own aggrandizing and attention getting. Consequently, you clearly have huge inner demons.

@Icey You clearly missed where the irony is but that's OK. All I can tell you is that the calling out of a trick isn't the ironic part.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “spamming the boards about your career and education which have nothing to do with strip clubs.”

I got curious and wondered what message boards are available for actual and aspiring attorneys. Apparently a lot.

http://www.lawdegree.net/top-50-web-foru…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice those are exactly where I would expect aspiring lawyers to be posting. Nicokeyes posting here is akin to you going to those lawyer boards and aggrandizing about the great clubs you will be working at and how much money you made for stripping. Assuming it was allowed it's still abnormal.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    From what I know, when it comes to getting a first job in the legal field, how well you did in law school and your training/experience, matter more than where you actually went to school.

And when it comes to getting in, a high LSAT score is more important than a high GPA...

A lot goes into it.

But there's no reason to be trolling Nicole or tearing her down. She's a breath of fresh air on here. Her threads are better than sharing stories about cumming in pants or being upset that a stripper finessed a custie.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey we are all here posting what we want and when we want for whatever reasons we want. It's as simple as that because that is how Founder set up this unmoderated board. By and large there are no rules here. TUSCL is like the Wild West in a lot of ways.

If someone else doesn't want to read another's post they can ignore it using the site feature or just literally ignore it IRL.

FYI others may feel there is no reason for you to post what you do and that you are tearing them down. Also FYI others may not agree that Nicokeyes is a breath of fresh air and that there's no reason to troll and tear her down. I appreciate your opinion on the matter but I disagree somewhat.
  • From what I know, when it comes to getting a first job in the legal field, how well you did in law school and your training/experience, matter more than where you actually went to school..

Completely false.

You can find more info why this is false on the other board that I am on which consists of users who are law school applicants , deans , and graduates of all schools across the country

Toplawschools.com
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hate to say it, but I agree with sir above.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This just isnt a good outlet for you sorry. Theres other online communities and there is professional help like mentioned above.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Or maybe a good friend can be an outlet. But don't do this too much. It's not fair to unload too much baggage on a person that's been nothing but good to you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 it took me a while to see her cries for help here but when I final read this post by her it confirmed my suspicion:

"I basically have a mental issue lmao right now kind of depressed but I'm working thru it bc I want to get better..u have to wanf to get better before anyone can treat you. And I guess that's why mental illness sux bc the stronger it is..the harder ig is for you to want to become better"

The promising thing she stated is "I want to get better". Hopefully she'll heed your words.
  • I don't think I use this too much....I only post like 2 or 3 threads in a day but like okce every two months...I dont come here often as I used to.

...and if undergrad ppl my age don't resort to "worse " outlets than posting once in a while on a strip club forum? Um ok...lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Nicole, there's worse outlets than here for sure. But you could find much better outlets for yourself also.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    367 discussion topics created in 7 months is definitely excessive no matter how you went about doing it.

LOL that Nicokeyes still tries to rationalize it. But that's what most folks with mental issues do. It's called denial.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/profile-discussion…

LOL that's Nicokeyes comments history. As of this post I count 10 posts in the last 24 hrs. And the day before she posted 30 times.

LOL but as per Nicokeyes...

"I don't think I use this too much....I only post like 2 or 3 threads in a day but like okce every two months..."

She's the Jewel of Denial!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Sirdance big mouth all talk. Father go jihad on you if ever Father ever meat. My Poosche #1 student graduate become top lawyer in Great United States maybe one day be senate or queen wear burqa on TV make Umi proud. You talk down woman must have small wee wee like look like midget thumb. Wife nickname you wee wee Kermit after funny muppet frog because frog tiny and alway sad. Leave Father sweet Poosche alone! Go Texas Foghorns!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO @FatherofNicole94. Nice post but seriously what are you doing to help with her depression and mental issues? You come at me but I don't see you supporting her all that much. Maybe a lot of her issues are daddy issues and she's posting nasties pics of herelf here by the way you raised her. Check yourself if you check me kind sir and may Allah be with you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 have you ever wondered why she posts so much here for attention instead of studying to be #1 wannabe law student, why she is a misandrist, why she admitted to being depressed?

Those are her issues well beyond me. Perhaps you had something to do with it.

May Allah be with you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Did you coddle young Nicokeyes to the point of her expecting men to serve her as well as her father to the point of resent if not?

Did you neglect giving her fatherly attention to the point that she seeks it elsewhere?

My good sir I apologize you for making you upset and disrespecting your Poosche, and I ask you to please support her in a way to get her over her depression.

And may the Light of Allah shine on your happy family that you can bask in his love and goodness. Praise Allah!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I wiill cum my dear nicole, but you got to get on your knees for some serious confessions. You been leading on these fine men and making blue balls. Blue balls are the work of the devil
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You sound obsessed....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion