tuscl

TUSCL the Hustle: Customer Lead-Ins

Friday, December 28, 2018 4:00 PM
Earlier Subraman posted something about a thread he saw on SW that discussed different hustles dancers run on custies. What about approaches the customers use to initiate some strip club fun? Two easy ones to use are the Enthusiastic Noob and the White Knight. The Enthusiastic Noob is that guy who is sitting around cheering like an idiot at every girl and has the "BOOBIES" written across his forehead in invisible yet indelible ink. Though it's a rookie-level technique, it can be tough to pull off solo unless you're under the age of 21 in a white T-shirt or sporting a noob bracelet. Sometimes the EN method is mistaken for the Bachelor Party Tagalong or Drunken College Rabble. The White Knight tactic is as reliable as it is predictable. You want to let her know that she's "somebody", too, and you don't mind saying so. She's too good for this place, but you've brought your money just in case to show how much of a nice guy you are (not just to get in her hands, mouth, honeypot, whatever). Want to flush out an obvious ROB? The White Knight gambit is like blood in the water for a lazy or unskilled ROB, practically catnip (for the dry land inclined). The great thing about being a custie is that most dancers start from the assumption they don't know shit about how clubs work. I could type out my entire playbook online and it would still be just as effective in practice. When I get through my review backlog maybe a playbook is something to kick around. Any other customer lead-ins to put out there?

20 comments

• aham5
    6 years ago
    I got nothing to add..... but I'd buy your playbook
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Too risky I think. There are reasons behind some of the advice that is constantly given to new PLs because it protects their money and allows them to get the greatest value for it. A good hustler will get you to break these rules and lose money or out yourself as an experienced PL when you refuse (such as paying up front, etc). Just be honest, get what you want from the girl, and if she doesn't want to give it up, send her on her way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t forget the too cool for school Pimp hustle, where you tell the dancer you don’t pay for dances, because she needs your guidance.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    4 words: “front room makeout sessions...” all you need to know.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Ok so are you saying the White Knight move is a counterattack to the ROB hustle? 1: Pretend to be a White Knight 2: She turns on her A game thinking she’s gonna turn you into a RIL 3: you get quality service from a girl who normally gives air dances 4: you’re one and done and on your way home with stacks of cash still in your pocket I could be misunderstanding what you said though
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    The white knight thing may be a condition they can't help. Perhaps we should add "white knight syndrome" to the glossary.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    White Knight Syndrome. It's kind of catchy. That isn't in the glossary already? To me there's, there's the person and the behavior. White Knight in small doses does wonders and girls respond to it, even dancers who've got their defenses up pretty much all the time. But if it a guy overcommits to it there's usually not a good end. BoringLoser got it right. That's a guy itching to be a RIL. Some dudes have their noses so open it's like the cocaine mountain at the end of Scarface. As for the ROB hustle, my approach now is to deflect or get her to overextend herself trying to reel me in. "Counterattack" is rare for me these days, but is something I used this year on a dancer who kept trying to crowd out other dancers. The Listener is a close cousin of the White Knight, and I dropped a reference to a story she shared with me (while sky high on coke) in the middle of her forcing herself into my lap while I was having drinks with other dancers. It wasn't a dark family secret or shit like that, but it was enough to get her to back off. Then there was that time I called out "Angelica" and "Charisma" from 2001 Odyssey by name for ROBbery in a review way back in 2008 ([view link]). Now the minor stuff they did wouldn't even register after a little redirection. One of them wrote a counter review that got posted two days later ([view link]). At some point I realized my visits were getting so over the top if I reviewed them the way they happened any time close to the trip it was going to be obvious who wrote it. Turning the tables on a ROB isn't exactly what I was getting at in my earlier post, but to me it's helpful to have them tip their hand early to save me some time if I'm just passing through. Doesn't always work out. I've not posted my review of HiLiter, but the last lapper I did there was probably a 3.5 on the BoringLoser scale with a dancer several of the locals had declared a ROB suffering from GPS.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    There ‘s always the “dickhead” Some guys totally confuse not being a pushover with being a fucking asshole. These types think they got the whole world figured out. And then blame everyone else when they have a bad time
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There is the jolly talkative ones, who will never buy dances but will order a drink. And pitch OTC at the rate of...nothing. I guess they use the club as practice for regular bars. Some of them become club furniture, so I’m assuming it works occasionally?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ so true. I call that the smartest guy in the room syndrome.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My response was for Muddy9
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Thanks, Muddy. For posterity: The Dickhead - These guys totally confuse not being a pushover with being a fucking asshole. They think they've got the whole world figured out, and blame everyone else when they have a bad time in the club.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive and chessmaster are onto something. Listing the common "illnesses" PLs have would also be an interesting chat.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    At the risk of bumping a thread I started, nicespice described the customer behavior that came to mind when I read twentyfive's comment about being too cool for school. Minus the pimp part. "Some of them become club furniture, so I’m assuming it works occasionally?" Probably more than you think.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    without knowing twentyfive had already coined it a pimp hustle, ive been thinking about using a variation of this maneuver at a spot by me. theres a really hot, really nice young dancer at a club near me who gives very lackluster lapdances (ive had two on separate occasions). i honestly feel like she just needs some coaching - this girls like raw young talent, just lacks experience. in other words i want to groom this chick into a lapdance pro. im at least ten years older than her (shes probably 20) and have gotten maybe 100 lapdances in my career, thats a conservative guess. i would of course pay for the privilege, im not that slick. which leads me to my next point... Any advice, tips, ideas on how to go about saying her "dances need some work, can i tell you what to do" next time she asks me? she knows me now, shell def ask but last thing i need is to make some baby stripper cry or freak out on me. how to broach? its a shame but its not even worth $20 (hot as she is) without some tweaking of her performance.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    Ive given quite a few lol dont think its nerves, just doesnt know is my hunch
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    You can tell her what you like on the sly by just encouraging her when she does something that you like. But that could take a while to train her up, which would cost you more dollars. You could also just flat out tell her what you like and see if she knows how to do it. If she doesn't but is willing to learn just coach her through it. If a girl giving you a lap dance thinks you're fine with what she's doing why would she change it? A long time ago one of my early favs used to always do slow and sensual while dancing for me. I paid her and didn't think much of it. One time I noticed her giving a really aggressive dance that looked pretty hot and I asked her about it. Her response was simple. It's what he liked.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Wallanon - "I could type out my entire playbook online and it would still be just as effective in practice." Aham5144 - "I got nothing to add..... but I'd buy your playbook" Aham5144 +1 ... guy who's been to 300+ strip clubs knows his shit !
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    Very true wallanon, say nothing and youll get the same bs dance, she has no incentive to change the routine. say too much or in the wrong way and risk a scene and getting kicked out. thats probably the best way to approach it - "can i tell you how i like it?" and work in a nice tip/set of dances offer to sweeten it up for her. or try the honest "i mean its not TERRIBLE but much sluttier please" lol. the club is a little tame but ive gotten a very good, very high mileage dance from another girl at the same place so the rules can definitely be bent if thats part of the problem. im pretty sure its mostly inexperience, though. if baby stripper gave the pro girls dance id have a new fave.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    “At some point I realized my visits were getting so over the top if I reviewed them the way they happened any time close to the trip it was going to be obvious who wrote it.“ This. I’ve been delaying my reviews two weeks or sometimes a month or more. If I want to be descriptive on the board, I will out myself in the clubs where I know a few of the dancers and managers lurk here. I’ve been going to one club on a regular basis. This thread is good because while I can get time with the dancers I want, I need a new approach so that I’m not just viewed as an ATM, paying for ok service. I’m a fan of being direct so I’ll try something along those lines. Wall, write that playbook!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion