tuscl

Baby Strippers?

So there's something I wrote up in a chat that seemed interesting enough to throw out there for the board to kick around:

"Actually, "baby strippers" are more akin to "rookie" or "noob" strippers. They can be any age, but mostly they're young like you're saying. It's not that common for women to get into stripping for the first time later in life. But realistically in a place like San Antonio there is so much fun available to be had that it's easier to deal with veteran talent than try and break in a new girl..."

What say you guys, is youth a requirement to be considered a baby stripper?

20 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would agree that little experience is a bigger factor. However when I hear the term baby stripper I usually think of a young dancer like just out of high school
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    In technical terms a baby stripper should be a stripper just starting on the business but the word baby conjures the image of a very young dancer.

My only experience with a baby stripper was an 18 year still in high school who kept hard selling the VIP but would not discuss the extras in the main room, she was learning fast.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    A stripper who has been dancing for 6 months or less.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I think of a "baby stripper" as one who is a rookie and young. I prefer older, more experienced strippers. I took a baby stripper to VIP a couple months ago and her blowjob skills were sadly lacking.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would agree that the main factor in being a "baby stripper" is the experience thing. But older women do have the advantage of knowing what men want. So being older means they will probably get over the stigma quicker than younger girls.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Both youth (which becomes increasingly relative as I grow older) and inexperience are factors for me.

Met one of my favorites’ baby sister a couple months ago on her very first night. I was her first dance, and she was nervous as hell. She has since gotten at least as good as her sister, if not as...flamboyant about it.

It’s a pity they won’t work together.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I automatically associate "baby stripper" with dancers that are both young and rookies. But, sure, the term could be applied to any-aged dancer who is just new to the business.

That said, I've only encountered an older baby stripper one time. Years ago, I met a new dancer at the Foxy Lady who was in her mid 30s. Not a bad experience, actually. She hadn't been dancing long enough to be jaded, but she was also old enough to not be completely naive.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I would only use the term baby stripper for both yound and inexperienced.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Agree young and inexperienced equal baby stripper. Rarely have I met someone that is 30+ who is new to dancing. Smoking and dancing are alike in this way - people tend to start both while still young.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    The "youth" can fool you. That's one of the things that still keeps the hobby interesting to me year after year.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I know her when I see her. She either lacks confidence or is trying too hard and looks awkward onstage. She is also still carrying cutely naive notions of "selling the fantasy" and what the dancer/customer dynamic is supposed to be. Usually these girls are young, but every so often I will see a girl further into her 20s who is obviously new.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've never seen the term used any where except on this thread. I don't use it in conversations with other TUSCL members. It has an underage sound to it .
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I use it in clubs when it fits.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, I’ve used it in clubs as well. One of my favs co-opted it when I mentioned another dancer as “looks like a baby stripper.” She laughed and said it was cute. I’ve since heard her using it. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat I’ve heard it before actually a few weeks ago a DJ in tootsies announced a new girl by saying let’s have a big hand for our newest baby stripper.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Young, awkward and naive. That’s often a function of how long they have been stripping but not necessarily.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    For shadowcat, we bring you the power of you the power of the Google:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=t3MmXMv…
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Well, that copy and paste didn't seem to work. If you use the site search engine for "baby stripper" there are a lot of mentions about it.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If level of experience would apply to one then why not the other?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    For a girl to be a baby stripper age is a big factor but if she learns to read the PLs quickly she can grow out of the title quickly even if she’s still only 18.

I don’t think age is a factor when determining if a PL is a baby PL. If he’s still wondering what to wear or which way to point his dick he is a baby PL.

P.S. Happy New Year DC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion