tuscl

Shailynn?

OldGringo
Retired from internet message boards. Good luck all.
Friday, December 21, 2018 8:10 PM
I was going to bump the other thread, but saw that it was closed for comments. Anyone hear from him? I know he's met some people here, so I thought they may have his contact info. He hasn't posted since before Halloween. Hopefully he's just taking a break and nothing bad happened, because I think he's a relatively younger guy.

18 comments

• OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Juice hasn't posted for a while either, unless he's posting under an alias. Mack Truck maybe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately that's part of the anonymity of TUSCL where regular posters disappear and one usually doesn't know what happened
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Mamaisan would be a good source of info -- but she disappeared mysteriously about the same time.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Mamasan
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^ might be autocorrect error?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    lil mamisan thought his ugly ass hoes could be pushed onto me. started sending the hoes to my mansion, my goons took care of him.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Old Gringo I had wondered myself a while back when I originally posted that, as for Juice he never really goes away I’m sure he’ll resurface at some point.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hope he's OK. Maybe he found something better to do than post on a strip club website.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Blasphemy
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Maybe shailunn finally came out of the closet
  • shadowdog
    5 years ago
    No idea
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I don't post much and never took the time to read everything posted either but I did enjoy reading Shailynn's posts. I hope he's OK and pays us a future visit.
  • shadowdog
    4 years ago
    Juice was wondering
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    “ I hope he's OK. Maybe he found something better to do than post on a strip club website.” Flag: “blasphemy” How about the irony of Flag’s post when looking back? I rarely agreed with him but liked his posting.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Left high school two years early, only way to get away from his mother and the West Texas Christian Glee Club, now attending Bob Jones University in Greenville SC, planning on succeeding Robert Tilton, and on having Juice as his right hand. [view link] SJG ELP 1997 [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Glade u boys have faith in me
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Gonna be taking in millions and millions per year, just like Robert Tilton did. So I got my hands on my computer screen already. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion