tuscl

How far do you travel to visit a sc?

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:48 AM
Sometimes I wonder if I’m using too much of my valuable time just to get to the sc. how far is the one u usually visit? How much of a drive is it?

38 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    30 minutes there are a few that are closer, but they aren't the ones i prefer what about you?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I would make a trip out of it if it was longer than an hour. But to me hour is the limit. My club is about 15-20 minutes.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I have driven 8 hours to visit SC. BUT, that is because I had to go that direction anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    2 of the clubs I visit most are under 30 minutes - another one I visit fairly regularly is about 30-40 minutes
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    20 - 30 minutes.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    An hour. But I live near Orlando so that explains it
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Local clubs 30-40 minutes. Road trip to Providence on occasion 1:20 minutes
  • Gmoney1974
    6 years ago
    3 hours miss the Greenville platinum plus
  • loper
    6 years ago
    45 minutes to 1.5 hours. Boston clubs are close but too expensive.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I've driven as far at 5 hours and flown as far as 4 hours away. But I go on monger trips for 2-3 days. Then find some business excuse to go so I can write off some of the expense. I'll try to visit 3-4 clubs on these trips. Flew to Detroit in November. Plan on going to Miami in January.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    One favorite club is an hour. The other 45 minute.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    They closest club to me is at least 30 minutes away. I usually drive to Follies 50 minutes in good driving conditions.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Up to 30 minutes for a local club. If it's hrs away, then it better be worth it and I plan on getting a hotel nearby.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    God question, I’d say 20-45 minute range for all of the clubs on my tour.
  • indymovieman
    6 years ago
    The closest one to me is about a 45 minute drive. If I decided to go to the other side of town, then it's almost a 90 minute drive. When I told one of the strippers I drove almost 3 hours round trip, her response was, "I wouldn't drive 3 hours to see me."
  • Playademan
    6 years ago
    Closest one is 15-20 minutes away, there’s a preferable one 45 minutes away but every once in a while I go to a few about 90minutes to 2 hours away that is my favorite. Life was easier in Miami , although I do return from time to time.
  • elmer
    6 years ago
    212 miles round trip twice a week. I have time for the drive just but short on brains
  • thebiller55
    6 years ago
    Uuff i didnt know it was thst common for ppl to take that long of a drive just to get to a SC. You guys made me feel a bit better about my guilty pleasure haha. I take a little less than 1.5 hours round tríp. Some of you guys are troopers (i.e. suggs, gmoney)
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    It takes me 65 minutes to get to to only club around. That certainly cuts down on spur of the moment trips.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    3 hr drive (each way) for a good club
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    60 minutes max. The problem isnt driving there, I’d drive farther, it’s driving back after you bust multiple nuts and just want a burger and your bed.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ thumb sucker
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    An hour drive. Closer to 90 minutes by train. Another reason I stay at the club for a few hours or more, maybe grab dinner up there, etc.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Oh Phatboy, please good sir stop astounding us with your scholarly witticisms. Our brains can’t take your natural wit.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Normally 30-45 minutes. In few weeks , 4 hours by air.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    "Oh Phatboy, please good sir stop astounding us with your scholarly witticisms. Our brains can’t take your natural wit." I am smarter than you ^^ proof
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Cincinnati clubs suck so its about 2 hours each way to Louisville, Lrxington, Columbus or Indianapolis. Thats why I only average once a month.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Paper Moon Springfield - 20 minutes Hot women, expensive, no mileage Good Guys Club - 35 minutes Several hot naked women, no lap dances Fantasies Nightclub - 1 hour, hot, totally naked women, good lap dances
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Over 30 minutes. Farthest ive gone is an hour. I never factor driving into my experience. Id rather drive to a guaranteed win, have a good time, and smile on the ride back. Every time I get spoiled and drive to a club near me that sucks I always stare at the clock 20 minutes in telling myself "you could have been at the fun club right now"
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Up to 1 hr 45 minutes. Local clubs are OK, but better dancers are an hour and a half away in several directions, best is a bit under two hours away. Closest local club is 7 minutes away, but not worth it, old dancers, no extras at all. Closest average club is 20 minutes away. Closest good club is 30 minutes. First real good club is 60 minutes away.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Job hazard. My office is located 10 minutes from a number of clubs on 8 mile, then my work takes me to DTW (20 minutes away) frequently where there’s even more clubs.. so I’m 10/20 minutes away from an endless source of booze & whores. I love my work!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I can get to some clubs in about 30 minutes, but the drive is about an hour to get to the clubs that I prefer.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    The 2 clubs I go to the most are about 45 minutes away. I've gone 2-3 hours just to go to a club from my current home.
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    I'm a lucky guy, my favorite club is < 2 miles away. 3 others within another mile.
  • thebiller55
    6 years ago
    I guess I’m kind of happy the better clubs are further away. I think I’d be broke if they were closer like the above ^. This probably applies to a lot of us haha
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I'm so fortunate, COI is 20 minutes away, LA is 15 minutes, and most importantly TJ is only 2 hours away.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Up to 1 1/2 hours but usually less than that. If I’m at a club farther away than that, I was traveling for another reason and the club stop was incidental to something else.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    The closest clubs to me are about 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic; but they are notoriously shitty. I'll drive two hours to get to decent clubs, I just don't do it very often at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion