tuscl

Would you have sex with a drunk prostitute and pay her rates afterwards?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:42 PM
Girls probably don't like having sex with any random dude but a prostitute would probably do you if you paid her. Would you still do it if she were drunk or are drunk girls off limits regardless of their profession?

16 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't pay a hoe, but I have no problem with drunk chicks.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    All drunk girls sre off limits to me.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I like the feeling of a totally drunk pussy. If you screw a woman sober and later after she is drunk it feels totally different. Like to women for the price of one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ That's just dumb.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, to the original question... no.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No, I would not have sex with a drunk, high, wasted, intoxicated or otherwise impaired prostitute (or any other woman) regardless of whether the drug she was using were legal or not. Unless I know someone exceedingly well, such my wife, my ATF, the MILF, and a couple of others, and they’ve previously said “yes” on multiple occasions while sober, the answer is no. Aside from the moral problem, I’ve found drunk people (including myself) to be not very much fun at sex. A little tipsy or buzzed maybe, but not drunk.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    How drunk is drunk? Are we talking happy or more like falling down drunk? Also, I wouldn't dial up a random prostitute anyway, but I'm trying to apply this to a potential OTC girl in a club. Short answer is that I wouldn't touch a girl who is falling down drunk or otherwise too fucked up to consent to sex, regardless of whether she is being payed or not.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I find most drunks to be obnoxious and I hate being around them. So no, I wouldn't fuck a drunk prostitute.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Bullshit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Of course she always gets paid as agreed. But I would not have much interest in sessioning with her at this point, unless I wanted to know her. Drunk females I don't see as off limits, but that still does no impress me. When I was married, I was a PL, because I could not extricate myself from the marriage. But I am not going to be like that again. Money will be expected by women in certain types of situations, but that is not going be my primary mode of relating to them. SJG This woman escaped from a forced child marriage. Clearly this is outside of anything in my own experience. But she also talks about how in not backing her up, her parents betrayed her. I feel that she has found something which is universal. She has found the betrayal, exploitation, and abuse which is at the core of the middle-class family. [view link]
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The girl in question seemed like a happy, excited drunk. She wasn't falling over or anything but was very giggly. We were in Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said "Drunk females I don't see as off limits..." #notremotelysurprised
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with drunk girls. But paying a drunk hooker seems like a bad deal for a trick
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Better able to relate to each other, get to know each other, if both people are completely straight and sober. SJG Stage Side Makeout Session, lots more going on in the shadows too. [view link] Lap sitting, prelude to a real nice DFK + FIV makeout session, if the guy wants to come on to her some and go for it. [view link] Stage side DATY discernable ( abajo ) [view link] Heavy thighs and tush, in white. Such girls are best for TLN, and she looks very ready for that. [view link] Led Zeppelin: Live on TV BYEN/Danmarks Radio [Full Performance] 1969 [view link] This woman escaped from a forced child marriage. Clearly this is outside of anything in my own experience. But she also talks about how in not backing her up, her parents betrayed her. I feel that she has found something which is universal. She has found the betrayal, exploitation, and abuse which is at the core of the middle-class family. [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link]
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG your mother wasn't really a hooker right since she never charged anyone? SHe was always drunk because with a sackless son like you how could she not be
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If a whore is falling down drunk - I wouldn’t fuck her at all. If the whore is lightly buzzed - I’d definitely ask some questions before agreeing to any price. I’d try to question her to determine her level of buzz. Some whores can be drunks - and their tolerance is very high - but if she doesn’t know the day of the week - or what city she’s in - it’s a definite no!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion