tuscl

Ignore count on profile

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Sunday, December 9, 2018 10:41 PM
Imagine if the number of people ignoring a user showed up on their profile right under their trust count. Having comments of why they’re being ignored would make it even better.

16 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    You don't want to encourage the trolls nor do you want to give people incentives to get ignored.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good idea. Lets do it
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Problem is, most people are scared to say stuff so whatever comments are made would likely not be accurate
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If boringloser is a @DC alias he should change it to retardedloser.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ How anout Millenial loser?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “retardedloser” may not be Algonquin round table level wit, but it still deserves a “brilliant!” in this context. What is it about TUSCL that attracts thin-skinned snowflakes so bothered by “trolls” that all they can talk about is trolling? Maybe every TUSCL poster should received snowflakes that indicate the number of times they complain!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ must be global warming;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Right, let's create another meaningless metric which can be run up at will by a single person using dozens of anonymous troll accounts.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Imo the ignore button should be used for the benefit of oneself, and isn’t meant to be used for retaliation. Granted, some like to publish their ignore lists, so perhaps others would disagree with me. But I know I’d be tickled pink if, for example, I ever won an argument by somebody putting me on ignore and I found the comment “what a dumb cunt” in there. xD
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Let's bring it on.. I want more hate mail
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I is kang of the trolls bitches
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    Ooooooh sexy, your turning me on for once niceslice. Start an argument with me right now. The makeup sex will be great!... with BigDickSammy
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Not complaining about trolls. After all, that’s what the ignore button is for. I started using it when I found a post to be boring or if I thought the poster was a loser. When I noticed how many trusts SJG has it got me wondering if anyone had him on ignore.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    The trolls would just compete to see who could get the highest ignore count.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    At that point they would just be trolling themselves
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, that kind of stuff just encourages more trolling, publishing negative views about other members. If anyone is bothering you, IGNORE is always available. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion