tuscl

What motivates a grown man to post under fake female troll aliases?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, December 8, 2018 9:04 AM
The problem with so-called dancer accounts,, on both sites now, is that one or two guys who post under multiple female aliases are making it tougher to sort through what is fake and what is real. You'd think that any grown man who felt the need to behave like this would have long killed himself from the shear pointlessness of his lonely existence,. After all, what could a guy who does this possibly have in his life? No love I'm sure, at least not that of a woman or children. He is also likely a classic underachiever, with hopes and dreams that died long ago and living for no reason other than to forget. I'm also guessing he grew up fatherless and always struggled to understand how to act like a man, hence he has no male pride to speak of and probably struggles with his emotions. Can female troll accounts really be enough to keep him going, or is it some primal instinct to stay alive that gets him up in the morning to spend another day as one of life's forgotten rejects? I am honestly baffled. I won't even get into the girl who thinks that she's actually passing herself off as a man on here, but at least that is more funny than sad.

37 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    What are the screen names of the fake accounts, here and there?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Rick, I think the mentally ill socially retarded guy on here does it to try to make it look like his twisted views of women and social retardation are somehow shared by others. He also probably jerks off to the messages guys send him as he admits to constantly jerking off Meth head fugly spice, 90% of them are your accounts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ sounds like cold and crazy just didn’t get the love she needed as a child.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking Millenials
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Rick why bother to understand what motivates a moron, the folks that are unhappy are just unhappy, I just chalk the negativity to “misery love company”
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “grown man” You assume much.
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    I have to respectfully differ from you on this one rick my friend. Male hairless apes that pretend to be female hairless apes are certainly pathetic. But female zebras that pretend to be male hairless apes pretending to be female hairless ape whores are far worse. But the absolute worst bottom-feeding trolls are male hairless apes that pretend to be female zebras. I have it on good authority that Georgie micropenis has pretended to be a female zebra on multiple discussion boards. Someday Georgie lil dick is going to hear a sound that will chill him to the bone. A sound that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!!!
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    "Both sites"? What's the other site?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They get some humor or satisfaction from the troll enablers. Otherwise if they didnt they would go somewhere else...
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not too long ago, a man who I was acquainted with killed himself. He had a good job and left behind a wife and two beautiful children. Nobody, except perhaps those closest to him, could understand why he did this to himself. OTOH, a grown man who has the time and motivation to troll a board using a female alias is the exact opposite. He simply can't have anything of worth in his life, so how could they NOT want to end it? Does Christmas music make a guy like this sad? What does he do on Christmas itself, when this board goes dead for most of the day? It truly does baffle me.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Perhaps they hate the wirld and everyone in it. They do the things they do to punish us.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Its not me! It’s the lice doing all the trolling I tell ya.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    A better question is what motivate a little pimpboi such as myself to post on a forum full of old ass tricks and mentally ill retards and contribute nothing positive whatsoever? Must be the menopause.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    Rick, I think the mentally ill socially retarded guy on here does it to try to make it look like his twisted views of women and social retardation are somehow shared by others. He also probably jerks off to the messages guys send him as he admits to constantly jerking off Meth head fugly spice, 90% of them are your accounts.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    What motivates a lyin thievin whore stripper to post under a fake troll shit truck driver a cowboy n a dozen other male aliases? I reckon most of the comments above peg how her real life is n also thars them lice in her puss messin with her self esteem.
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    What motivates a lyin thievin whore stripper to post under a fake troll shit truck driver a cowboy n a dozen other male aliases? I reckon most of the comments above peg how her real life is n also thars them lice in her puss messin with her self esteem.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I'm not going to venture a guess about what makes them start, but I strongly suspect the fact that they are well fed makes them continue. I can't get over how many of what I'd consider otherwise valuable contributors are seemingly feeding the trolls lately.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking Millenials
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    and dont forget the sausage
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    sausage is my favorite!!!