tuscl

"Eat my pussy!"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:19 AM
DECEMBER 5--A Missouri woman is jailed on a felony sexual abuse charge after allegedly trying to force a man to perform oral sex on her, according to a court filing. Amy Nicole Parrino, 43, was arrested Sunday night after she repeatedly punched the victim and struck him with a belt, brass plate, and cell phone, cops allege. During the attack inside a Columbia residence, Parrino, who was naked, chased the man around the home before pushing him to the ground and sitting atop him. While perched on the man’s face, Parrino allegedly directed him to “eat my pussy.” The man told police that while Parrino was on top of him, he was briefly unable to breathe and was “scared to death,” as first reported by the Columbia Daily Tribune. The man told cops that he asked Parrino to leave him alone and that he “didn’t want to do anything sexual” with her. According to a probable cause affidavit, cops noted that the victim had cuts on his arms and nose, and red marks on his chest (which the man said resulted from Parrino hitting him with the belt). Parrino, seen above, and the victim live together, cops say. Parrino was charged Monday with sexual abuse and domestic assault, both felonies. She was also hit with a third charge after allegedly smearing fecal matter on cell walls and breaking a jailhouse phone. Locked up in lieu of $25,000 cash bail, Parrino has been ordered to have no contact with the victim and has been barred from the man’s residence. She is also prohibited from possessing “firearms or weapons,” according to court records. (1 page) Go here for photo: [view link]

13 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Wild looking woman!
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I think it was the smeared fecal matter factor that kept her guy from going down.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    OK, which TUSCL poster is the guy in this story? I bet it’s the angry guy that trolls everybody!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The same thing happened to me, but the woman was Christie Brinkley. (I have vivid dreams.)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The story makes clear that she must be ugly as a witch’s wart. But still nothing prepared me for her picture. I wouldn’t even put SJG’s dick in her. If he has a dick.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This story sounded totally crazy - but then seeing the photo of the woman - things became much more believable. That is one crazy ass looking girl! Hopefully the fecal matter she smeared on the wall spelled out - “EAT ME!”
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sadly I bet that 15 years ago she was a hot piece of ass. She might have even been a stripper that someone around here paid to fuck. Now she's a train wreck and getting put in jail for trying to force a guy to have sex.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    She looks like a dude, straight up scary @cashman, lmao
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Sounds like she forgot2wipe
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You guys are dicks for insulting Papi's girl
  • ime
    6 years ago
    A guy weak enough to be dominated by a woman and involvement of feces points directly to the guy being 4got2wipe
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    What motivates a lyin thievin whore stripper to post under a fake troll shit truck driver a cowboy n a dozen other male aliases? I reckon most of the comments above peg how her real life is n also thars them lice in her puss messin with her self esteem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion