tuscl

"Standard"

grand1511
Euphoria
Monday, December 3, 2018 7:25 AM
Can we please have this word "band" from all future reviews? I gotta think at least a third of the reviews I previewed over the weekend mentioned some combination of standard cover, standard club layout, standard drink prices, standard dances, standard girls, etc. But it is quite meaningless as standards vary not only around the country but even in specific localities. You can not be saying anything less than saying something is standard.

17 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Exactly. I havr wondered this also
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Agree
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Standard response.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Grand, you’ll probably get the standard responses here. Lol. But I agree that I wish more reviewers tried to think like a reader rather than a writer in terms of what they say about clubs. I’m fine with shorter reviews and reviews that aren’t highly detailed but I do look at them in making club choices and I appreciate the reviews that tell me something useful.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I reject almost every review that includes this word in connection with prices. If you can't say anything about what it cost to be ITC, then the odds are good that you weren't actually there. it's one of the few data points that are very hard to fake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As I've posted in the past, too many reviewers just talk about themselves vs actually reviewing the club
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ + 10
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What rick said.
  • Michigan
    6 years ago
    Lol, wants standard "band", but can't even spell banned properly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ the use of the word "band" is an inside joke
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I can kind of see why a reviewer would use that word if they've been to many clubs in the specific city. They know what isn't standard so they can tell you which clubs are better values or which girls might be a better time for your money. I agree though in regards to the use of standard when speaking nationally.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    So which is it? Do people want a "standard" review about prices and girls they probably won't even see in the club, or do people want to know it if was a good visit or not? If I'm some place with a particularly bad layout or something else that jumps out I'll mention it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO a review should contain both: 1) club specifics (parking; cover; dance price; VIP price; drink prices; description of the dancer-crew (not just your fucking fave); mileage; etc) 2) your personal experience But if the PL is just gonna go w/ one style per se then it should be #1 - IDGAF how great you think Bambi your fave is and how much you love/RIL her
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Hey leave Bambi alone
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    All hoes have a set price for sex. Just give em $60 worth of coke. Anymore more than that and you're being ripped off and she will have to take a long shower to recover from the trauma of you overpaying her instead of gaming her pussy.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Bambi is a real babe but she’s been all in her feelings since her mother was killed in a drive-by shooting.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I take exception. The standard price for a 30 minute VIP at my favorite club is $152. When I review the club I use the phrase "The standard $152" so that unsuspecting newbies will know that paying more is too much and encourages price increases.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion