tuscl

HORNY

judyjudy
Michigan
Sunday, December 2, 2018 5:57 AM
Damn.... sometimes (like now) I get so damn horny I just want to go and do something REALLY WILD........

16 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Well do it then already! There’s nothing we can do about it on this site.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    TUSCLers of Detroit. Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Post where you dance (or other contact info) and I suspect that you'll get some kind readers to help you fulfill your wildest dreams.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Can I help you out? Let's go to a strip club tonight, get wasted and then have some fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Come to Louisville. There’s always a group of guys always looking for a gangbang. I personally don’t get the appeal, but you did say wild...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Travel to Minnesota, Judy, if you can keep that horny vibe going.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Haha, this happens to me a lot, that's what keeping a roster of booty calls is for ;)
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    I'm in Michigan. Heading to San Antonio 2nd week of Jan. Wanna get wild for 2 nights?
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Come to Indiana.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    So many nice offers......only saw one wild one in Louisville
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    If you're in Michigan, I can satisfy your needs, with my tongue, cock and fingers. I'm on the west side. Let me know and I'll have you squirting in no time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It would be great if you went out and did something very wild - and reported back - with photos - and a story. When you say wild - what do you have in mind?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I drink a lot of pineapple juice. :)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Alright! A hot woman who's within a dozen years of my age! I'll be happy to take you to the zoo for all the wild things..... (I hear that those bonobo monkeys out on a great show ;-D)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    *put*
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    I agree with George. Come on down to Louisville.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion