Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

HORNY

judyjudy

Michigan

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Damn.... sometimes (like now) I get so damn horny I just want to go and do something REALLY WILD........

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Well do it then already! There’s nothing we can do about it on this site.

W
wallanon
•

TUSCLers of Detroit. Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Post where you dance (or other contact info) and I suspect that you'll get some kind readers to help you fulfill your wildest dreams.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Can I help you out? Let's go to a strip club tonight, get wasted and then have some fun.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Come to Louisville. There’s always a group of guys always looking for a gangbang. I personally don’t get the appeal, but you did say wild...

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Travel to Minnesota, Judy, if you can keep that horny vibe going.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Haha, this happens to me a lot, that's what keeping a roster of booty calls is for ;)

Profile picture for Skippy10
Skippy10
•

I'm in Michigan. Heading to San Antonio 2nd week of Jan. Wanna get wild for 2 nights?

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Come to Indiana.

Profile picture for judyjudy
judyjudy
•

So many nice offers......only saw one wild one in Louisville

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

If you're in Michigan, I can satisfy your needs, with my tongue, cock and fingers. I'm on the west side. Let me know and I'll have you squirting in no time.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It would be great if you went out and did something very wild - and reported back - with photos - and a story.

When you say wild - what do you have in mind?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I drink a lot of pineapple juice. :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Alright! A hot woman who's within a dozen years of my age! I'll be happy to take you to the zoo for all the wild things.....

(I hear that those bonobo monkeys out on a great show ;-D)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

put

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

I agree with George. Come on down to Louisville.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement