tuscl

Advice needed for a dancer that has rejected me twice (She initiated)

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
I was not the one to pursue her. The first time, we made eye contact, she came over to me and sat in my lap, and we made small talk. She eventually got to her sales spiel and asked me into the VIP rooms. I countered with a reasonable offer ($100) on the floor and she turned me down and left. The second time, she came over and didn't recognize me, so I went right into my offer of what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and she got up and left without even saying anything.

At this point, I don't ever intend to give her money. Her rejections have caused me to focus on her negatives so it's easy for my psyche to not "have" her. My thinking is that if she ever sits in my lap again without recognizing me, I'm going to talk to her for a long time and caress her fantasy of getting me into an expensive VIP room. I figure at some point I'll get her to show me her breasts and maybe even getting a tour out of her as well. Only then will I turn her down and hopefully she'll remember me from now on.

But this seems childish too. Any advice would be appreciated.

43 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Don't waste your time would be my advice. Just let it go to quote a movie
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Just looking to have some fun here! I'm pretty new to dancing so far but am loving the discussions. At least, when the trolls aren't trying to ride me off the board ;)
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Lewit, you would not have that problem with me. I will give you ALL my attention and possibly a front room make out session
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    It is childish. If you're not interested in her for whatever reason, then when she sits on your lap let her know you're not interested. If there is a girl you're interested in, ask her to send that girl over. She'll get the point. And if she doesn't remember you the you can use her for this again in the future.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Why be vindictive when there is another girl around the corner...it seems like a very small person move
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Maybe just keep telling her what you want and how much you want to pay. Keep track of how many times it takes until she remembers you.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    You're in Vegas, right? Is there anything else she wants or is it just more money for her time than you're willing to pay?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    $100 for VIP is very-low, probably only doable mostly at a hole-in-the-wall dive - doesn't seem it would fly in Vegas - she was likely offended at the offer - I'm not one to waste a dancer's time if either me or her is not interested - IMO you don't have cause "to get back at her" bc it seems you were wasting her time with a lowball offer
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "$100 for VIP is very-low...doesn't seem it would fly in Vegas"

I don't do VIP. In my experience, $100 continuously is not low, and the girls that would accept it are the ones worth pursuing.

"Maybe just keep telling her what you want and how much you want to pay"

Maybe, but it's a chore.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Dancers get rejected all the time, I doubt she will remember your rejection any more than the next "no thank you".

If it makes you feel better, waste your time.

However, you could use that time, energy, and money to pursue someone who will accept your offer and show you a good time.

I would move on and find another dancer to spend my money on.
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    For VIP's at my old club, the minimum cost was $200 for 15 minutes and I had to pay half of that to the club so if someone would have offered me $100 I would have laughed in their face. lol. Maybe that was the case with her? My advice would be to find a different girl, seems this one has made up her mind twice now.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    At my home club $100 definitely is not low but the club there takes zero cut of what a dancer makes and girls pay $20-60 total in fees to work.

Also I think you guys are missing that Liwet wasn't trying to get VIP he was just wanting floor dances.

However if I remember correctly Liwet is really picky/demanding about how he wanted his dances done, pre-negotiating level of touch and telling them in advance to stay in a certain position. So I would bet the issue is a combination of the offer not being ultra generous and the terms being a bit demanding. And I would agree with everyone else that intentionally pissing off a dancer is a bad idea.

I am the kind of person I would do the opposite. I would bring up the fact that I pissed her off before and then apologize and ask specifically what I did that made her mad.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Your asking for a discount thus she thinks your broke so she is saving time and skipping over you so she can find men like John $mith and myself that look forward to overpaying
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    For those talking about prices:

$100/3 songs
    $150/15 minutes
    $275/30 minutes
    $400/60 minutes

There's usually additional fees on top of this (between 20 and 50 percent) and if you want special rooms at that rate you have to pay $150 to $300 for bottle service. My city is not known for extras.

At my highest spending levels, I really can't afford more than $100 per girl per month.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @OP I think you are missing the point of going to strip clubs.
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    DC9428- No, I was dancing at a small club in Iowa. Rates run about the same at the other local clubs that offer VIP/Champagne rooms. I personally didn't care for VIP's since half my money went to the club so I didn't advertise them, I made more money off of privates since I could charge what I pleased and only owed $10 to the house.
    PaulDrake- You're right, I did misinterpret that he offered $100 for floor. Maybe her club set a rule on needing a certain number of VIP's sold each night by each girl? Who knows.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Why strip club underfunded? Makes no sense.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    She dont like $100/15 min offer. She expected you to spend 30 mins with her. Everytime you mention $100 she gets offended and leaves. If you want that girl spend more time in VIP and pay more.if you don't like her ,when she comes to you next time just say you are waiting for another girl.
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I would suck on your finger and show you what you were missing. You would come up with more money ; )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As I see it - she’s either playing games - or she’s insulted by your monetary offer.

The next time she comes over - you could ask her for her rates. If her rates are exorbitant - she’s possibly got a case of GPS.

If she comes over and acts aloof or doesn’t reply to your comments - she’s playing games. I don’t go to strip clubs to play head games - so I’d say bye bye to her.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    There are to many good options out there. If she sits in your lap again, ask her her rates but decline pretty quickly if things aren’t going to work acceptably.

Time and energy are best used finding what you’re looking for rather than concerning yourself with someone who doesn’t seem to be a good option.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You're just not worth her time and effort, which made you very forgettable to her. Don't take it personally - it just is what it is.

Honestly though, if your budget is that tight, you might want to consider a different hobby.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    I read some of your reviews and you seem pretty direct and aggressive. However in strip clubs 100 is not that much money. You want to be in the 200 dollar range with your anticts. i personally would stop spreading money around and work on 1 girl if your funds are limited.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    The ones that are down will keep selling you dances after you try your stunts. the clean ones will stop. At 100 you cant screen like this because the majority of PL go in to spend 100 on a stripper.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Just buy floor dances then. Or just take the cheapest VIP option. Its not a big deal. She's there to work.... If you don't want to pay, move on and let her spend time with someone who will. If you're in Vegas, you have tons of options....
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If you don't have money, you won't get anywhere in strip clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It wasn't too-clear from the OP that he had countered w/ $100 for floor-dances vs $100 for VIP - perhaps the dancer misunderstood also?

$100 for floor-dances is fair - there are some dancers that don't wanna do regular dances and just wanna do VIP - it's her right but I tend to blackball dancers like-that where they make it seem as if regular-dances are beneath them, they come across as supa-greedy bitches.

Anyway - hard to know if it was a misunderstanding or her thinking $100 for dances was beneath her - if it's the latter then best to just move-on.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Phatboy99 - definite confirmed troll account, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot, I said if he doesn't have money he shouldn't be going to the club. Youre saying my comment should not be taken as legit. Quit your fucking trolling
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Listen to PhatBoy99.

Strippers expect money. You can hand her front room money. But best if you select the girl and approach her yourself. Shouldn't send her away with nothing. If you want her, steer her to your own bed ASAP. If she is unaffordable, well maybe have to pass. But if you are open and generous that should help.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree with ricky boy

Or get a second job so you can afford the hobby
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy, you're right. Thats the best way to do it if you want to pay them. But the truth is it all comes down to how much they like you and how you get along. Its possible to make friends, or to just date them normally. But a lot of factors go into that like age or looks, etc.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Dude, just go to Washington Park IL. $100 gets you 30 minutes of FS.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    TJ is closer to me than IL.

"if your budget is that tight, you might want to consider a different hobby."

I don't really understand this? What's wrong with spending frugally at a strip club?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with not wasting money at the club. But there is something wrong when doing it and bitching about strippers not paying attention to you coz of it. They're there to make money. Focusing on frugal spenders isnt as profitable for them.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with not wasting money at the club. But there is something wrong when doing it and bitching about strippers not paying attention to you coz of it. They're there to make money. Focusing on frugal spenders isnt as profitable for them.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    There are plenty of girls are in the Vegas clubs that refuse dances, they only do VIP.

Find another girl who will happy to take your $100.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    "I don't really understand this? What's wrong with spending frugally at a strip club?"

Well it leads to post like this where you sound frustrated and "I'm going to talk to her for a long time and caress her fantasy of getting me into an expensive VIP room."

why dude? dont force it. she is supposed to sell you VIPs and you have to weed through the squares.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    You will have a much better experience with girls that are more open about what they are doing, then with girls like this that you have to try and convince to do x for $100. When i club i have to remind myself that im looking for a sloppy nasty slut and not a GF. im not vetting them for a long term relationship.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    When you club theres a difference between having a budget and frugality at a club. Have a budget but dont be frugal, frugal = cheap.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    As someone very familiar with Vegas clubs, Ive yet to have anyone refuse dances. Knowing plenty of girls who go to Vegas to dance, none of them do that. Its actually against the rules in a lot of clubs coz management there really gets on their case if they're not working.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO it's ok to be "frugal" in strip clubs as long as one does not milk a dancer's time (want a dancer's time w/o intending to spend on them, or lead them on)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Sure, get $50 in dollar bills, buy a drink and sit at the stage slowly tipping....or buy a drink and watch from the bar. You don't need a lot of money to enjoy yourself. But you won't get a stripper wasting her time on you if you don't pay. I think some forget its her job....she's working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion