tuscl

Two questions re: a smelly pussy

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
First, let's say that you were pounding away and smelled an unpleasant odor wafting up from the pussy of this hot ass girl. Would you finish?

Then, assuming that you saw the same hot ass girl, looking as good as ever, dancing the following week in the same club, would you give her a second chance? We really are talking about the hottest girl in the club.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

23 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’d keep going if i’m balls deep in her.

next encounter? time for a sniff test.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I would finish up with her but regardless of the smell I not give her a second chance. I'm a one and done kind of monger even with the hottest girl in the club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Who cares if it smells - or stinks?

It’s a busy tunnel - and the Lincoln tunnel doesn’t smell like fresh flowers - but it serves its purpose!

I’d keep pounding that pussy - and I’d definitely come back for more.
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    (( I’ve had a very similar experience!
    It was so bad I couldn’t continue. From then on I just avoided her. I’m pretty sure she knows why.
    With so many options why bother?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Never have gotten to this situation, so let's hope it doesn't happen. I don't think anyone wants to run into a scenario like this
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    I definitely would finish. A side note... way back in the day in health class my teacher told us that once you start fucking you better finish or else the cum backs up in your dick and you'll die. So definitely finish! Or at least bust your nut somewhere!
    Anyway, I would also book a std test and probably avoid her next time regardless of the results. Don't like stinky stanky pussy :P
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "in health class my teacher told us that once you start fucking you better finish or else the cum backs up in your dick and you'll die."

In my health class the teacher got nervous and laughed like a little girl whenever the topic of sex came up. Found out later in life he was stark raving gay and living with his boyfriend for years.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Smells can be a lot of things. For a stripper who does pay for play it's probably a UTI. Hope you were Wearing a rubber.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    The OP is a smelly pussy. Stay clear of the system
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "First, let's say that you were pounding away and smelled an unpleasant odor wafting up from the pussy of this hot ass girl. Would you finish?"

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a customer who banged strippers I'd probably just keep on going. I'm already in there, after all. And it's not like there's a five minute rule for stank pussy. Cleanup is probably the same if it's already gone that far.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If it's in TJHK, I'll take her to the shower which is right next to the bed to clean up then continue.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Dugan said the question was you're already in it before you realized it stank. Sometimes it takes a minute before everything starts cooking, like when you put stuff in the microwave and then the aroma starts up.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "i’d keep going if i’m balls deep in her."

Roger that. But I'd try to finish fast lol

"next encounter? time for a sniff test."

For sure, if it's possible. There was a pretty hot stripper here whose pussy stank for a couple of months. Then, one day, one of the forum guys reported that it didn't stink. I gave her another chance with a lapdance and sure enough, he was right, she de-stanked her puss
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Lysol, bitches! That's what it's there for.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Lysol, bitches!"

Is there a new travel size that you can bust out like mace? They do make a TSA approved Febreze. Anybody want to guess if Febreze is safe to ingest via pussy? Yes, I'm kidding. Maybe.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    @jamessd a UTI doesn't smell.

The fishy smell you all know is almost certainly BV ( bacterial vaginosis). Most of the other vag diseases dont smell bad. This is easily treatable, if the girl would just go see her doctor.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Lysol? Febreze? WTF?

I thought the universal solution was Listermint!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Joking aside, I would ask “WWRDD?”

The answer: Drink enough that you don’t notice the smell!

But don’t drive afterward unless you’re actually rickdugan. That guy knows how to drive with a buzz on.

Wait, maybe the other rick’s can also drive brilliantly after drinking. Has anybody seen a drunken barnacle in a suit driving an SUV?
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I had to throw out a bath towel... God it was bad.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends how bad and what kind. I mean, a little unpleasant isn't the end of the world. If its bad enough, i'd certainly stop though. I've never been banging a girl and noticed a smell bad enough to make me stop. I've cut a few dances short for though, and would if the stank was bad enough.

And as far as next time, again it depends how bad and what else is around. I'd certainly try to limit my exposure and get an idea of what's going on down there before diving back in. If it happens again, I'd certainly stop and write her off.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Was this “unpleasant odor” a rank, rotten prissy smell, or just the result of vigorous exercise after a night of *other* guys probably giving her the same vigorous exercise.

If the former, if probably quit and see if she’ll blow me. If the latter, probably finish and try to get her earlier next time. Or make next time in a hotel where she can shower.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Tell her to clean up! Nothing wrong with that.

When I stayed in Vegas my girl at the time was a cocktail waitress at a night club, the uniform was sexy AF but not very breathable down there. I ate her out right after she got home a few times but then started telling her to shower...

As far as strip clubs go, no reason for a smelly pussy. She can go clean up but if she doesn't just means she's a lazy dirty bitch.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    FatBoy99, telling it like it is with the natural ease of a born womanizer.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion