tuscl

Baby Stripper Learning The Ropes

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Had a baby stripper dance for me today. Been working about a month. This is at an extras place (yes, Follies). I inquired about VIP (which usually means FS, but you have to confirm). She said she is not doing VIPs "yet". She said she was anxious to start because of the money. I asked why not now and she said she is still learning how to VIP. I joked that it is easy. She said it is not just laying back and enjoying it!! She said she has to learn which guys are problems and she should not VIP with.

Is there a secret chart in the dressing room showing who to avoid?

40 comments

• MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Believe me, it’s pretty easy to pick up on which guys to avoid doing VIPs with
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    OK, gotta ask. What are the red flags?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Or is it just creepy vibe?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    The question is why is Follies hiring this bs. If I walked into a McDonalds and the server told me they didn’t know how to make a Big Mac....
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @pistola- Wait what? Most dancers at follies doing extras isn't enough for you? You want 100% them to be contractually obligated? Wtf!?!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't wanna do all that despite ending up there? :x
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    o wait i reread that nvm. she seems down with "the program" there. Then idk. maybe she just doesn't like you and fished for excuses LOL fuck I wouldn't know
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    this is pretty funny to me the more I think about it. I literally just turn around and walk off whenever I don't wanna deal with someone unless I feel like getting under someone's skin and taking out my feelings on some pleb. I dunno why she has to fish for excuses hahaha
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I remeber this young blond with dreads at follies a few years back that wouldn't do extras... She would tell me no sex but I'll let you massage my feet lmfao

In the end i never got a vip with her but we did start meeting OTC at KFC up the road i shit you not lol

Yeah man any time i was came to town for day shift she wanted me to buy her food.. No sex just food and conversation with no extra tip... Just cover the meals.

She was gorgeous and one of the few white girls i saw down their.

Any time i wanted a fuck at follies it was with this thick Cuban that had corn breed feed curves and begged me for my country style gravey
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    She probably thinks she can get by with stage money or literally just isn't comfortable with extras in VIP. Girls talk in the locker room and some of the talk may have put a scare in her. Just move on to somebody who's as mutually as you for VIP.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Is there a secret chart in the dressing room showing who to avoid?"

At Follies? I dunno. At a bunch of other clubs around the US? Yep.
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    My red flags :

If a guys constantly trying to buy you shots and damn near forcing them into your hands

If the guys constantly diving his hand into your crotch while you’re sitting with him

Weirdly aggressive and jealous when you even as so much divert your attention from talking to him

Grabby and forceful

Your mind’s screaming red alarms but you’re not entirely sure why

Let me note that in a perfect world, I’d love to do extras in the VIP (But Follies refuses to hire me haha and Atlanta is airdance central). But regardless of that, I’m not talking about your GoldmongerATL’s or your Shadowcat’s. I’m talking about your Ted Bundy’s that will try to choke you out in the VIP, and it’s REALLY easy to pick up on that
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Waffle is spot on. I've talked to this young lady and she is marginal as to whether she should even be dancing. She's enough of a rarity, young, white, petite and cute that guys will keep trying her in hopes.

Goldmonger, sound familiar???? :))
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That just tells me that she’s really new to fucking strange guys anywhere. I’d think that it’s a slippery slope - as once a girl is in - she’s all in.

Dancing and grinding during lap dances is one thing. Fucking customers for money is a big jump - and some girls aren’t ready to do it until they’ve been around a bit - or until they’ve fallen on tough times.

Lol Juice! You actually meet a Follies dancer to have lunch with?! That’s actually a very cool thing to do.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I'm just good with hoes as testified by other more trusted members that have meet me and witnessed it first hand
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - I know you are a magnet for hoes! It’s all good!

As long as nobody gets into a heated argument at a Waffle House...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol... Funny you mentioned waffle house because my recent trip to Greensboro NC with go vikings and Doc Evil... My CF was talking about meeting me at waffle house after her shift .. She was wanting to do the smothered and covered hash browns... Lol no wonder she thick.

Not sure myself cash but i do seem to possess some kind of magic with strippers
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    I just had to perfect blow jobbing in the back room
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Juice: I am telling you. It is that chicken fanger and BBQ sauce cologne you wear. Women just can't resist. LOL
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I need some lessons from juice. How much do you charge to teach me?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    @bubba Yep !

Well, for this girl let's say it runs in the family. At least one of them took a while to get with the Follies program. Time will tell, but she did mention she was looking forward to the boost in income
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"She said she was anxious to start because of the money. I asked why not now and she said she is still learning how to VIP. "

You guys who are only interested in FS are stuck. But, I had some amazing luck getting new strippers to do extras ITC (back when I went to extras clubs) and reluctant strippers to do OTC, by lowering the sexual expectations -- I'd be willing to do a BJ or get talked down to a HJ, all at fair prices for those respective acts. A good show of not being creepy, and her being able to believe your lower expectations, is safer not-too-steep learning curve many reluctant strippers are happy to take advantage of. Bonus: sometimes, not always, once we were doing the extra iTC or OTC, she'll be comfortable enough that she herself would suggest an upgrade. I am fine with a BJ or HJ, so enjoyed it for its own sake, but the upgrade offer was not uncommon. Plus I get an extra thrill knowing she so's so new.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that's not at all creepy.

You won't fuck me?
    Okay, how about a Blow Job?
    No?
    C'mon I need to cum on you. How about a $10 Hand Job.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    WTF?? HJs are $10 now?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree with flag I hate to say this Subra that is quite unlike you, it really does sound creepy as fuck.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Really?? I'm surprised... she's uncomfortable, offer to do something less. I've had some amazing experiences, and the strippers seem fine with it -- they say no, or seem fine with the shallower learning curve. I dunno, maybe I have a tin ear to creepy on this one... but you'd think the strippers would go running if THEY thought it was creepy (and honestly, it's only their opinion that matters to me on this one).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t mean to imply that you are creepy, but maybe you do have a tinear on this one.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol BBQ cologne lmfao

Sub yes follies girls do $10 HJ in your pants at your table.. Its crazy but amazing
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I gotcha, I just honestly don't see it at all... a question, why is this any different than negotiating the price on an extra? Or any other negotiation?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ it feels like pushing a young girl past her personal comfort level, at least to me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If that were true, didn't you do that when you asked for OTC or extras in the first place? Why is "I'd be fine with a BJ" the part that's creepy? Especially since it seems to be true that it's "intercourse ITC" rather than "HJ ITC" that turns out to be the real limit? I mean, it is specifically the sex expectation that's a limit -- I don't think of saying that you're okay with out, being "pushing". In any case, maybe this is a case of different perspectives
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Sub yes follies girls do $10 HJ in your pants at your table.. Its crazy but amazing"

Ha, I was joking! By contrast, the unofficial asking price for a HJ at MBOT was $200 ... back in the year 2000. I'd often talk them down to $140-$160. I stopped going in 2007 because prices went well past that, at least with the girls I was interested in. I can see the attraction of follies
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I wonder if she would be up for doing a 3 some with another dancer that she knows really well. That would be ace.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Subra, it all depends on how it is approached as to whether it would be creepy or not. I was having fun imagining the negotiation and wrote a creepy version of it. Im sure it could be pulled off, but would require finesse to not be creepy.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sure, let's psychoanalyze her obviously ridiculous excuse, which she obviously gave because she's not comfortable with what happens in VIP. While we're at it, let's dream up ways that we can convince her to do something just a little bit less, because of course there's nothing creepy about pressuring a reluctant girl into doing something that she doesn't want to do...

OR...

You just leave her the fuck alone and move on. As Paul rightly indicated, even in an extras club you'll find the occasional girl who is less willing. There is simply no reason to pressure a girl in a place like Follies with so many other ready targets available.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My middle name happens to be Finesse. At the risk of confirming how creepy I am, my usual wording is something along the lines of, "Totally understand, thanks anyway. If you do decide you're ready someday, and want to start more slowly, I'm happy to start off with XYZ. Just let me know!" (where XYZ = BJ, HJ, anal, rusty trombone, dirty sanchez, cleveland steamer, or some other activity that isn't vaginal intercourse).
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So long as the Dirty Sanchez is included nobody can accuse you of being creepy.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Exactly.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sure subraman, nothing creepy at all about a guy old enough to be her father or even grand dad father being explicit about what he'd like to do with her, all the while using his "smooth voice" like he was offering her a piece of cherry pie rather than a dick in her mouth. ;)

Be as creepy as you want of course, but I generally find it best to let the baby strippers season a bit before pushing the issue. I also find that being real instead of acting in a douche-chill inspiring syrupy way to be a better approach, but experiences will differ and to each his own.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I'm against pushing a girl past her comfort level.. I mean hell it wouldn't be any good anyways at that point... Its kinds like pacif rap..

Hell i hate LDKing on girls that dont enjoy it.

Weather its extras or a LDK i want a girl willing to cheer me on and make me feel good about what we are doing if not im saving my money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion