tuscl

Troll roster

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
We have so many damn trolls, I need a roster to keep straight who is who.

68 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They’re all juice ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My ignore list keeps growing, I post less and many of the legitimate posters have stopped too. But the troll feeders don't seem to mind.
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    We have so many damn trolls, I need a roster to keep straight who is who.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Amazingly most are not Juice right now.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

My ignore list is starting to challenge the Encyclopedia Britannica for length!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My ignore list is starting to challenge my penis for length!

(I only have 2 on ignore)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    When you get this roster together would you publish it?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Put MackTruck as number one troll... He da pump troll
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da kang troll
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Winning
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Like shadowcat wrote, I log on and it looks like mostly troll posts. With the new business growing, the nearest strip club over an hour away, and my wife rocking her #yogabody, I just don't have much time or inclination to post as much.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^ yeah, well we miss you calling other members "porch monkeys" ya fuckin' bigot.

LOL! @GammsNut, TUSCL's premiere bigot, complaining about the trolls.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    steeldog65, no disrespect, but you should realize that complaining about trolls feeds them.

There are two interesting bits of TUSCL psychology that I’ve observed:

First, some people define “trolling” as simply “posting something I don’t like”. The traditional definition of trolling involves some sort of intentionality.

Second, people love to complain about the number of trolls. However, I think the genuine trolls who want nothing other than to stir the pot love any attention. The set of things that gives trolls attention includes threads that complain about trolls.

I am certain that starting this thread gave at least one troll a hard on. It’s sort of like how an angel gets his wings every time a bell rings, but with trolls! ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    They’re all copycat trolls. Juice showed then how cool it can be, but nobody matches the original. It takes talent to be a good troll, and all we get are wannabes.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Yeah, the funny trolls, even when mean-spirited, don't get blocked. The trolls who just spam the board or those who have nithing useful to say go on the ignore list. The problem has become that there just seem to be too many Larry Fishsticks type losers who fabricate stories for attention. They are not entertaining, they are not thought-provoking, nor do they contribute to the overall TUSCL experience. It is like they need comments and responses to validate their existence. In that sense they are trolls, in so far as if they are ignored they will eventually go away.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^^ As if anyone gives a fuck about the ignore list of a fucking dipshit bigot.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    SJG is on ignore because I don't nt have the time or patience to scroll through his "every post is a manifesto" rantings.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    What is a troll. I am not familiar with this term in the context it seems to be being used in. I thought they lived under bridges
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    And what does Lloyd Schoene from Seinfeld have to do with SJG?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    what shadowcat said. this place is terrible now. but i guess that's what happens when you have no moderator
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is this thread meant to be a place where we create a roster of trolls and their aliases.

I'm don't spend time researching these things.

I am myself and have no other aliases that I post under.

The only use of multi-aliases that I am sure of is NinaBambina and Nicole. The only reason I know of that is that she admitted to it.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!!

I’ll order me 80 whoppers! I don’t want to lose money.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What is a troll?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Lloyd Braun was on Seinfeld, Lloyd Schoene is SJG's real name and identity.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Lloyd Braun was on Seinfeld, Lloyd Schoene is SJG's real name and identity.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree with vikings this place has went to hell... Founder needs to abort this site
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Okay... Bye
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Oh, right
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag insists that he is not a troll, he is just a flaming homosexual desperately trying to win the hearts of twentyfive, skibum, DC, and vincemichaels because he gets sad when his affections are rejected and responds with anger. I tell him its okay though because I accept him.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I've never taken the time to read all of the topics. I bypass many of them but today I'm bypassing more than I normally do. Lots of new troll names in addition to the usual crap from the creep from San Jose that's always bumping his topics that nobody cares about except himself.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ^^^
    Interesting how TheeOSU seems to care about the topics that san_jose_guy is bumping despite saying that only san_jose_guy cares about those topics.

Be honest with yourself TheeOSU. You've actually got a little san_jose_guy in you. Embrace your inner san_jose_guy!

Self-knowledge = brilliant!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I care about it because they bump other more interesting topics down or off the page and I'm trying to stick to my policy of not putting anyone on ignore. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are to yours. Seriously man, be honest with yourself, the people that say you're zipman are right and many of us are aware of that.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe is zipman?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "You've actually got a little san_jose_guy in you. "

Which orifice?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU, of course you’re entitled to your opinion. I’m just saying that acting on your opinion is self-defeating if the only solution you find acceptable is for san_jose_guy to change his behavior.

You do realize that you can control your own behavior but cannot control san_jose_guy’s behavior, don’t you?

Regarding the being honest with myself about being zipman, if you really think I’m zipman shouldn’t that be “Be honest with others”. After all, if I was somebody else I would know. The issue is what I tell others! ;)

Seriously TheeOSU, Ohio State is an excellent state university. If you actually went there you obviously didn’t pay attention in logic 101. Were you one of the weirdos they show burning cars after a loss to Michigan? Or were you a weirdo that burned cars after a win in the Michigan game? Or both?

One constant thing about Buckeyes is that cars are going to burn after a Michigan game! Alas, being a car burning weirdo is not the best major at OSU. Evidence: the fact that TheeOSU gets worked up about san_jose_guy when there is an obvious solution.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    nicespice, accusing people of being unpopular posters is a common but non-brilliant troll tactic. TheeOSU may believe what he says but he seems hamstrung by the conundrum of “I hate reading san_jose_guy posts but I won’t put san_jose_guy on ignore”

Do you really think he knows anything about anything? (Except burning cars after Michigan games, of course)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Do you have any skills other than being able to tell what someone had for dinner the previous night simply be licking their bunghole?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ Lol !

And @ 4got2wipe, wrong, I'm just planning on burning your car, where's it parked? :D
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Ohio State is an excellent state university. "
    Really? I always pictured Ohio State as a crappy state school known for football and local dull-witted nursing students who can't do much of anything else. Did you learn how to change bedpans there, @OSU?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    No, you have to be black to be a porch monkey. They're all lazy according to @GammaNut
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sorry @Dougster, just quoting our resident bigot, @GammaNut
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Yeah, sure @Dougster. Sure.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol punk
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I don't think Founder should shutter the site. The club reviews are what this is all about, and the reason we have the site. I'm sure the ad revenues alone are reason enough to keep it going. Close the discussion boards? I wouldn't be entirely opposed, but they also help drive traffic and clicks and therefore increase the ad revenue. Founder is too smart to cut off his nose to spite his face. If you refuse to block someone, then you are resigning yourself to dealing with their shit. It's your problem, not Founder's.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @ 4got2wipe. Makes sense. I’ll have to look into this zipman to see what’s going on there. Lol

“^^^^^^^^ Every1 know that 4got is the zEROTURD cept 4 maybe a retard striper who aint nowheres near as smart as her lil peanut brain tells her she is.”

Interesting. So who belongs to what account? Please make it a nice, easy to read list, as I have a peanut brain and need all the help I can get.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Bump. Please answer the question.

“^^^^^^^^ Every1 know that 4got is the zEROTURD cept 4 maybe a retard striper who aint nowheres near as smart as her lil peanut brain tells her she is.”

Interesting. So who belongs to what account? Please make it a nice, easy to read list, as I have a peanut brain and need all the help I can get.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da king o trolls
  • nicespice
    6 years ago

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @GammaNu: "If you refuse to block someone, then you are resigning yourself to dealing with their shit."

For those of you new to the board, there was a time when @GammaNut was posting the most aggressively repulsive race-baiting. A few of us called him out, and he put us on ignore in response. He doesn't put "trolls" on ignore -- he uses ignore to filter out opinions and criticism he doesn't want to hear. The most comical thing is a thread he started about being "victimized" by several of us "trolls" that he had put on ignore.

@GammaNut has got to be the most pathetic pussy in TUSCL history. What a pretentious idiot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Amen
  • nicespice
    6 years ago

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The biggest pussy here on this board is the gay stalker who thinks he can kick my ass by not showing up at tootsies
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    The biggest pussy here on this board is the gay stalker who thinks he can kick my ass by not showing up at tootsies
  • nicespice
    6 years ago

• nicespice
    6 years ago

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure NinaBambina, Nicole1994, and NinoBambina are all the same person.
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you got it
  • nicespice
    6 years ago

• Icey
    6 years ago
    dc meat and meth head spice are the main trolls
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Icey Oh really, as in meat72? Some seem to think blahblahblah23 is an alias of meat.

And I don’t recall a board member named “zeroturd”. Are you trolling me? :/
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    拉屎
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    I have a little peanut brain because I can't take that Meth like niceyspice can
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    I know that txtittyfag does not have zero turds! Haha, he's worse than crazyjoe about destroying toilets, we have to call a plumber once a week to fix the toilet in our trailer home, good thing I make enough money or we'd be seriously in debt by now! Part of me wants txtittyfag to shit outside but then our neighbors would step in it and complain.

what must a man do when his future husband does severe gastrointestinal damage to himself every day.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    dc meat and meth head spice are the main trolls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion