tuscl

My weightloss update for those that care lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, November 10, 2018 9:53 AM
Went clothing shopping today because all my clothing is getting so baggy i just look homeless lol So my waistline was 61inches and now its 46 inches I was wearing a 6XL shirt and now im rocking 3XL Was looking just fat as fuck and now i at least like im working out again Was about 425lbs and currently im 305lbs Goal is to be under 250 by jan 2020

30 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm in the smallest size my big and tall store offers lol... I can buy normal clothing soon y'all lol I will be looking stylish once im under 250
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Im very excited
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’m calling you your new nickname from now on, Off The Rack. That’s because it’s the only place where you can buy your clothes. It’s either off the rack or OTR.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    hey hye hey you loose two much waight, howl you gunna pull alllll them strippers now?? but srsly good job. sooner or later we're gonna start callering you juiced da mane, bc all da mane bad shit got juiced otta you ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I went from fast food diet to tossing salads
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good work juicy ;) keep it up.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Not sure what happened to mo head.. But he shared a lot of helpful advise with me and inspiration to kick off the weights I owe him big time... Much love Mo Head
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    Tossing salads? It what are you eating? Seriously that’s awesome man, I was 340, in July, now 310 and went for 52 to 48 inch waist. Keep it up and continue to tell us your progress.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Congrats. Keep up the good work
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeaah bruno.. Sounds like we bith are doing well I do the one meal or two meals a day intermittent fasting with an our or 2 of walking daily. Meals are decently clean these days with fresh veggies and fruits. I do eat carbs but usually like rice with beans. The worst i do is a subway footlong sammy these days lol Glade you saw that tossing salad joke i snuck in theri lol
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    What is the joke? Salad is food for my food
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks spice I'll look good by the time we meet in Miami lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You can do it mane, I did several years ago, the key is to maintain the healthy lifestyle after you start approaching your ultimate goal weight, in 5 years in and weigh myself every morning, if it fluctuates by 2-4 pounds that’s OK, if there is a 5 pound gain get on top of it like immediately so it doesn’t turn into a backslide.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice is twice the man I am. He used to be 3 times the man I am.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol Jack 25 yeah thats why im clothes shopping... Smaller clothes will help me not gain any as im opposed to buying larger ones... That was one my biggest mistake right there... I agree with staying on top of shit
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    Thanks my friend I appreciate the support as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Smash that lick button
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m the lightest weight that i’ve been since 1985. 230#. for me it was seperating and then getin divorced. she is a good cook... and i ain’t.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good job juice. If you really want to drop the pounds just start shitting on airplanes. Forget about Mcd's
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday Haha are you my brother from another mother?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    No i fucked your mother rember ? Her pussy was like good southern tea
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Good job juice. Mongering is actually a great way to lose pounds. A trip to a SC is a healthier option that going to mcdonalds. I also prefer to put my money in the hands of some poor MILF than US healthcare.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Congratulations! I’ve been MIA but watching in the background. I’ve lost about 4 inches in my waist and gained about 2 in my ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yes lol
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Congratulations, Juice. Keep it up!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @amelia, next time i wont forget to bring the lube so I can fit the other 7 in there
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ooooooh yeaaaaa bring that lube. You can fit all of me in while your greasing me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion