tuscl

Toronto sensual massage places

Asor619
California
In Toronto for the weekend. See reviews on some sensual massage places and when I google there are plenty of them. Galleries on the sites are some pretty smokin gals. Guys have any recommendations and recommend over the strip clubs?

7 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Glad you asked. Check out my two reviews of Allure. It's fantastic. Only one I've been to, but I heard it's the best. Looking at $160 Canadian ($120 U.S. maybe), plus optional tip, for 40 minutes of two-way groping, caressing, sliding, etc., plus the HE. The two gals I had, Tiffany and Farrah, were fantastic. Great personalities in addition to service. Not an extras place. No fucking or BJs, they'll tell you at the start. But if some sort of GFE is your thing, then you won't be disappointed. They take care of you.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I love good HJ / getting off while feeling them good.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    In Cali Columbia had a young housewife as mistress for 2 weeks $30 per session / uncovered.

Cream pie w housewife pussy every time.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People here have posted great accounts of Toronto massage, naked black girls sitting with them as they decide if they are going to session.

SJG
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I've always thought sexual massage parlors just give handjobs at the end of a massage. Do you mean that massage parlors are basically just brothels and girls fuck their clients too?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most AMPs ( Asian Massage Parlors ) also do FS for those who want it. Because I pick the girl I want and come on to her in a civilian manner, usually it quickly turns into mind blowing GFE FS.

But from all accounts, in Toronto it is even better, black girls naked and sitting with you in the front room. Very much like in some of the best black dive strip clubs. In future travels, in each new town, these will be the places I go to first.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Player11 Great deal on the housewife creampie in Colombia. But were you concerned about her husband being part of the cartel and finding out?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion