tuscl

2nd job ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Honestly how many of us are working more than one 40 hour job ?

I feel like since I've gotten my shit together that all my cash from my career job is gone to extremely safe conservative investments

I feel like if i really want to party or gamble I'm going to need a 2nd job to truely do it right

Anyone else agree or disagree with this ?

Advise ?

62 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i have two jobs, they combine into 120 hours a week

one of them is music/rapping this takes up about twenty hours a week.

my other job, is called severe alcohol use disorder and that takes up 100 hours of my time.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think everyone is working more than 40 hours a week these days at their own job. I know I am and it sucks but so is life...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah i do about 45 hours at job 1
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    At times its 60 but usually 45
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I’m working no hours at being retired. But I still have responsibilities. I have to travel and bang bitches while living on my savings, investments and social security. To those who are working and contributing to the social security trust fund, I want to say, “Thanks, guys. I’m sorry there won’t be anything left for you.”
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I drive shit trucks 25 hours a day and 8 days a week
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If I am working half days it is 12 hours a day
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I have three jobs.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In May I had pneumonia. In a seven day period when it first started I worked 91 hours. I now work between 50 - 75 a week. I am superstitious in that I feel if I turn down too many people who want to hire me, the flow will stop. As a result I am killing myself every week and wondering why.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ obvious solution hire a Jr. attorney to help with the overflow , you’ll make more money from an employee than you do from your own labor.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Seriously skibum609, relax. People will always want to get divorced. You got in on the ground floor of human suffering so business will alway be good.

And if you want to give up on the family law thing you can always find work in Putin’s troll farm. What other options does juicebox69 and shailynn have? Nobody is going to pay a guy to sit around and masturbate all day using Arby’s sauce as lube!

Remember, job security = brilliant
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, that is also good advice for juicebox69!

Maybe he could hire somebody to write a brilliant app. Something people could put on their phones so they can watch a guy jack off with Arby’s sauce as lube whenever they’re stressed.

Not my thing, but I’m sure there are folks out there that wants to watch it! I suspect georgmicrodong would be a customer. ;)
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    My job pays well and I can pick up 24 hours of O.T. every two weeks with out trying. I stopped working O.T. back in May. But after losing north of 50 k in the stock market in the last month I may have to start working it again.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I drive shit trucks 25 hours a day and 8 days a week

^u type on here while driving a shit truck?? gee what can go wrong? Wouldn't want u to dump a load in the wrong hipster's basement
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am always working. I run my own affairs and I have very big plans and I am fighting to win some political battles.

SJG
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Simply put, there has been a general labor surplus in our employment market for about fifty years. Automation, increase in education demographics, and a clinging population of Boomers who won't move on, all lead to a general sense among both potential employers and potential employees that the employer holds all the cards. How many of your friends have EVER said, in a job interview, "Oh, OK, that's an interesting offer, but really, I have better offers on the table right now and am looking around so if you want to book me as a permanent employee of your company, I think I'm worth more than that."? None. Ever. And yet, if that option does not exist, then it's really not a "market" for employment.

There are SOME skills and sectors in which the employee has more clout, relative to the employer, as compared to the description of the situation above. Coding computer programs in certain languages, for example, is a skill that goes un-filled in jobs, so the employers are often in greater need than they can fulfill. And people who are at the tops of their professions -- guys who have worked as elected law-makers in the US Houses of Congress, for example -- can still claim their own price or move on if the price isn't high enough for what they want, of course.

But MOSTLY, in GENERAL, it's been an employER's market for about half a century, give or take, generally speaking. This is one of the many characteristics of the miserable North American life that drives people to complain about how "it ain't workin'!" and vote against anything that is associated with "the system", thus choosing (for example) Trump. They're informing the world that they're pissed off with their rotten lot in life. It's really just a market swing -- one major catastrophe, such as a communicable plague-like disease, could easily level things quite promptly, within a short decade, for instance. But in the meanwhile, it grinds people down.

But, yeah, we're all driven to a second job, just to make ends meet. It's a characteristic of the year 2018, generally speaking, in the USA, and in a lot of the West. Smart people stop looking for "jobs" to fill the income void, and start finding "income streams" instead of "permanent traditional employment."

Wish I could do that ... :(
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Very well put, and I do agree. It all came to a head during the Great Depression. After that we started using Keynesianism to maintain employment levels. And it worked very well for 40 years.

Then people elected Ronald Reagan and we shifted to supply side economics and so the wealth gap has been growing wider every year.

Oh well, what i can say is that in the organization I am building no one will have to worry about such. Career which taxes your abilities fully, ongoing education, and drained dry by stripper grade hotties 365 days per year. A collective can make this work, whereas a single individual cannot.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Office just got the 2nd job back at the old grocery store so feel free to make all the piggie wiggie jokes you feel because its funny and true

This will allow me to save $20,000 every year plus hit the clubs more often and start taking bigger shots in poker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ooooh oooooh blah blah figured me out. I got cruise control in the shit truck. It is self driving
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Both my jobs are part time (stripping and paralegal). I just finished my real estate certification so all I really need to do is choose a broker to work for, and I will be extremely busy with 3 jobs even though paralegal is part time and the other two are independent contracting. So I'll be able to choose my hours, for the most part.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nina: Good luck with in real estate. Seems like it’s probably a good fit for the skills you have developed stripping. But isn’t Detroit a seriously bad real estate market?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's a good thing if those 2 jobs are BJs and HJs.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • day_trader
    6 years ago
    I used to work around 60 hrs a week, and almost every day of the week. Always had cash in the bank, but little time to myself. See juice is back at the supermarket... Are you actually going to have time now to enjoy yourself with clubs/gambling, etc? Nowadays I'm only working around half those hrs, less money but more time.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    I work two full time jobs which varies between 70-100 hours a week between the two. It's very tough but I strategically have two or three off days about every two weeks. It does help me reach my financial goals a lot quicker but it's not sustainable in the long run. I've been at it for a little over a year and I will probably continue at it for another six months or so before I either give up one of my jobs or convert to part time at one.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A second job can help with expenses. Since you are still young, you should go for it. The savings from your primary job will cover everything essential - and your second job can help with clubbing.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    I have a job for an overseas firm. I'm packing and moving furniture pretty much every day.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    How about a food truck that specializes in chicken fingers and freshly squeezed juice. Called the food truck business “Juice da Mane”
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Juice is da mane hahaha
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Doctorevil: I won't just be doing real estate in the city of Detroit. I would prefer the entire tri-county area (Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb) ...as well as a couple other counties and to only do real estate transactions in Detroit city limits in the downtown area where apartments/condos are expensive, or in commercial real estate. One of the bordering counties (Oakland) is generally well off and I have lived in several cities there so I am quite familiar with it. It is the wealthiest county in the state of Michigan. At one point it was like the 2nd wealthiest in the entire nation, but I believe that was decades ago. There's also Washtenaw which has Ann Arbor, and Livingston which is good too. One of the brokers I'm leaning towards' firm covers a pretty vast area, but of course Oakland county is the one I want the most leads from.

The average home value in Oakland County is about a quarter million dollars, so I'd be making at least $7,500 commission for each house I sell even if I only have a 50/50 split with my broker. If I have a higher split, my commission would obviously be even better. But although I'd want to negotiate a good split, I'd honestly rather have a 50/50 split with a broker who gives me tons of leads starting out than a 60/40 or even 70/30 split with a broker who doesn't help me at all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ commercial is way better, less competitive, and the commissions even though lower percentages generally 5X the dollars.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^i've heard
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have a Brokers license and a CMA endorsement, I’d never get involved in residential transactions, too much work too little return.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I might be interested in something like that if I ever settled down in 1 area anytime soon. I've heard wonderful things about commercial real estate
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive - I'm specifically looking for brokers that do both commercial and residential. A buddy of mine from high school is a real estate developer now and wants to hook me up with his broker who does both (that's one of the questions I asked him).

I want to do commercial for the insane earning potential, but I think I'd enjoy residential so much better, money aside. It would excite me more. I like looking at houses. I moved around a lot as a kid so it sparked my interest. By the time I was 10 or so I was drawing up complete blueprints for houses just for fun.

So yeah... that's why I want to do both. Lol. I'd throw some awesome open houses. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Doing both never works well, I’m speaking from experience.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    You can still do well with residential, but I think it takes more time to make the big bucks. But I am acquainted with a lady that makes $300,000+ annually with residential. She's been doing it like 20 years or so though and this is the west coast where we scoff at "quarter of a million" houses.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    She's super chummy with certain builders and basically gets all houses they build as new construction, and the new construction ain't cheap in those parts LOL. She also gets many leads from her church. She is very well connected in the Eastern Euro community there. But I mean she didn't have an easy start and worked hard to get there. Very nice lady.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "^Doing both never works well, I’m speaking from experience."

While I believe you, you don't know Nina. Nina can do anything.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Good luck I certainly wish you well.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks :) They said I couldn't make good money without doing extras in Detroit, and I still managed to make it happen. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’m sure you’ll figure it out. I sold a few developer parcels last year, if you want real data PM me in the AM when I’m sober.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol ok. Thanks!
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    So, all you commercial real estate folks -- please do a deal in Austin to open up a new strip club that meets every single one of TUSCL parameters for excellence. I'm sure Bare Cabaret isn't it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol brilliant guys
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @woodstock

So bare is open now?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Weeeee
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Juice why you no come to Austin?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Because i need to get my funds up... Got 2nd job at the piggy wiggly so I'll be bagging you up soon enough... Wink wink
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @Spice, no BC isn't open yet, but I predict a dud based on their website, alone. Of course, I've been wrong before...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah. I do find the whole “byob, but also upscale” an odd concept. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I'm guessing it would be like a trailer park with valet parking,
    or a golf course without starters, tee off when you get there.
    Fukin hillarious !
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    On average, I work 50 plus hours a week. Occasionally it will hit the 65 to 75 hour mark. I just think that's today's work environment.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Kinda agree with you steel
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Yeah, sucks big time as salaried means no increase in pay with hours but my sales are rocking!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You must play with lots of boobies then lol
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Let's just say that this year my one bonus check for this quarter will take care of all of my clubbing needs through the end of 2019. I'm a happy camper
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Juice, save some of the jobs for the rest of us, will 'ya??? ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol you guys

Yeah with this second job I'm going to become a regular in Greensboro NC club scene
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What people really need are not just jobs, but expressive careers.

In my organization, we will do what it takes to help everyone build that.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion