Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubbing on Halloween.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I plan to hit Follies during the day shift on Halloween and I will be wearing a costume that was suggested by one of my favorite dancers. It sounds like it will be a fun day.

Anybody else going to their favorite club?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

I always work on Halloween when it falls on a weekday and it’s been slow every time in every city (but not bad $). What’s your costume?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Scat is gonna wear a T-shirt that says “free breathalyzer, blow here” with an arrow pointing to his yin yang!!!

Profile picture for Titus23
Titus23
•

Cut some arm holes and a head hole in a cardboard box and write ATM across the middle.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

wear a box with your arms inside and a place for them to put in their tits and be a mammogram machine

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

This one girl recently has whisker face paint, fox ears, and a big bushy fox tail.

I’ll end up being more lazy. I have a racergirl outfit, and throw on some face paint to be a zombie.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'll be dressed as a dirty old man. Although, I probably won't scare anyone anymore than usual.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I'm gonna go as a dump truck driver. I will trick them all. They will have no Idea I am really a shit truck driver taking a dump

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

@ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

@shadowcat. What's the costume?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“@ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen”

Lol. I suppose I can change profile pics in a couple of days.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

"wear a box with your arms inside and a place for them to put in their tits and be a mammogram machine"

^ ew I've seen that before. Fucking idiots

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow is going as the walking dead lmfao

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

As for me im going as jake and the fat man

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

“@ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen”

Lol. I suppose I can change profile pics in a couple of days.

Hell yeaaaaaaaa!!!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

shadowcat will be wearing his new birthday suit......

I dare any of you to try and erase that image from your brains, lol!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hard already Atackdawg

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I'm not working Wednesday, so I'll be dressing up on Tuesday night. I've got a sweet leopard/kitty outfit and also just figured for the hell of it a Minnie Mouse outfit - which is just her ears and some polka dot lingerie. Pretty basic ideas, but it's hard to find a unique idea without the outfit itself becoming more complicated to strip out of multiple times.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

hell ya yo, I get out of rehab on Halloween. it gon be a party yo!

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Gonna dress as a donkey with my sexy ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement