tuscl

Clubbing on Halloween.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I plan to hit Follies during the day shift on Halloween and I will be wearing a costume that was suggested by one of my favorite dancers. It sounds like it will be a fun day.

Anybody else going to their favorite club?

19 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    I always work on Halloween when it falls on a weekday and it’s been slow every time in every city (but not bad $). What’s your costume?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Scat is gonna wear a T-shirt that says “free breathalyzer, blow here” with an arrow pointing to his yin yang!!!
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Cut some arm holes and a head hole in a cardboard box and write ATM across the middle.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    wear a box with your arms inside and a place for them to put in their tits and be a mammogram machine
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    This one girl recently has whisker face paint, fox ears, and a big bushy fox tail.

I’ll end up being more lazy. I have a racergirl outfit, and throw on some face paint to be a zombie.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'll be dressed as a dirty old man. Although, I probably won't scare anyone anymore than usual.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna go as a dump truck driver. I will trick them all. They will have no Idea I am really a shit truck driver taking a dump
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat. What's the costume?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen”

Lol. I suppose I can change profile pics in a couple of days.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    "wear a box with your arms inside and a place for them to put in their tits and be a mammogram machine"

^ ew I've seen that before. Fucking idiots
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shadow is going as the walking dead lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    As for me im going as jake and the fat man
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    “@ nicespice... racer girl driver outfit? Dam sexy! Give us pics or it didnt happen”

Lol. I suppose I can change profile pics in a couple of days.

Hell yeaaaaaaaa!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    shadowcat will be wearing his new birthday suit......

I dare any of you to try and erase that image from your brains, lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hard already Atackdawg
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I'm not working Wednesday, so I'll be dressing up on Tuesday night. I've got a sweet leopard/kitty outfit and also just figured for the hell of it a Minnie Mouse outfit - which is just her ears and some polka dot lingerie. Pretty basic ideas, but it's hard to find a unique idea without the outfit itself becoming more complicated to strip out of multiple times.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    hell ya yo, I get out of rehab on Halloween. it gon be a party yo!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Gonna dress as a donkey with my sexy ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion