tuscl

What is wrong with me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Im happy being single. I've been so for 8 years now. The clubs are perfect to getting my fix since all i use ladies for is sex if im honest.

So why do i keep getting urges to find a normal GF ? I usual well get one for a few months then dump them anways once im bored.

Is it the instinctual need to reproduce still ?

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am loving being single too!

SJG
  • I wanna be ur girl friend
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Then ship me $5,000 to my bank and get with the crew love

Just keep in mine i share my girls with my friends
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well becsuse i seem cursed to always get a GF but don't want to give up my freedom my new game plan is to date girls an hour or two away from me.

That way they can't be up my ass and check up on me.. Thus giving me the ability to run multiple girlfriends and still go to the clubs to fuck strippers

It also keeps the ball in my court on when and how much i spend.. Like keeping control of my money
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Weird you say that I feel the same sometimes.It’s just so much fun being single but I always want a GF. Then when i have one all I want is to be single again.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what i would like is a fwb girl. around enough to satisfy butt not around enough to annoy.
  • Why do I have to pay u to be ur girlfriend wow
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think maybe you like pair bonding but not monogamy.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen guys
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Nice
    Pair bonding - YES
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I've said it a MILLION times on here. Greatest quote ever by Chris Rock.

"You're either married and miserable, or single and lonely."

So true...

• Mnaz
    6 years ago
    You’re afraid of being alone for the rest of your life.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao sure
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Sounds pretty normal.

Most people kinda suck and are impossible to bear for long periods of time.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Juice, there is not enough bandwidth on TUSCL to answer the question "what is wrong with you".

Just kidding hermano.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You want the intimacy, but not the commitment. You're not the only one that feels that's way
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @shailynn I've said it a MILLION times on here. Greatest quote ever by Chris Rock.

"You're either married and miserable, or single and lonely."

So true..

Wow! He nailed it. So simple, but so true. I'm not sure which is worse, but now that I'm experiencing the latter, I long for the former.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @jamesSD Most people kinda suck and are impossible to bear for long periods of time.

Holy shit! This thread has been incredibly enlightening for me. Once again, simple, but so true.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    The response makes me feel a million times better
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Juice there is nothing wrong with you at all. I'm in the same boat you are.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole1994 you can be my gf. And I'll spoil you rotten
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    In all seriousness Juice, I'll give you a real answer to your question. I was married and happy for a while and then married and unhappy for a while too. After getting divorced, I met a sweet and pretty younger woman. I lived with her for several years and it was the same. I was very happy for a while and then got tired of living with her all the time. It was never about wanting to cheat or wanting other women. It was always about wanting my space. I've grown to love living alone and will don't want to get married again. I've found part-time relationships work best for me, where I see a woman every week, spend the night with her a couple of nights a week, and then sleep alone the rest of the week. It's a good balance for me. We still talk every day. It's just enough companionship and just enough space to keep me balanced. The problem is most women eventually want more, so I'll probably be single and lonely again at some point. However, part-time relationships are my sweet spot.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Part-time that shit bro... Im doing this move
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ juice the question you should ask is what’s right with me ? ;))
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Young millennials refer to it as "cuffing season".......if you date a few of them you've heard the term.

I'd add to what OldGringo said ( and to some extent the cuffing comment) by the time of year. We get conditioned for the holidays to be around family, which means the typical family of people coupled up, with kids, and it extends from about now until after the first of the year.

300 days a year it is great to be single. It's the other 65 you are dealing with and it is the time of year.

Find a semi steady girlfriend you get along with as a friend first and is hot second ( it took me years to realize this part) and then if you are fortunate enough to travel use SA for semi regular out time.

If you really get bored and feel the need still then hit the clubs.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’ve thought about sexual relationships as being too much work, and resorting to self releases with an occasional club visit to mix things up, but then who would fix my meals and complain to me when things won’t go her way?

Like everything in life it’s a two way street where you have to take the good with the bad. Everybody has a choice, and I have someone that chose me, and accepted me for all things good and bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion