tuscl

Running off at the mouth

laplap1974
Maryland
Saturday, October 20, 2018 6:13 PM
Why do guys talk too much about what goes on at clubs. They complain about certain clubs closing down but run their mouth about a club they go to that give better than average action at a club? There are code words or hints you don't have to be too descriptive .

11 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I've been advocating the use of Morse Code for some time now.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Sgt. Kinchloe was an expert at this.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I agree. It's even worse than dropping your CF's name, because there could be two Destiny's at the club.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Overreacting
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    while I shy away from giving out fav's names my experience is the amount of girls and managers that patrol these boards is a lot smaller than you [view link] addition, stop thinking law enforcement are idiots or patrol tuscl for tips. LE would quickly shut down and raid 90% of clubs if they werent the biggest clients! Some of my favs say thier best customers are police officers and FBI agents. The only reasons Ive seen a club getting close to shutting down is due to fights/shooting or poor mgmt resulting in loss of a liquor license.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it's not like LE doesn't know what's going on - there are various reasons LE goes after clubs (drugs, violence/shootingns, a politician wanting to make a name for himself, neighbors don't want it in their neighborhood, investors with deep-pockets wanting their land for redevelopment, etc) - LE doesn't need TUSCL to know what's going on in SCs and really don't care if custies are getting fucked and sucked as long as it's b/w consenting adults and underage girls are not involved nor human-trafficking.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "the amount of girls and managers that patrol these boards is a lot smaller than you think"...or not. It doesn't matter if LE is dirty, don't make it easy for them to run the table and put poor Bunny in lockup when election season rolls around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Having said all that discretion is probably the better part of valor but then again TUSCL is about disseminating information
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I speak in samurai and like my blade cleaned especially when the hilt is polished
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If dancers and managers were smart they'd read TUSCL everyday and understand how to keep regulars happy. Instead they prefer to watch twerking videos on instagram and telenovelas
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Chief of Police to Mayor: I need 423,000 for a sting operation at the strip club because some anonymous person was talking about it on Tuscl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion