tuscl

Motel 6 or the Hilton?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:32 AM
Much has been written on here about taking strippers to hotels rather than to your own residence or to hers. And much has been said about all of the sites to help you locate the best price for a room where you need it. But how nice does the room actually have to be? I have stayed in a suit at the Captain Cook in Anchorage AK but didn't have any one to share it with. I've also stayed in a shit hole in Hermosillo MX for $4/night. So if you're taking a stripper to a hotel how nice does it have to be? Do you have to impress her? or does it depend on how long you plan to stay? I don't want to spend $80 for a room to use for an hour and especially not when it's in the same city that I live in. When I'm traveling I want cheap. I'm just there to sleep. The same goes for renting a room just for a place to have sex. Give me cheap. I've never had a stripper turn around and leave because she didn't like the room.

39 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I go for cheap. I work in an area with many hotels. It’s nice to drive past them and see their rates. I make a mental note of the ones that are cheapest. The nearby Red Roof Inn is 77.97 a night - so that could be my go to spot. There is a no name hotel that looks awfully filthy, but they don’t post prices. I’ve seen a Knights Inn nearby too - and that might be a low cost choice too - as it looks filthy!
  • Umm Hilton for sure
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    this girl only wants a nice place......
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If she's one of the Follies girls, then by all means keep it cheap. You should be able to find something cheap on priceline, like a Motel 6, any of the Choice Hotels (Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Econolodge) or Extended Stay America, among others. Just avoid places like the Scottish Inn and Knights Inn, which are often the shittiest hotels in their respective cities and are often homes to drug dealers, street walkers, various sorts of felons and the occasional meth lab. The last thing you need is to be fucking your dancer two doors down from the room that she, her two kids and her pimp/baby daddy #2 live in. Good luck!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Classy ladies! I guess I’m more low end... and filthy!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Back alleys are free.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’d give another vote for cheap, as long as it isn’t a complete shithole.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If it’s a short encounter, Louisville has a couple of by-the-hour places. One of them usually costs about $50 for three hours, the other is $20 for I don’t know how long. If I’m spending the night, I’ll spring for one of the nicer ones, but for anything less than that, the no-tell is my goto.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Years back I used to bring woman to my boat at a pretty nice marina, boat was 35?ft Pacemaker with a full suite and was much nicer than a no-tell and didn’t cost me anything extra, other than the dock fees I was already paying, with the added advantage that they had a nice restaurant on site and access was limited, so I never needed to worry about a stripper SO showing up.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    As a traveler, I insist on booking my own rooms through for work. I also utilize Priceline and Hotwire a lot too. In most cities I can get a nice, clean room for under $100 before taxes and fees. I always strive for 3.5 star or better and those are usually clean and well kept. There’s a lot of 3 stars that are fine too but sometimes you run into a shitty one so I try to avoid all together. Now, there are also plenty of acceptable and well kept hotels that are 2 star but again it’s a dicey game, pick 10 2-star hotels in a town and maybe only half of them are kept up. Shadow - go [view link] and look at the reviews on a specific hotel you want to stay at. Look at the photos, for the most part ignore the written reviews. There’s always some asshole who writes a horrible review - type of person that just can’t be pleased. Now if you see a bunch of these reviews for 1 hotel that’s a red flag, but if there’s only a few - then it’s probebly an okay hotel.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    I have done very little OTC, but when I did, I always chose three or four star hotels. It shows her respect and I want her to feel safe and comfortable. An ATF said she didn't care, but strippers lie you know. In addition, I rarely book her for just one hour; often it is around three hours, so maybe I am getting a little more value from the session.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I like the nicer end of cheat hotels but in my experience they're not as picky as I am.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I'd go for the least expensive hotel that you don't walk directly from your car to your room. (Indoor hallways to room.)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Work, if I'm going to be in a hotel it's normally a Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott Courtyard, or Marriott. I don't really like to stay in hotels there any less than that as I like soft towels and sheets the don't scratch. I think it makes a difference when you're with someone and the bed is comfortable and there stains on the wall/sheets. When I travel on my own, I normally stay to Conrad or a JW, occasionaly I'll stay at a Ritz if it's not too much more then the others or is more convenient Outside of those hotels is that by bringing woman back to them, many times they either don't want to leave or if it's p4p I think they expect more.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    No stains, I hate speech to text sometimes.
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    I always stay in a decently nice place. My go to is Hampton Inn, HGI, or a Marriott. However if you do the research sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough lesser place for like $80. I also agree with what Shailynn said above.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I think the environment would be more for me than her. Not springing for Hilton but places like the Red Roof in have had issues where the room had lingering cigarette smoke stench, twice. Even for me to seek slightly better accommodations in the future for the want of $20 difference. Something like La Quinta Inn or Doubletree (or what the others have recommended in this price range and star range). If you're decent at haggling and commerce, you can often talk them down in price at the front desk with hardly any effort.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I always opt for a nicer place if I have a choice. It shows a degree of respect for her (which some of you don’t care about) and it’s for my comfort too. I like having a comfortable, clean, luxurious room. I prefer 3-4 star hotels with good reviews. I’ve even had success with VRBO and Air B&B. Just have to know what you want. There are tons of ways to find high quality rooms at discount prices. Priceline is great with the name your price thing, and HotelsTonight is pretty cool for last minute discount reservations.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Part of the answer to the question depends on what one is trying to achieve.if one's OTC objective is a five to seven hour GFE with a meal and multiple pops, then a three star or up is in order. If not, or short time with her go cheaper.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    What Bubba said, with the caveat that I'd vote Democrat before ever doing OTC with a dancer.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I agree with Bubba above. Also depends a little on if you intend on seeing this girl again.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Bubba gives good advice. A decent hotel for a short stay is probably good money after bad. It seems to be a trade off skibum. Not everyplace as the availability of extras or even high mileage of MA or RI clubs. Or if they do, it’s expensive to be had in the rooms from what I can tell. I can’t spring for a lot of rooms nor very often. Luckily none of that is important to me or necessary for a good club experience.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not taking the Mayflower Madam for otc. This is going to be a few pumps and a dump - and a shower - then back to work. I don’t plan to invite her friends to my suite - where we snort lines of coke off one whores ass - while fucking the other. This is about as cheap and filthy as you can get.
  • Fuck being on a high horse..it isnt about being pretentious I just hate dirty ass places That being said, best western will be more than fine but definitely not motel 6 Txt me when u wanna meet up
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not talking about hourly motels - but I’m not booking a room at the intercontinental for an afternoon of fucking with a dancer who will be strolling through the lobby wearing spandex and platforms...
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Had a girl once recommend the W. NEXT!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nice thing about a Hampton Inn or similar is that you have key entry to doors well away from the lobby. That's about as secretive as you can get.....
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I generally stay at nicer hotels, because my work is usually paying for it. I decided a long time ago that I’m worth more than Motel 6. Another factor is whether you plan to repeat. If it’s a one and done deal, hotel quality doesn’t matter as much, but if you’re hoping to make that OTC arrangement a repeating event, I think it sends a nice message to the girl that you want to provide a nice, comfortable environment for your time together. If you are in an area with big seasonal travel, you can get some nice deals off-season. In Phoenix in mid-summer when it’s 115 degrees, many resorts have rooms for less then $100 per night.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Whatever o e the lot lizzards stay at
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    The least I've ever paid for a hotel room was $10 for an hour. It was in Houston at a sub brand of a major chain, and the friend I was with had a connection with night manager.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    You guys should take your girls to nicer hotels because a nice, and relaxing environment helps us get in the mood more :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would say, take her to where ever you are planning to stay, even if alone. SJG Vatican Canonizes Salvadoran Archbishop Óscar Romero, Who Was Killed by a U.S.-Backed Death Squad [view link] They tried to film this in El Salvador, but they quickly got ejected. So it was filmed in Mexico. Romero (1989) Trailer - John Duigan, Raul Julia [view link] [view link] [view link] Pope Francis Canonizes, Oscar Romero ( and this has been long awaited ) [view link] and more [view link] Missouri Woman Fired For Blocking Black Man From Entering Apartment Complex [view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ not everyone has duct tape and rope to tie up a stripper if she gets out of hand like you do fist fuck.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    When I finally had OTC with my ATF, the first time she chose a cheap hotel near her place, I just went along, the second time we went to a really nice hotel, she stayed the night. We did OTC for a couple of years a couple of three times a month. It was Girlfriend Experience after that, I would get her all kind of sexy outfits that she would model for me to take pics. We will have full body massages with each other, make love and she would fall asleep with her head on my chest. Some times she would intorodice me to people as her fiancé the few time that we went outside for dinner. Best OTC ever . I would use the HotelTonigjt app to find good nice hotels at reasonable prices. She was worth every penny.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - easy on the rope and fist fucking stuff.... Just saying - some of us enjoy rough sex - with consent from the whore. It’s an acquired taste - or so to speak.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Gotta be a 3 star, at least. I prefer hilton>hyatt>marriott/spg.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've been staying in hotels since May on weekdays. I have rules like no smoking rooms, fridge microwave and a cool room comfortable bed and no bed bugs. Been staying in 55 dollar rooms with 40 to 50% discount online rates. Actually prefer hotel with 74 a night rate. It's like a 3 star hotel with 2 star prices. But if you're only talking an hour or 3. Yeah I'd want dirt cheap as long as no bugs and it doesn't stink. Actually probably stick with my preferred hotels since the other places might turn me off and her if she walked in and smelled smelly hallways. 55 versus 37 a night doesn't make much difference dollar wise unless you're paying it every night
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Ok more details quality inn beds suck, sank in them like a water bed and room stank in Charlotte. Got bit second week I stayed at one of their rooms. Manager didn't even bother to call me back, never stayed there again. Got better rooms everywhere else.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Where the hell do you live that hotels are so cheap???? lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion