tuscl

This explains so many things!!!!

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Sunday, October 14, 2018 1:57 AM

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very interesting! It’s surprising to see such light color for Cali. The light colors are not surprising. Is it me - or does Nevada appear to be the lightest in color?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Appears Hawaii might be even lighter than Nevada - Hawaii’s barely visible on the page. Aloha
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Massachusetts seems to be the smartest state in the smartest area of the country.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It appears that the more time our president spends in a state the lower the intelligence, notice NY ranks smarter than bot Washington DC and Florida ranks near the bottom, coincidences, I don’t think so.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Soooooo nobody's going to say it... which state is whom, they gun dun not have non names on dem. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ ;))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Gee, the southern border states are low. Build the wall.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The fact that “intelligence” score is put in scare quotes on the map = brilliant! The fact that TUSCL posters are avidly discussing a map of “intelligence” scores by state where “intelligence” is in scare quotes = double brilliant! stripfighter’s “creative” use of the English language = quadruple brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    blahblahblah23’s kitten in a moccasin avatar = beyond brilliant! ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I am not sure that map is all that accurate. Oklahoma is way dumber than Texas. Fuck Oklahoma. Flatida is largely quite fucking stupid as well I'm finding out everyday.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Nevada looks the lightest to me which I was surprised by.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    My friend from Oklahoma also doesn't believe Oklahoma is smarter than Texas when I showed him this lol.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Haha this is funny
  • mantown13
    6 years ago
    Having lived in MA for over 2 decades, I can say with confidence that... just because the average IQ is higher, doesn't mean there are fewer idiots there!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    How can we put any stock in a US map made by people who couldn't even get the positioning of two of the states correct?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I didn't say to take it seriously. I was just laughing about Florida when I found this and decided to share it here.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    West Virginia, Alabama and Mississippi very light there. Could be the result of generations of inbreeding.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Could be all those Trump rally’s, jes sayin
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    [view link] Most educated cities in the US. Seattle is on the list. —sunglasses emoji—
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Funny how the state that voted Jesse Ventura as governor and Al Franken as senator is shown as high in intelligence.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smart talk
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Problem is that map is meaningless. Most of the largest population centers in the USA would be colorless if not for the rest of states bringing the average up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion