tuscl

Nasty/Dirty Sex

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, October 13, 2018 11:30 AM
Just curious if anybody has had nasty sex like a golden shower, blumpkin, tarmac, donkey punch, devil's threesome, snowballing, etc. I read and joke about all the phrases but I just like vanilla pussy and BJ sex. I've had anal sex with a couple of women but that is all. What's the most debaucherous and dirty sex you ever had?

23 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Wtf is a devils threesome??? And a donkey punch?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Devil's threesome is two guys and one girl. Donkey punch is doing a girl doggy and then literally punching her in the back of the head.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You just want to read a long cashman post don't you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL maybe
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve done FFM and MMF threesomes, been at a swinger party where I had sex with my date in front of everyone, been tied up, blindfolded, some pain play here and there. I was passed around by girlfriend like a toy to her girlfriends. I’ve never done the piss, shit, or vomit thing, and know I never will.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Wow, I didn't realize how boring I am. I haven't done any of those things.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @Warrior15 you haven't lived until you have a BJ whilst taking a shit or swallowing your own jizz from your partner's mouth.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    A devil's triangle is a drinking game, don't you know? (sarcasm here)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Not interested in any of that.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Depending on a girls physiology, things are just going to be around if you want to go at it a certain way. Sometimes you've just got to go with the flo. Piss n' shit are generally off limits for me, but I'm not going to say never because there's a lot I said never to once upon a time that's a page in the playbook now.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Hardcore BDSM. She liked it *rough*. Whipping, abuse, choking, tied up, simulated rape, the whole nine yards. I’ve known a lot of girls who like it rough, but she took it to the next level. She was a straight up hooker, not a dancer, and it took a bit for her to completely let go with me, fit when she did, gods, it was exhilarating.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I’ve been with a girl who loves “devils threesomes”, actually gets off when receiving golden showers and loves anal. Trouble is she’s also batshit crazy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Juice has posted in the past that many of his faves really-enjoy his diarrhea-facial (aka the "Asheville Deucey")
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @Papi that's a "juicy deucey"
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Trouble is she’s also batshit crazy." Therein lies the complication to many otherwise phenomenal arrangements. Enjoy it while things are new and run like hell when the novelty wears off.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I enjoy giving my girl a Dirty Sanchez or a Cleveland Steamer on occasion.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had several Devils Triangles. I lived in a filthy house with two roommates. It was a 4 bedroom shithole, and we took several mattresses and covered the floor of the fourth bedroom. We called it the training room - and we’d double team girls in that room. The girls were nasty sluts - but those mattresses were disgusting! There was cum, piss, and lots of other stuff on them! I’ve had a few fuck buddies who loved being pissed on - and being pissed in. I’d use them as urinals - and push my cock inside - and piss and then make the nasty slut hold it in. Blumpkins are fun. It’s satisfying to take a shit while getting head. I’ve enjoyed giving several Grumpy Munchkins - if I’m using the term correctly? I’ve no problem eating pussy while a girl dumps one out. I’ve eaten lots of questionable girls asses. Some were hairy and sweaty - and nasty. But it was a very rewarding experience after. I’ve tied many girls up - fucked them - then left them - and went to run errands. That fucks with their minds. I’ve done a lot more, but that’s a start.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Cash I don't even know where to begin with a reply. Thanks for sharing.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This just in...in a disturbing scene, several young women were found bound and starved to death in an abandoned building. They appeared to have suffered through degrading acts of debauchery, and authorities are saying the descriptions too terrible to disclose publicly. One detail which has emerged is the mysterious use of blurry photocopies of $100 bills to decorate the walls, ceilings, and floors...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @wallanon I can only imagine what it all looked like under a blacklight. Like a glow-in-the-dark Jackson Pollock painting.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    With the right partner, I like really aggressive sex. But that's about it. All that other stuff... not my scene. But to each their own.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Golden showers are okay. I like a little exhibitionism. Ive done group oral copulation which I loved! 3somes, some group stuff, and I've tried relationships with girls. Had a "master" once for a while but it was lame, it was more like role playing and boring. I let a guy put a leash on me and the only thing I was allowed to say to whatever he said or wanted was yes daddy. Sometimes I have a thing for dangerous men, I wouldn't be in a relationship with them but I love fucking them. Like a Crip OG who got off on two murder charges, a few drug dealers, a pimp, real thugs. I really got turned on masturbating with a gun for a guy.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    my ex girlfriend...she would walk around naked in the house, pee and take a shit on a doggy mat. when she would squat to pee or shit she would give me a BJ and i would fart on her face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion