tuscl

I want you to answer an interesting question about Strip Clubbing...

But under very specific conditions because I'm only really interested in feeding my own bias. 1-2-3...go!

16 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    Ok, daddy. You know best.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Uh, what's the question ?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Much like media news, left and right.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Uh, what's the question ?"

Isn't it obvious? I wrote paragraphs and told an entire story just so I could ask if I did the right thing.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    This is actually really funny.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Do you have a way of “classifying” different dancers?

For example:

I try to assign customers into different groups based on what I am guessing their motives are for being in the club in the first place. (Party loving, ego boost, listening ear, actually really just wants dancing and minimal conversation, etc)

And I steer my conversations with them based on my guess for a couple songs before I ask for a dance. Sometimes, I’m more successful with that than others. But it is what it is.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    (Party loving, ego boost, listening ear, actually really just wants dancing and minimal conversation, etc)

This gets into similar territory as my Levels of PLdom post.

Anyone who goes to a strip club for an ego boost or a listening ear, is going to get trashed, besides getting his wallet sucked dry.

The most basic lesson is, you do not go to the strip club looking for the dancers to do something for you. You go there looking for what you can do for them.

Strip Clubs are good for two reasons

1. To imbibe a sexual aesthetic and then to recreate it in your outside life.
    2. For those crazies among us who actually want outside relationships with strippers.

Notice that neither of these uses requires going to a strip club very often.

Wallanon, could you post a link to your story.

SJG
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Do you have a way of “classifying” different dancers? "

Yes - there are dancers willing to meet me at a hotel, and other dancers who are not.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    @nicespice

Why guess?? Try asking. The first thing you do in sales is qualify them. "what brings them here today" Not everyone is going to say exactly what they want but a great way to gauge their interest and to both tailor your pitch and know if you're wasting your time.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^That’s not foolproof either. Say that to every customer and you will get a few:

“I don’t go to strip clubs normally.”
    Or
    “I don’t need to go to a stip club to get laid.”

...and proceed to reward somebody else much better for not putting them on the defensive.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my view, you always want to tell your girl who you are, what you do, why you are in town, how often you will be there, and why you are in the strip club. You want to tell her more about your occupation and private life too. You are offering her all the kinds of things a girl will want to know, but have learned to not ask in a strip club / sex work situation.

Also, always better if you select and approach the girl yourself. And with a given girl you have the chance to do this exactly once. So I would not bypass it.

If the girl does select you, she is not doing anything wrong, but you can still find ways to steer it so that is is almost like you had selected her.

SJG
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Wow, you have had guys say that?? If they get that defensive off an innocuous question, they probably would be a pain in the ass to deal with.

But if you do continue I'd go with...
    To the first "ok, so what brought you here today??"
    and to the second "nobody said anything about getting laid. Just wanted to see what brings you here?"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If the girl goes TJ style and leads with DFKing, even if she can make the guy think he is the one who started it, as women tend to do things, then she won't be disappointed. She will be able to get whatever she wants.

But usually dancers seem to engage with guys when they seem them looking their way. And then with anyone who gives them stage tips.

But better is still up close and personal, lap sitting, etc.

For a guy, still better to select and approach the girl yourself, and to her come to understand why you are there and where you want to steer it.

SJG

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Stripfighter I’ve heard those lines a lot.

When I work, I usually go out of my way to avoid provoking customers in the club. Even if they are a jerk to me first.

(Which probably explains why I’m so ornery on here. :p)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^

:) :) :)

From the PL's perspective, I have always found it easier to let the girl relax, and by being open and honest with her. In a polite and sometimes indirect way, I am telling her everything she could ever want to know about me.

Never using lines.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    wallanon = #nailedit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion