tuscl

If you were new to strip clubbing and needed advice . . .

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:25 PM
. . . and the only thing you knew about TUSCL was from reading the discussions that have been posted over the past month (including all of the troll posts), would you ask for the advice here?

24 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Hell no. But, if I were looking to be a pretend pimp? Fuck to the yes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I come here for stock tips and cooking advice ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I would ask for advice on how to de-escalate arguments.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Were you dissing someone;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    even with some of the lame discussions and reviews this site is GREAT! had i been reading tuscl and bonedin shortly after my separation from my ex in late 2011 the info presented would have greatly accelerated my education and saved me a ton of money and reduced my negative experiences.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I have asked for advice on TUSCL in the past month, and I'm not new to strip clubbing. When I ask a question, it's usually via PM and about a club or town I'm less familiar with. Or it could be to get info on a place I haven't seen in a while. There's a question I posted yesterday about a club I haven't seen in a few years. If the only thing a person knows about TUSCL after a month is what's in the discussion forum, then they're doing it wrong.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't seen a better source of SC info and IMO a newb is 1000x better off reading TUSCL vs learning at the club (a newb just needs a to learn the difference b/w who's posting genuine stuff and who's trolling)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Papi+1 And, honestly, it shouldn't be difficult figure out who is just screwing around.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^ Papi +2. The trolls are kind of annoying. But there is all kinds of valuable information on this board.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi is a very trustworthy guy. He used to have over 300.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I think Papi's statement is 100% accurate. But what the question really asks is whether or not a knew reader would even know that they can get good advice here based on content from the past month, versus someone who started reading a year ago, or two years ago, or five years ago, etc.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's not just the trolling though. There haven't been many interesting topics to debate and share on lately. At least in my opinion. Exception: the drugs discussion the other night
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There are only so many times in a month that you can discuss the optimum clubbing attire.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I don’t think advice is the value to be searching for on this site. It’s purely for entertainment and informative on the local scenes. Advice can either be good or bad, but if you take things for what they are and form your own conclusions, you’ve set realistic expectations.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You can get very good advice here. Excepting the trolls, TUSCLers try to help out those new to strip clubs or new to an area. You can also get advice about careers, finance, bitcoin, weight loss, and cumming in your pants. If you play your cards right, you could also get an excellent lasagna recipe.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi is entirely correct. I think recently this site has more examples of annoying trolling - which muddies the water - and makes it difficult to find the good clubbing advice. I’ve learned a lot from this site. But, I’ve been reading the discussions and articles with an open and objective mind. I think it’s dangerous when a new Clubber comes here - and he’s already gotten to the RIL stage. It’s very difficult for them to take advice - when they think they have a real relationship with a girl they are paying. It’s best to come here first - before thinking you are special - and before you’ve fallen for a girl you are paying.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Some people give good advice. Others just teach you how to be a trick.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I think that's the real reason people are trolling so much is the lack of stimulating material." Trolls gonna troll. Just like TUSCLers gonna use "OT" as an excuse to post whatever pops into their heads on a strip club forum.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    This site has been invaluable to me in gaining information on Club Hong Kong in TJ and Allure in Toronto, places I didn’t know existed before reading about them here a couple years ago. These places have changed my outlook on life during the darkest times of my life and for that I will always be grateful. I trust a handful of people here and ignore the nonsense from the 14-year-old trolls and losers living in their mother’s basement, who are easily identifiable.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    @8Ball, just pick the town/vicinity you are going clubbing in and check all of the recent reviews. You will pick up on the "regulars" and use direct message to ask them specific questions. Most will respond with legit answers so you avoid most of the trolling. I just go on the discussion board for fun and throw in a comment every once in awhile. There are a lot of folks on the board that will be straight up with an answer and some, not so much. Lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Since most of the trolls here are obvious ones, I’d have to say I’d still ask.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Never trust what a trick or custie says. Also never trust a hoe or dancer who claims she loves her job
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    I definitely think that this site is incredibly helpful but a newbie ought to a: do his due diligence and invest the time and effort to read all that is available: b: be willing to post his own experiences; and c: critically appraise what is written. This site is no different in terms of quality information that anywhere else on the internet — some posters are fair and well-informed and others are not. There definitely is a “culture” to this particular site and it takes a while to begin to understand it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion